Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all!

Hi all!
Hi everyone! I was EvieTheTurtle over at TTA and Evie/Alasdair Ham/Hammy/Edwardo Piet over at AF.org.

I haven't managed to figure out how to change my avatar yet. Or are avatars not enabled yet?
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.
The following 2 users Like EvieTheAvocado's post:
  • Tartarus Sauce, GirlyMan

Hi all!
Oh. Others have avatars so they must be enabled. I can't find them!
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

Hi all!
Go to Profile in the menu then Forum Profile

Hi all!
It doesn't like mine. And I can't upload my signature.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Hi all!
(09-29-2018, 05:12 PM)Dom link Wrote: It doesn't like mine. And I can't upload my signature.

Does it say why?

Hi all!
(09-29-2018, 05:24 PM)Mathilda Wrote:
Dom Wrote:It doesn't like mine. And I can't upload my signature.

Does it say why?

Well, I can adjust the size of my avatar, but the signature doesn't allow pics it seems.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Hi all!
Hmmm. I just locked and unlocked the topic. I shouldn't really have that power right?

Hi all!
(09-29-2018, 05:43 PM)EvieTheAvocado link Wrote: Hmmm. I just locked and unlocked the topic. I shouldn't really have that power right?

Errr right. No. I wasn't expecting that as a default setting!

Hi all!
(09-29-2018, 05:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:
EvieTheAvocado Wrote:Hmmm. I just locked and unlocked the topic. I shouldn't really have that power right?

Yeah... probably should be exclusive to staff!

Otherwise when two people fall out one can just lock the topic or a troll could join and just lock all threads.

Hi all!
EvieTheAvocado Wrote:Hmmm. I just locked and unlocked the topic. I shouldn't really have that power right?

I think it's only your own threads that you can lock or unlock. I'll look for the permission and uncheck it.

Hi all!
(09-29-2018, 05:52 PM)Mathilda Wrote:
Mathilda Wrote:

I think it's only your own threads that you can lock or unlock. I'll look for the permission and uncheck it.

Lol wow, still, that's a really odd default option!

Especially if someone is a hit and run troll lol... they start a topic and when people disagree they lock it lol.

Hi all!
Are you an avocado or a turtle? Or are you an avocadoturtle? Are you going through another identity crisis like all AF regulars?

Please reinstate this function. We will use it responsibly, we swear.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hi all!
(09-30-2018, 06:27 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Are you an avocado or a turtle? Or are you an avocadoturtle? Are you going through another identity crisis like all AF regulars?

I'm an avocado. The person named Evie who used to be a turtle no longer exists... although he had a similar personality to myself due to sharing the same DNA and almost identical life experience and whatnot.

The following 1 user Likes EvieTheAvocado's post:
  • outtathereligioncloset