Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made it!

Made it!
*Kisses the soil of the new home land*

Made it!
Dampness + soil=mud.

You made our new homeland very mildly muddy with your damp lips!

(if your lips are dry instead then I'm glad you didn't muddify our new homeland but I'm so so sorry about your poor dry lips Sad)

Anyways, in all seriousness, welcome to AD! Smile
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.
The following 1 user Likes EvieTheAvocado's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Made it!
(09-29-2018, 05:46 PM)LonaWolf link Wrote: *Kisses the soil of the new home land*

You’re LW now, cool!
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”

Made it!
Pleased to meet you Lona.  ;D

Like the new name!

Made it!
Welcome, dear Lady!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Made it!
Who is this? Explain yourself! Then forward me your credit card account info and social security number.

Edit: Oh, I see it's LadyJane. I still recommend following the above instructions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Made it!
Omg! I’ve been logged out on my computer and having trouble getting in for months (the two times I tried haha). Who knew I should just come here on my phone? Hi!

Made it!
Hiya!

Made it!
Welcome aboard Lona Smile

Made it!
Hi Lona! Welcome Smile
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

Made it!
G'day mate, and welcome to the forum. Smile
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Made it!
OP necroed her own thread. xD
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • Smercury44

Made it!
Welcome aboard.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Made it!
(01-09-2019, 02:20 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: OP necroed her own thread.  xD

We don't mind necros here. Google sees them as a positive as they show the topic is of continued interest, and we love for google to like us. 

Glad to see Lona necroed hers, good to see her back!  Thumbs Up
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Phaedrus, Smercury44

Made it!
The person formerly known as LadyJane?     I've seen you around  here and there.  Great to have you back!
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Dom, Smercury44

Made it!
Howdy LW.

Made it!
(09-29-2018, 05:46 PM)LonaWolf Wrote: *Kisses the soil of the new home land*

Excellent!
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Smercury44

Made it!
Welcome. Smile
" I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry. "
                                                                                 -- John Cage

Made it!
Hi and welcome it took a while to figure out who you were. I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes. Glad you are here. Smile
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

Made it!
Welcome back.

Made it!
Hi!  Just my wolf and I!  

It’s been nearly two years since I have hung out. Crazy!  I feel humble when I come here now. And probably life has humbled me more in the past couple years too.  We moved from the country back to the city and now I miss the country again.  Panic

I am going to catch up on the going-ons of this place and see what people have been up to. Sorry in advance if I bring up some old things.  Big Grin

I forgot how to forum. Hopefully I can get the hang of it again quickly. 

How are you?  Vaxxed and waxxed? In a bunker? Living your best life?  Heart

[Image: C95-C85-C2-0-F23-4-EEF-A0-E9-D8-FF4-BB874-EF.jpg]" border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

Made it!
(08-08-2021, 07:55 AM)LonaWolf Wrote: Hi!  Just my wolf and I!  

It’s been nearly two years since I have hung out. Crazy!  I feel humble when I come here now. And probably life has humbled me more in the past couple years too.  We moved from the country back to the city and now I miss the country again.  Panic

I am going to catch up on the going-ons of this place and see what people have been up to. Sorry in advance if I bring up some old things.  Big Grin

I forgot how to forum. Hopefully I can get the hang of it again quickly. 

How are you?  Vaxxed and waxxed? In a bunker? Living your best life?  Heart

[Image: C95-C85-C2-0-F23-4-EEF-A0-E9-D8-FF4-BB874-EF.jpg]" border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

I can't comment on the waxed part, but I got my second Covid shot a few months ago. Not living in a bunker. I do live a rather reclusive life in the country, however. Not exactly the best time of my life either. I'm incontinent and have to take meds six times daily. Thank goodness money isn't one of my problems.  walking-stick
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Made it!
Hiya LW, glad things are moving ahead for you. Not much has changed for me -- I'm boring that way. Good to see you back, don't be a stranger.
On hiatus.

Made it!
Well, hello there! How have you been? I think since you've been gone, we've lost Girly and HOC. The rest of us is muddling along. From what I can tell, we are all vaxxed. It's good to see you're back, the food thread has been active all along and reminds us of you...

Made it!
Welcome back. I hope your city time is good but brief Smile
test signature