Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reality whether we like it or not

The reality whether we like it or not
(05-17-2021, 08:31 PM)Dom Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 08:05 PM)adey67 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 07:46 PM)Minimalist Wrote: I go back a long way with Mystic Knight, too and he was always a good but kind of goofy kid.  What seriously concerns me though is that he is at the age where adult onset schizophrenia kicks in for men.  The personality changes seem to be there. Worose, he seems to have fallen in with some nutjob muslim group.  I hate to think that some shithead in a funny hat could talk him into wearing an explosive vest because "allah" will love him for it.

It's why I never miss a chance to tell him to get professional help or take his meds.  He needs psychiatric evaluation not the recommendations of strangers on a message board.

It would be appalling if that happened. Which is another reason to support the action of admin in giving him a "rest" he needs serious professional help.

Posting here gets him agitated. I do wish we could help, but we can't.
 you're right, I wish you weren't but you are, we are not the right people to help him as much as we wish we were.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

Messages In This Thread
The reality whether we like it or not - by Link - 05-16-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: The reality whether we like it or not - by adey67 - 05-17-2021, 08:36 PM