Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones is in the caca

Huffpost USA today, Friday Nov 8

The full article is worth a glance

Alex Jones Can't Stop Losing Court Battles Against Sandy Hook Parents

Judges have ruled against the Infowars host multiple times over the last three months and he's on his seventh lawyer.

Legal costs are rising for Alex Jones, the fear-mongering conspiracy theorist who makes money peddling lies, as he faces repeated losses in several lawsuits against him.

Jones is currently being sued by ninefamilies of those who died in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting after he falsely and repeatedly claimed on his conspiracy outlet Infowars that the massacre was staged and the parents of the dead children were “crisis actors.” In the past year, he’s cycled through multiple lawyers, three of whom ultimately dropped him as a client. And in a videotaped deposition earlier this year in one of those Sandy Hook cases, he fumbled on the most basic of questions, including not knowing the date of the shooting.
Over the past three months, Jones has suffered some of his biggest court losses in those cases. In August, the Texas Court of Appeals in Austin, where Infowars is based, dismissed an appeal from Jones in a lawsuit brought by Neil Heslin, whose 6-year-old son was killed at Sandy Hook. Heslin is suing Jones and Infowars contributor Owen Shroyer for defamation after Shroyer falsely claimed that Heslin lied about holding his dead son’s body.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/...ri18n=true

Yeah, that cunt is having to own his words now. Good.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball, Finite Monkeys

It's been a bad day for asswipes in civil court.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/...index.html

Quote:Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 3 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Fireball, Thumpalumpacus, Dānu

I hope this shit head gets beggared by all of the hate he has unleashed. I hope it costs him BIG, not only to punish him, but as a warning to any other shit heads who decide this is a good way to get rich, to become a massive asshole peddling savage conspiracy theories that hurt people.
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

The following 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, grympy

Needs a title correction- "Alex Jones is caca". What a tool. Next up to bat should be Lush Rimjob. I forget who made that monicker for him, but man, is it apropos.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 6 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Minimalist, Thumpalumpacus, Dancefortwo, brewerb, Dānu, Old Man Marsh

(11-08-2019, 01:19 AM)Fireball Wrote: I forget who made that monicker for him, but man, is it apropos.

One must respect that level of linguistic talent.
On hiatus.
  • Fireball, mordant

(11-08-2019, 01:19 AM)Fireball Wrote: Needs a title correction- "Alex Jones is caca". What a tool. Next up to bat should be Lush Rimjob. I forget who made that monicker for him, but man, is it apropos.

"Lush Rimjob"   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  ROFL2   

There are a few people for whom I wish a Hell really existed, Alex Jones on on top of that list.  That bastard is one of the most disgusting humans walking this planet.  The pain and suffering he's caused the families of the Sandy Hook children who were murdered is almost immeasurable.  He needs to rot in prison.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • SYZ

(11-08-2019, 01:19 AM)Fireball Wrote: Needs a title correction- "Alex Jones is caca". What a tool. Next up to bat should be Lush Rimjob. I forget who made that monicker for him, but man, is it apropos.

You know, I didn't know what "rim job'" is until I was nearly 40 Blush
The following 1 user Likes grympy's post:
  • Fireball

(11-08-2019, 02:14 AM)grympy Wrote:

Not sure I knew it before then, either, age-wise. That would be '92, for me. Like I said in another thread, the sewer pipe is not for me. I could turn my head away and rinse that...shit off, but putting my tongue on that is beyond the pale.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

back to the topic, whatever it costs that asshole will never be enough. The parents have been threatened and harassed by his followers, after losing their children.
The following 2 users Like skyking's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Fireball

It's nice to see a conspiracy nut humbled. I hope that his bad luck will continue to hold.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.
The following 2 users Like Szuchow's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Fireball

(11-08-2019, 04:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote: It's nice to see a conspiracy nut humbled. I hope that his bad luck will continue to hold.

The saying all the REALLY big bits float to the top" seems to apply to this morally bankrupt prick.

How did you find out? Big Grin
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 1 user Likes Deesse23's post:
  • Fireball

Perhaps "They" should beat the ever living shit out of this cocknoggin, then spin a yarn about depression, alcohol, heroin, and a failed suicide attempt.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • Fireball

I created that one, but I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it. girl blushing
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

(11-08-2019, 05:15 AM)grympy Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 04:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote: It's nice to see a conspiracy nut humbled. I hope that his bad luck will continue to hold.

The saying all the REALLY big bits float to the top" seems to apply to this morally bankrupt prick.

And to a swimming spot I used to visit. Whistling

(11-08-2019, 06:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:

How did you find out? Big Grin

Somebody had to tell me.  Blush It's the same with the Eagles' song, "Life in the Fast Lane". I didn't know it was about cocaine until '91...when somebody told me. 16 years after it came out!  Dunno

(11-08-2019, 02:14 AM)grympy Wrote: You know, I didn't know what "rim job'" is until I was nearly 40...

Uh... gotta ask... did you enjoy it?       Winking
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Alright I think Alex Jones is an insane person but... are we going to talk about the fact that he was trying to expose the Epstein pedophile ring for a decade before it hit mainstream media? Just saying! He might have been wrong about 50% of it, but he was on the right track - which scares me.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

(11-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Aegon Wrote: Alright I think Alex Jones is an insane person but... are we going to talk about the fact that he was trying to expose the Epstein pedophile ring for a decade before it hit mainstream media...

Was he?  I dunno.      The earliest report (one of them) was from The Smoking Gun of 26 July 2006.

In 2005, police in Palm Beach, Florida began investigating Epstein after a parent complained that he had
sexually abused her 14-year-old daughter. Epstein pleaded guilty and was convicted in 2008 by a Florida
state court of procuring an underage girl for prostitution and of soliciting a prostitute.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

(11-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Aegon Wrote: Alright I think Alex Jones is an insane person but... are we going to talk about the fact that he was trying to expose the Epstein pedophile ring for a decade before it hit mainstream media? Just saying! He might have been wrong about 50% of it, but he was on the right track - which scares me.

A broken clock is right twice a day. I'm still not going to use it to meet an appointment.
On hiatus.
  • mordant, Deesse23

(11-08-2019, 10:19 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Aegon Wrote: Alright I think Alex Jones is an insane person but... are we going to talk about the fact that he was trying to expose the Epstein pedophile ring for a decade before it hit mainstream media? Just saying! He might have been wrong about 50% of it, but he was on the right track - which scares me.

A broken clock is right twice a day. I'm still not going to use it to meet an appointment.

Yep. Jones attacks by reflex, not through reasoned thought.
The following 2 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, skyking