Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food!!! What are you eating today??!

Having a piece of cake.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Having a "dog burrito" - haha. A hot dog with some cheese and Fire ant juice wrapped in a soft tortilla. I like it.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Chas

Sweet and sour chicken, rice, and green beans.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Beef and Spanish rice enchiladas. I substituted ricotta cheese for the sour cream. The sour cream actually works better.

Vivekananda

Lunch: Seafood casserole.  Smile

Supper: Beans 'n' franks with onion and molasses.  Thumbs Up
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Hotdogs with fried onions ketchup and American mustard.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 2 users Like adey67's post:
  • Dānu, Gwaithmir

Making more chicken soup.

I was going to make pho for lunch, but then baseball happened.

Vivekananda

Leftover enchiladas.

Vivekananda

Took the meatloaf mox and cut it into cubes, Broke those up into small bits in a bowl. Was thinking of mixing it all together by hand but then I got a great idea!

Stuffed my potato ricer full and then squeezed out strings into a bowl. That really mixed things together but also left it loose. Then made hamburger patties (gently) with all. Saved most in containers to freeze. I like to make my spaghetti sauce with meatloaf mix. Tastier.

But I cooked one for dinner. Added some leftover tomato sauce on top and M/W'd it when half done. Came out perfect (150F). Had a baked potato with sausage drippings, canned seasoned Italian beans, and a tossed salad with oil&vinegar on the side. Fresh fruit for dessert.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Buttered multigrain toast, hash browns with ketchup and Mrs. Dash (fried in olive oil), and an Eggo Grab 'n' Go Liege-style waffle. The latter was thawed, eaten plain, just like they say you should do (though there are directions for microwave, toaster, and one other way. Griddle, maybe?).
Is this sig thing on?

A great, big, juicy rib eye steak! And a nice mixed veggie salad. Oh yeah!
  • adey67

Mustard and herb roasted fish, mashed sweet potatoes, rice, and Brussels sprouts.

I decided to push the pho back until tomorrow. I threw country-style ribs in Korean BBQ sauce in the slow cooker for when I get home from donating.

Vivekananda

Lasagna and garlic bread with a green salad.

Coke and Crunchy Cheetos.

There's stuff in the fridge I should eat before the EPA and FDA get involved.  Panic
“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. 
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”
― Napoleon Bonaparte
The following 1 user Likes Chas's post:
  • Dom

Korean barbecue ribs, kimchi, and rice.

Vivekananda

Lunch: Pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and gravy.  Thumbs Up

Supper: Pork sandwich with mayo, lettuce and onion.  Tongue
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Plain toasted bagel with everything-seasoned hummus, sliced watermelon, and an Eggo Liege-style. I think the last of these I had, in the previous post, was eaten just short of completely thawed. I liked that a bit better. Still not a bad product. The pearl sugar has an interesting crunch.
Is this sig thing on?

Sea bass, potatoes and peas with tartare sauce.

Warm apple strudel with strawberry jam.

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • Gwaithmir, adey67

Salmon fillet and buttery broccoli tonight.
  • adey67

Coffee and carrot cake.

Vivekananda

Hmong-style chicken, rice, and broccoli. I didn't have the energy to make pho. And I wish someone had told me that was a hunk of ginger before I started chewing on it.

Vivekananda

(03-26-2023, 02:55 AM)Dānu Wrote: Hmong-style chicken, rice, and broccoli.  I didn't have the energy to make pho.  And I wish someone had told me that was a hunk of ginger before I started chewing on it.

Haha, I have done that...  Shy

Coffee and cake.

Vivekananda