Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Yummy Kippers!

Happy Yummy Kippers!
Quote:day of atonement
The holiest day of the Jewish year, Yom Kippur means “day of atonement.” It takes place on the tenth day of Tishri, the first month of the civil year and the seventh month of the religious year in the lunisolar Hebrew calendar.Sep 25, 2020
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Happy Yummy Kippers!
Heck! I thought this was going to be a discussion about who likes herring and eggs for breakfast.  Huh
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Kim

Happy Yummy Kippers!
Mmm... I likes me a kipper, once in a while. Shy

Happy Yummy Kippers!
(10-04-2022, 10:26 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
Quote:day of atonement
The holiest day of the Jewish year, Yom Kippur means “day of atonement.” It takes place on the tenth day of Tishri, the first month of the civil year and the seventh month of the religious year in the lunisolar Hebrew calendar.Sep 25, 2020

Hey, haven't you heard?
  5783 is the new 2022.    Angel

Consider
Or, is it ... 2022 is the new 5783?

Happy Yummy Kippers!
(10-04-2022, 12:13 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: Heck! I thought this was going to be a discussion about who likes herring and eggs for breakfast.  Huh

Me, too. I'm a tinned-fish-fanatic. It's the G.O.A.T.!
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda