Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The incredible, edible...

... anus.

"Leonardo da Vinci. Henry Ford. Steve Jobs. Once in a while, a visionary comes along with an idea that changes the very way we live our lives. And now, it looks like it’s time to add another name to that list: Magnus Irvin, owner and operator of Edible Anus, a company that makes chocolate molds of everyone’s favorite orifice.

Behold:

[Image: anus-500x299.jpeg]
Right now, you can buy a box of three edible anuses, in milk, dark and white chocolate, for just $10. However, if you want a gift that’s even more special, Mr. Irvin will make a bronze mold of your anus for just $1,900.

[Image: anus-2-459x500.png]
Leonardo da Vinci. Henry Ford. Steve Jobs. Once in a while, a visionary comes along with an idea that changes the very way we live our lives. And now, it looks like it’s time to add another name to that list: Magnus Irvin, owner and operator of Edible Anus, a company that makes chocolate molds of everyone’s favorite orifice.

Right now, you can buy a box of three edible anuses, in milk, dark and white chocolate, for just $10. However, if you want a gift that’s even more special, Mr. Irvin will make a bronze mold of your anus for just $1,900.

Hmmmm, should I get my girlfriend a diamond, or a bronze cast of my butthole? I just can’t make up my mind!

The Edible Anus story goes all the way back to 2006, when Mr. Irvin, a London-based artist, was working on an exhibit featuring a variety of multi-colored chocolate anuses. As Mr. Irvin told it, his first attempts were ill-fated and messy. Here is his description, which is VERY NSFW. (But then, you did already click on a link about “Edible Anuses,” so if this quote offends you, that’s kind of on you):

“I poured the stuff in me bum and it all run past me nuts into me face.”

The process of modeling someone’s anus for chocolate or bronze is anything but simple. Irvin uses the same gel dentists use to make molds of teeth. The gel takes half an hour to set, meaning you have to keep your legs propped up in the air for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Sometimes, you just gotta suffer for your art.

It may be too late in the year to get a custom chocolate or bronze mold of your anus for that special someone. But Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, if you want to give your most intimate partner a gift they will remember forever.

Come to think of it, a chocolate mold of your anus is ALSO a great gift for your worst enemy. It’s the rare gift that works equally well for lovers and enemies, but Mr. Irvin, bless him, has found it."
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 

Please don't ban me, it's just an organ!
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 2 users Like Vera's post:
  • Joods, Mark

Need. Mind. Bleach.
The following 3 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Kim, Joods, Paleophyte

@Mathilda Mind? Angel

Argh! Now I remember why I was applying the mind bleach. Sadcryface

It's all good. After all, it's not like any of us don't have one ourselves.

At least I hope not.
The following 1 user Likes Mathilda's post:
  • Vera

(12-01-2018, 04:10 PM)Vera Wrote: Please don't ban me, it's just an organ!

Yeah but not one you play in church.
The following 5 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Vera, Smercury44, SYZ, Tartarus Sauce, Paleophyte

(12-01-2018, 04:12 PM)Vera Wrote: @Mathilda Mind? Angel

That's true. People do bleach their anus.
The following 1 user Likes Mathilda's post:
  • Vera

I've seen that before, but I can never stop giggling over edible anus.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 1 user Likes abaris's post:
  • Vera

Holy Shit Vera! I'm going to have to be more careful opening your newest threads at work from now on!

My first thought though... was can I get one with a cherry or caramel filling?
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 4 users Like Unsapien's post:
  • Vera, Joods, Smercury44, Paleophyte

(12-01-2018, 04:18 PM)Mathilda Wrote:

I'm not so sure about that. Whistling
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 4 users Like Unsapien's post:
  • Kim, Vera, Smercury44, skyking

Well, he's not hurting anybody so I don't see problem with this little eccentricity .
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.

(12-01-2018, 04:32 PM)Unsapien Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 04:18 PM)Mathilda Wrote:

I'm not so sure about that. Whistling

Well it probably matters whose anus you play I suppose.
  • Kim, Vera, Unsapien

I think there should be some made with pop-rocks inside. The explosive effect might make it less weird and maybe even fun. You know, for the kids. Shy

They need a special edition with a hamster's tail coming out the middle.
  • Vera, jerry mcmasters, Paleophyte

(12-01-2018, 04:53 PM)Kim Wrote: I think there should be some made with pop-rocks inside.  The explosive effect might make it less weird and maybe even fun.  You know, for the kids.    Shy

Thanks Kim. I just lol'd so hard I scared my cat! Big Grin
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

I'm confused. I'm getting the impression this is some sort of in-joke that I'm not privy to!

EDIT: LOL @ chocolate anuses though.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.

(12-01-2018, 04:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote: Need. Mind. Bleach.

[Image: brainbleach.gif]
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Mathilda

What, no liquid chocolate filling?

(12-01-2018, 04:06 PM)Vera Wrote: Come to think of it, a chocolate mold of your anus is ALSO a great gift for your worst enemy.

Rofl2 can you imagine? “Your potato salad was awful, Carol now eat my ass!!”
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”
The following 8 users Like Smercury44's post:
  • KevinM1, EvieTheAvocado, Mathilda, TheGulegon, Thumpalumpacus, Paleophyte, Unsapien, Kim

Oh wow I think I'm missing some really funny joke here—don't get the context at all—but I enjoyed that post that was good LOL.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(12-01-2018, 06:50 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: Oh wow I think I'm missing some really funny joke here—don't get the context at all—but I enjoyed that post that was good LOL.

If you thought my joke was funny, I think you’re getting it Thumbs Up we’re all just joking about personalized chocolate buttholes Chuckle
[Image: 320-C6-ED7-97-CD-4-AB2-A60-A-759-A45-FB7-FE8.jpg]
"The Thinking Atheist forum" “The Thinking Atheist forum closed down" “TTA Forum”
The following 2 users Like Smercury44's post:
  • KevinM1, EvieTheAvocado

Yep, sometimes you just never know what to expect when you open a Vera thread. It was a total surprise to see a piece about edible, melt in your mouth chocolate anuses. All thanks to that London based fartist, Mr. Maganus Irvin.  Tongue
The following 2 users Like Marozz's post:
  • Smercury44, Vera

(12-01-2018, 07:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 06:50 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: Oh wow I think I'm missing some really funny joke here—don't get the context at all—but I enjoyed that post that was good LOL.

If you thought my joke was funny, I think you’re getting it Thumbs Up we’re all just joking about personalized chocolate buttholes Chuckle

Oh! So it's not like some sort of wordplay or wit ... it's just laughing at the hilarity of how funny it would be if this sort of thing actually frequently happened in reality: If we ate Carol's chocolate butthole and she danced on our pet Lizard's toupee or whatever it was that you said that made me perceive myself to be most amused at the hilarity of what you expressed.

The following 1 user Likes EvieTheAvocado's post:
  • Smercury44

(12-01-2018, 08:19 PM)Marozz Wrote: It was a total surprise to see a piece about edible, melt in your mouth chocolate anuses.

Yes. Yes. Thanks for that Dodgy

I needed to stop you before you said the word flaky.
The following 4 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado, Marozz, Vera, Paleophyte

(12-01-2018, 09:35 PM)Mathilda Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 08:19 PM)Marozz Wrote: It was a total surprise to see a piece about edible, melt in your mouth chocolate anuses.

Yes. Yes. Thanks for that  Dodgy

I needed to stop you before you said the word flaky.

Still better than "chewy", in my opinion.

... what?