Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.S.K.

A.S.K.
It's Friday! does everyone know what that means?!?! It's new video day!

Todays subject is the purpose of pray, proof of God and How I know most of you do not have a clue/your religious efforts were in vain!

if you been around a while you know the next subject as A/S/K

If not watch the video.

A.S.K.
Fuck you and your stupid fucking god.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 3 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Finite Monkeys, brunumb, Joods

A.S.K.
Oh.
More spam from the fool who claims to be a businessman, yet has no clue about his target audience.
Test
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • Alan V

A.S.K.
Still chasing that "view" count in the wrong place.

Stupid is as Stupid does, thank you Forest.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

A.S.K.
What is ASK?

No offence intended Drich, but I'm not giving your video a watch to give it any sort of traction when you're spreading your religious message on youtube.
The following 3 users Like OakTree500's post:
  • skyking, jerry mcmasters, Paleophyte

A.S.K.
It's okay to offend Bich. If it wasn't he wouldn't be so offensive.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • OakTree500

A.S.K.
Another
Stupid
Know-it-all
The following 9 users Like no one's post:
  • OakTree500, Alan V, skyking, SYZ, Astreja, brunumb, Gwaithmir, epronovost, Paleophyte

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 04:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: Oh.
More spam from the fool who claims to be a businessman, yet has no clue about his target audience.

Drich's bio: "Been answering questions about God and the bible on line since 2008. Primary focus is with atheists and providing them with the truth and providing clarity so they can make informed decisions about God."

So he's completely delusional.

I personally think he should be banned as a clueless nuisance, in violation of rules 0, 2, 7, and 8.
The following 4 users Like Alan V's post:
  • SYZ, Finite Monkeys, Tres Leches, Bucky Ball

A.S.K.
Maybe it's a tumor.

A.S.K.

number 5...

hmm not much to say... see ya again in 5 more posts.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 04:59 PM)OakTree500 Wrote: What is ASK?

No offence intended Drich, but I'm not giving your video a watch to give it any sort of traction when you're spreading your religious message on youtube.
I have a 8 pages front and back of script. for a 7 min video.
 that is the reason for these videos is so I do not have to write out a 45 min OP just to have most of you read one or two lines thinks you know my angel and spouts back a bunch of stereotypical stuff. 

not only that did you notice how the troll shite business has slowed to a trickle? I am weeding out 10 pages of nonsense and dialog with stupid people only looking to troll in exchange for the handful who have serious questions. This is working great for me!!! Do you see the side liners? the ones who just lash out personally? before when they had the luxury of a hand written op they could pick and choose things to snipe at and I would feel obligated to answer them. This video and the fears of my breaching a double digit view count eliminates all of the bull shite trollers. leaving only the people i want to talk to anyway!

watch the video or not, if you can't be bother to gather your information from a weeks worth of my own personal effort to try and save 3 weeks of pointless infighting only to speak to 2 or 3 people, then i do not see a need to do any extra for you. maybe someone else will speak topicall and you can fig stuff out from there. otherwise go on AF.org and seach my old threads titled A/S/K

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 04:59 PM)OakTree500 Wrote: What is ASK?

and posting religious videos on youtube is not against the rules?

what does that statement even mean or matter where i post my video? youtube is just a hosting site what is the big deal?

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 05:48 PM)Alan V Wrote: I personally think he should be banned as a clueless nuisance...

I agree on a ban for Drich.  Repeatedly posting his videos on this forum, coupled with the
deluge of scriptural citations amounts to proselytising in my opinion.  At any rate, one of
the first rules here is "Don't be a dick".

He adds nothing of any value to the forum, and is obviously unprepared to debate anything
else without an obnoxious overlay of condescension and arrogance.  It's difficult to understand
why this bloke even wastes his time—and ours—by posting page after page of religious drivel.

—Get rid of him!      Angry
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Gwaithmir

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 06:34 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 05:48 PM)Alan V Wrote: I personally think he should be banned as a clueless nuisance...

I agree on a ban for Drich.  Repeatedly posting his videos on this forum, coupled with the
deluge of scriptural citations amounts to proselytising in my opinion.  At any rate, one of

He adds nothing of any value to the forum, and is obviously unprepared to debate anything
else without an obnoxious overlay of condescension and arrogance.  It's difficult to understand
why this bloke even wastes his time—and ours—by posting page after page of religious drivel.

If he didn't get a zillion answers to his posts, he would leave.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, skyking

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 05:48 PM)Alan V Wrote:

Drich's bio: "Been answering questions about God and the bible on line since 2008. Primary focus is with atheists and providing them with the truth and providing clarity so they can make informed decisions about God."

So he's completely delusional.

I personally think he should be banned as a clueless nuisance, in violation of rules 0, 2, 7, and 8.

try not to think so hard.. as it is it seems you popped something in your little thinker.. maybe it was for the attempted use of letters and numbers in the same post idk, but just so you know 
Quote:0) Don’t be a dick
This is the underlying rule for the forum.
Aggressive, mean ill willed man. I can see how providing atheist with truth and clarity since 2008 could be seen as a dick move. especially if there is a standing mandate to remain uninformed and in ignorance.

Otherwise know, being right, does not make me a dick. Pushing back does not make me a dick.. What makes a man a dick is to go on his thread unsolicited speaking off topic/Changing the topic to rule breaking just because that person is not smart enough to engage that member topically or other wise. being a dick in this instance is being a tattle tale, who can't or won't fight his own fight. i know that sounds like fascism but fascist have the balls to confront you directly and not play pretend to be assertive through some passive aggressive dick but balless move appealing to the authorities and rules.

Quote:2) No spam
Posting links to other websites in order to promote people, products, or ideas when not part of related discussions may be regarded as spam.  Repeatedly posting the same material may also be regarded as engaging in spamming the forum.
Seeings how I create content for this website for the sole purpose of hosting a specific instruction... spam is not a accurate description of what i do.
Quote:7) No Deliberately Disruptive Behavior

Spirited discussion is expected and encouraged and thread topics often digress but members who continually disrupt conversations or start provocative threads with no intention of having an honest discussion will be considered a nuisance.  Any member deliberately provoking another member into being disruptive may have their attempts backfire.
Hey dummy, I only post in my own threads unless the OP asks for outside input/christian perspective. So then how is anything i do disruptive to my own thread?

Quote:8) Self-promotionLinks and self-promotions are not allowed in initial posts to deter people joining simply to promote themselves.  The forum team will edit posts to remove links and other information that they judge are being made only for self-serving purposes.

this is so typical of most of you. you have your own colloquial definitions for terms like these. i know douche posted these infractions secure in his heart that I broke each and every one of these rules.

but when the rules or the intention of these rules are broken down and explained out, the truth shows the complainer has his own definitions to these stated rules.

Even the don't be a dick as loosely as that could mean anything negative or aggressive does not apply if I am given a fair 'shake.'

As again i have contained myself to what it is I do and my own stated presence here. you don't even have to put me on ignore. if you do not want to be educated about God or the bible then don't click on anything I post. Does one self contained thread every 10 days so much content your whole world view is threatened? Do i come onto your threads and tell the management why you should be bann? Does my youtube posting simply auto play and pop up? how am I aggressively asserting myself onto your experience here?

That's right I post one new thread every 10 days or so, and defend my position even at your personal pride points and you find that offensive.

how delicate are you, that you are not able to share a space with anyone who does not drink your brand of kool aid? 

Wow Imagine what type of person you would allow yourself to be if judging people on race was as permissible as judging people according to their thoughts has become?

It's the same brand of hate bruh, it's trigger is the only thing that has changed. You still hate you still do not want to be serve along side people who do not share your brand of XYZ

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 05:56 PM)no one Wrote: Maybe it's a tumor.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 06:39 PM)Dom Wrote:

It would help immensely if there was a clear policy on whether it's okay for people to use this site to promote themselves on other sites.  

I think it should be grounds for banning.  

He could very well just post the video script that he claims to have labored over for comment, but instead he posts the video.  If he wanted actual debate or questions about his points, that's what he'd do.  He's simply trying to drive views to his channel, and none of us should fall for that nonsense.
god, ugh
The following 2 users Like julep's post:
  • Deesse23, SYZ

A.S.K.

Sun
Again is your world view/thoughts on God so shallow that just the idea of me being able to post on this website endangers your very atheism? Here a thought what if you simply did not click on my posts? would i still bother you to the point I need be bann? do my thread titles shake your foundational beliefs?

or is that just the fascist/group hate need to stop anyone who does not share your thoughts, skin color or politics or whatever the flavor of popular exclusionary behavior is this month?

A.S.K.
There is a clear policy, and I escalated this to the team. I agree, it's self promotion and spam.

You peeps aren't helping though by creating long threads in response.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 5 users Like Dom's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, brunumb, Alan V, skyking, Paleophyte

A.S.K.

Or, he would stomp around, holding his breath until he turned blue, or throw himself petulantly on the ground, kicking and screaming until somebody, anybody, paid him some attention. There's no such thing as bad attention for "people" (for want of a better term) like drippy. He even quotes people who he knows damned well are ignoring him in hopes of sparking some attention.

If you look up "Attention Whore" in the dictionary, you'll likely find that sunflower he uses as an avatar as the first definition.

All I would ask is that those who can't ignore his bullshit not quote his bullshit.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Deesse23

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 05:09 PM)no one Wrote: Another
Stupid
Know-it-all

Asinine
Supernatural
Kvetching
The following 3 users Like Astreja's post:
  • brunumb, Gwaithmir, OakTree500

A.S.K.
I think you hit the wrong letter on your keyboard.  A.S.S.  is more like it.

Nobody wants to watch your stupid videos.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • brunumb

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 06:56 PM)julep Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 06:34 PM)SYZ Wrote: I agree on a ban for Drich.  Repeatedly posting his videos on this forum, coupled with the

It would help immensely if there was a clear policy on whether it's okay for people to use this site to promote themselves on other sites. 
I check in regardless everyday. The videos are cutting back alot of the nonsensical posts. I am trying to cut out the bs posters and you guys hate it. why? like you said less bs posters less time I have to spend here typing. 
Quote:I think it should be grounds for banning.  
1) I think banning should only be considered when you have too many males in a given birthing season from the same bull or buck.
2) on a forums where the members of apartheid like mind sets seek to restrict the movement of a class of people and restrict given freedoms so that one group is shown superior to another based usually on race/skin color but in this case based on what one does on a sunday morning. 

Quote:He could very well just post the video script that he claims to have labored over for comment, but instead he posts the video.
again person of adequate intelligence, who needs no supplemental or remedial intervention whatsoever... when i do. ass holes Good people such as yourself chop it up and create little strawman. from my OP.

then i run around for weeks fixing all the little bs ideas you guys make up. Or I spend weeks arguing with the grammar police.

Here all the BS stops. I filter out and change the paradigm to fit my want and need and time schedules. That being speaking with the handful of people who have a serious interest in the subject filtering out the rest.. 

I've been doing this almost 15 years now. Trying to explain a complicated subject in a unaccompanied written text only is the least efficient way to communicate to people who think they know the subject already.

Quote:  If he wanted actual debate or questions about his points, that's what he'd do.  He's simply trying to drive views to his channel, and none of us should fall for that nonsense.

Educate yourselves. you sound like fools when you cite the number of views of my channel.
I could have 100000 views per video and it mean nothing not one red cent if i did not first have 1000 subscribers. I got 6 before i posted anything here. 5 are family. the 6th was work related and in the last 30 days got one more, but i think it is my wife as i seperated my channel from her.

I get 25 to 50 views per video. most of my watches come from christian websites and facebook. 5 might come from here and the other atheist site i a apart of.

I got a total of 1500 views in 6 years. 1000 of them are from a video i made for my company website/it plays when you put in my company address. 300 more are other work related videos. I might have just over 200 views in almost 8 videos. that's 25 to 50 per video. I will never see a penny at this rate.

Again morons. I am using video to weed out the haters. I do not want to waste any more time here with people who just hate me to suck and be as much of a dick as they can be to christians as they can be. there are a hand ful of people who like to talk about religious stuff and seriously debate religious topics. I am here for them. if you are not them sodd off. what's the big deal? look at all the bs you people are always on about that i never even open and read the OP. go there and be happy

I am not here to convert or change anyone's mind. I am here to answer questions and provide clarity. if you don't need this, then my new format will help you allow me to provide my services to those who genuinely do and can take 5 to 10 mins to listen to a subject.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:04 PM)Dom Wrote: There is a clear policy, and I escalated this to the team. I agree, it's self promotion and spam.

You peeps aren't helping though by creating long threads in response.

if it is clear then maybe reword the rules to reflect this newly found clarity.

I posted the rules and i am well within the spirit and meaning.

Seems to me you want to retroactively change them, as their current meaning supports what it is i am doing.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:11 PM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 06:34 PM)SYZ Wrote: I agree on a ban for Drich.  Repeatedly posting his videos on this forum, coupled with the

Or, he would stomp around, holding his breath until he turned blue, or throw himself petulantly on the ground, kicking and screaming until somebody, anybody, paid him some attention. There's no such thing as bad attention for "people" (for want of a better term) like drippy. He even quotes people who he knows damned well are ignoring him in hopes of sparking some attention.

If you look up "Attention Whore" in the dictionary, you'll likely find that sunflower he uses as an avatar as the first definition.

All I would ask is that those who can't ignore his bullshit not quote his bullshit.

look at what i did when the last video died out and all was eft was the buzzard comments.. I let it be sport.

the only reason I am even engaged here is because i fee like mob think will try and change the rules or see the rules as they pretend to read them rather than enforce them how they were originally written.