Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made it!

Made it!
Yabut, who are you?  Big Grin

Welcome back!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Made it!
G'day Lona.  Stunning portrait!

—You're looking pretty good too.    Big Grin
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Made it!
(08-08-2021, 12:40 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 07:55 AM)LonaWolf Wrote: Hi!  Just my wolf and I!  

It’s been nearly two years since I have hung out. Crazy!  I feel humble when I come here now. And probably life has humbled me more in the past couple years too.  We moved from the country back to the city and now I miss the country again.  Panic

I am going to catch up on the going-ons of this place and see what people have been up to. Sorry in advance if I bring up some old things.  Big Grin

I forgot how to forum. Hopefully I can get the hang of it again quickly. 

How are you?  Vaxxed and waxxed? In a bunker? Living your best life?  Heart

I can't comment on the waxed part, but I got my second Covid shot a few months ago. Not living in a bunker. I do live a rather reclusive life in the country, however. Not exactly the best time of my life either. I'm incontinent and have to take meds six times daily. Thank goodness money isn't one of my problems.  walking-stick

Well maybe getting waxed would help all that?  I’m no expert though. Thinking 

(08-08-2021, 01:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Hiya LW, glad things are moving ahead for you. Not much has changed for me -- I'm boring that way. Good to see you back, don't be a stranger.

Nice to hear from you!  Taking the middle path is peaceful anyhow. Smile

(08-08-2021, 01:29 PM)Dom Wrote: Well, hello there! How have you been? I think since you've been gone, we've lost Girly and HOC. The rest of us is muddling along. From what I can tell, we are all vaxxed. It's good to see you're back, the food thread has been active all along and reminds us of you...

Maybe those fellas will wander back sometime, too. Always a void when gone, there is no place like this community.  Every time I see your Dob profile I want one… or two. I hope you’re well! 

(08-08-2021, 01:44 PM)skyking Wrote: Welcome back. I hope your city time is good but brief Smile

Thanks!  It’ll be a few years. It’s not so bad, I live by a ravine with lovely trails and wild life. 

(08-08-2021, 01:58 PM)Fireball Wrote: Yabut, who are you?  Big Grin

Welcome back!

I’m not sure I know anymore  Weeping haha. 

(08-08-2021, 02:00 PM)SYZ Wrote: G'day Lona.  Stunning portrait!

—You're looking pretty good too.    Big Grin

Good day. For the last 5 years I’ve been thinking of starting an insta account for her, she is a beautiful beast.
The following 2 users Like LonaWolf's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, SYZ

Made it!
PartyBalloons
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 1 user Likes Deesse23's post:
  • LonaWolf

Made it!
(08-11-2021, 03:47 PM)LonaWolf Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 01:29 PM)Dom Wrote: Well, hello there! How have you been? I think since you've been gone, we've lost Girly and HOC. The rest of us is muddling along. From what I can tell, we are all vaxxed. It's good to see you're back, the food thread has been active all along and reminds us of you...

Maybe those fellas will wander back sometime, too. Always a void when gone, there is no place like this community.  Every time I see your Dob profile I want one… or two. I hope you’re well! 

Erm, no, they won't. They died.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Made it!
Who died?

Made it!
(08-11-2021, 04:21 PM)LonaWolf Wrote: Who died?

Girly and Cantor.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

Made it!
Hello. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Peebothuhlu's post:
  • LonaWolf

Made it!
Long time no see. Welcome LW.
Breathing takes too much effort.
The following 1 user Likes Mediocharist's post:
  • LonaWolf

Made it!
(08-11-2021, 06:54 PM)Dom Wrote:

Girly and Cantor.

This is insane and I’m in absolute disbelief.  Incredibly sad. I thought originally you meant they just wandered from the forum too.  I feel heartbroken.  

Thank you for letting me know.
The following 3 users Like LonaWolf's post:
  • Dom, GenesisNemesis, Free

Made it!
(08-12-2021, 05:44 PM)LonaWolf Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 06:54 PM)Dom Wrote:

Girly and Cantor.

This is insane and I’m in absolute disbelief.  Incredibly sad. I thought originally you meant they just wandered from the forum too.  I feel heartbroken.  

Thank you for letting me know.

They are definitely missed.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Unsapien