Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

(01-14-2022, 03:03 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Some ... ladies ... get a ... kick ... of seeing how guys would react.

I know it's a taboo - I wonder why.

It's definitely my plan if I am ever attacked.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Antonio, Dancefortwo

(01-14-2022, 03:24 PM)Dom Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 03:03 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Some ... ladies ... get a ... kick ... of seeing how guys would react.

If you're attacked pull his eyes out.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Antonio

(01-14-2022, 04:11 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

That's harder to do. Remember that I am old and decrepit. My purse is a lethal weapon though when swung...if it hit's him in the face, he may well fall over backward. If in the groin, he'll double over I think. If in the back of his knees... etc. If I can get him on the ground, I can sit on him and scream, and scream... I'm 5'11" and have a broad frame, plus tits and ass, you don't want me sitting on your lungs. 

I am always either in my car, or between a store and my car, and it's always daylight. So I have a chance. 

At home, I can maybe reach my gun. But it's highly unlikely that anyone will even come here, and then get past the Goddess. 

And that raises the question, if people can open carry all the time, why can't I keep a protection dog by my side all the time? Huh?
The following 3 users Like Dom's post:
  • Thingymebob, Antonio, Inkubus

(01-14-2022, 04:25 PM)Dom Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 03:24 PM)Dom Wrote: I know it's a taboo - I wonder why.

That's harder to do. Remember that I am old and decrepit. My purse is a lethal weapon though when swung...if it hit's him in the face, he may well fall over backward. If in the groin, he'll double over I think. If in the back of his knees... etc. If I can get him on the ground, I can sit on him and scream, and scream... I'm 5'11" and have a broad frame, plus tits and ass, you don't want me sitting on your lungs. 

I am always either in my car, between a store and my car, and it's always daylight. So I have a chance. 

At home, I can maybe reach my gun. But it's highly unlikely that anyone will even come here, and then get past the Goddess. 

And that raises the question, if people can open carry all the time, why can't I keep a protection dog by my side all the time? Huh?

Sounds like you've thought about this! I wouldn't like to meet you down a dark alley. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Thingymebob's post:
  • Antonio

Sword canes, for us old feeble people.
The following 2 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Antonio, Dom

Whatever you do keep doing it until help arrives or the asshole is dead
 All I know is that I know nothing
The following 3 users Like Antonio's post:
  • Thingymebob, Dom, Inkubus

(01-14-2022, 11:57 AM)Dom Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:56 AM)SYZ Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 05:56 AM)Dancefortwo Wrote: I swear, you guys are so strange.

[Image: 7c90fe68-91be-463c-96a4-557d31da0d67-text-1.gif]

This has to be a question only a woman would ask... considering...

[Image: 96afd43dd07a32fc1a240e7f16d51c0f.jpg]

My boobs got in the way very occasionally - like when I inspected the carburetor in my car and emerged with black dots on the t-shirt covering my nipples. 

That doesn't compare though to having this highly vulnerable stuff dangling between my legs all the time. I can't even imagine that.

Yeah.  It never made sense to me that men traditionally rode horses astride while women often rode side saddle.  Same with motorcycles.  Seems like it should have been the opposite considering the male's delicate equipment is really exposed when the legs are splayed apart and a horse saddle has a horn sticking up inches from a man's stuff.  Even when I was a kid this puzzled me.  But I get it that when men went to war on horses they had much more control when astride.  

Men tend to sit with their legs apart.  It take up more space and territory.  "Manspreading" as it's called.   I guess it's hard to get past millions of years of evolution or something.  Gotta show off their stuff.

[Image: 7747a6504e2153f01437dd6f8b43526e?impolic...height=485]

Here's a lady who has taken up the cause.  LOL!

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg?width=1200]
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Antonio, SYZ

Pretty sure you know, but use a knee, not your foot. Last time a a guy tried to kick me in the fork, I grabbed his foot and held his leg off the ground and forced him to hop around until he got the idea that it wouldn't be worth a second attempt. I'm too old for that shit now, they'd just get thrown.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • Antonio

(01-14-2022, 05:26 PM)Fireball Wrote:

Pretty sure you know, but use a knee, not your foot. Last time a a guy tried to kick me in the fork, I grabbed his foot and held his leg off the ground and forced him to hop around until he got the idea that it wouldn't be worth a second attempt. I'm too old for that shit now, they'd just get thrown.

I'd fall over if I tried to use a foot. No danger of that happening. Knee is more likely - but if I can keep enough distance to swing my very heavy purse, that's what I'll do.
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Fireball, Antonio

(01-14-2022, 05:24 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 11:57 AM)Dom Wrote: My boobs got in the way very occasionally - like when I inspected the carburetor in my car and emerged with black dots on the t-shirt covering my nipples. 

That doesn't compare though to having this highly vulnerable stuff dangling between my legs all the time. I can't even imagine that.

Yeah.  It never made sense to me that men traditionally rode horses astride while women often rode side saddle.  Same with motorcycles.  Seems like it should have been the opposite considering the male's delicate equipment is really exposed when the legs are splayed apart and a horse saddle has a horn sticking up inches from a man's stuff.  Even when I was a kid this puzzled me.  But I get it that when men went to war on horses they had much more control when astride.  

I never thought about riding. I don't know how they do it. Must be some magical underwear.

(01-14-2022, 04:25 PM)Dom Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 03:24 PM)Dom Wrote: I know it's a taboo - I wonder why.

I am always either in my car, or between a store and my car, and it's always daylight. So I have a chance. 

Get some bear-spray for your keyring, and yes, aim it at the face. If they can't see you the ability to attack is impaired. And as a guy who's been in his share of scraps, I always aim for the eyes where possible -- no matter the weapon at hand. The flinch response is your friend. Bear/pepper spray will do it.

Then hammer his gonads like there's no tomorrow, or run away, as the situation merits.
On hiatus.
The following 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Antonio, Fireball, Dom

Forget the balls. If you're going to hit someone, go for the Adams apple.
The following 2 users Like Thingymebob's post:
  • Antonio, TheGentlemanBastard

A key held between index and middle finger when you make a fist can be deadly
 All I know is that I know nothing
The following 2 users Like Antonio's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Deesse23

Here's something that should give antivaxxers pause.   

Quote: Anecdotal reports have emerged from men who say their penis has decreased in size after having COVID—but it's uncertain how widespread it is.
The topic was highlighted this week in the How To Do It sexual advice podcast by Slate, in which a man got in contact to say that he had lost "about an inch and a half" of length from his penis after catching COVID.
He added: "It's apparently due to vascular damage, and my doctors seem to think it's likely permanent."

It goes on to say......

Quote: It's not the only such report. A study published in The Lancet medical journal last year looked at over 3,700 people with confirmed or suspected long-term COVID with illness lasting over 28 days. It identified more than 200 potential symptoms from several different areas of the body.  Among them were reports of "decrease in size of testicles/penis," though these were reported in a small minority of respondents—less than 10 percent.

Annnnnnd there's more.....

Quote: A May 2021 study on COVID and erectile dysfunction published in The World Journal of Men's Health concluded that it had found evidence of COVID-19 in the human penis long after the initial infection had occurred, and suggested that the virus' effect on blood flow in the penis could result in impaired erectile function.

Here's the entire article. https://www.newsweek.com/covid-penis-shr...on-1669045

People dying from Covid by the thousands hasn't motovated antivaxxers to get the shot so I doubt even a shortened penis is going to do anything.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Inkubus, Dom

(01-14-2022, 08:29 PM)Thingymebob Wrote: Forget the balls. If you're going to hit someone, go for the Adams apple.

If I was scared enough to throat punch someone, it could be lethal. YMMV
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 2 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Antonio, Dom

(01-14-2022, 09:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:29 PM)Thingymebob Wrote: Forget the balls. If you're going to hit someone, go for the Adams apple.

Well, @Dom's mileage may vary. It's a pretty specific punch that needs force to really land, and the instinct to cover one's airway is pretty strong too. Handle it at a distance in her case, I say. Spray the sonofabitch and then stomp him down, or exit stage left.
On hiatus.
The following 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dom, Inkubus, Fireball

(01-14-2022, 09:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:

Whatever I do, it would have to incapacitate him first try.
The good thing is, I may be frail but I far from look that way. My joints are all shot as aftermath from Lyme disease. But that's not visible. People are more likely to look for a smaller, weaker looking target. If they have a mind to go after an older woman in the first place, they would have to be cowards to start with. So I doubt they would pick an Amazon looking woman, even if older.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Fireball

Depending on what Adam's doing you might get both of them with one kick.

Last guy I got into a tiff with I shot him.

(01-14-2022, 08:38 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: People dying from Covid by the thousands hasn't motovated antivaxxers to get the shot so I doubt even a shortened penis is going to do anything.

If there's one thing that will make toxic males take precautions, it's the threat of shrinkage to body parts that already compel them to buy monster trucks and jiu-jitsu lessons. They'll get vaxxed and then lie about it.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dom, Fireball

(01-14-2022, 08:38 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: People dying from Covid by the thousands hasn't motovated antivaxxers to get the shot so I doubt even a shortened penis is going to do anything.

Oh, I am not too sure about that. The family jewels matter.
  • Thumpalumpacus

(01-14-2022, 10:10 PM)Dom Wrote: Whatever I do, it would have to incapacitate him first try.

This is why I advise pepper or bear spray. In your neck of the woods, bear spray can't be unusual and you'll probably be able to buy it at a local store. Buy two cans of it, and use the first for target practice so you know how the stream flies. Keep the second handy to straight-stream some asshole in the face and take some pleasure in watching him do the St Vitus Dance.

I bought my mom and my sis cans of this because I want them to have something that works at 15 feet.
On hiatus.

(01-14-2022, 10:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 10:10 PM)Dom Wrote: Whatever I do, it would have to incapacitate him first try.

This is why I advise pepper or bear spray. In your neck of the woods, bear spray can't be unusual and you'll probably be able to buy it at a local store. Buy two cans of it, and use the first for target practice so you know how the stream flies. Keep the second handy to straight-stream some asshole in the face and take some pleasure in watching him do the St Vitus Dance.

It's likely easy to get, we have bears around here. And cougars.
  • Thumpalumpacus

(01-14-2022, 10:20 PM)Dom Wrote:

Right, and so far as I know there's very few if any legal restrictions on carriage, and when under assault, deploying it is covered by self-defense. Do right by yourself. Don't be an easy target.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dom

(01-14-2022, 10:20 PM)Dom Wrote:

She said "cougars"! Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Dom, Thumpalumpacus, Deesse23