Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops!

Oops!
Spoke too quickly, I guess. Due to all those photos, Kindle told me last night that they couldn't get the book online and will have to reformat the whole manuscript, pushing its release date back at least several days.
There never was a false god, unless you consider a child a false person. - Max Müeller (1823-1900)

Oops!
(04-04-2023, 12:20 PM)Rubaiyyat Wrote: Spoke too quickly, I guess. Due to all those photos, Kindle told me last night that they couldn't get the book online and will have to reformat the whole manuscript, pushing its release date back at least several days.

Dare I ask you to post the photos Kindle didn't like?
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • c172

Oops!
Please do not use this forum to promote your book.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, c172

Oops!
(04-04-2023, 12:20 PM)Rubaiyyat Wrote: Spoke too quickly, I guess. Due to all those photos, Kindle told me last night that they couldn't get the book online and will have to reformat the whole manuscript, pushing its release date back at least several days.

You are still too new here to get permission to promote anything of yours. We don't know you. Special permission has to be asked for and given to promote anything. That goes for everyone. In your case, the answer would be no for now, until we know you better as a person.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • adey67, c172

Oops!

Self promotion and promotion in general, is frowned upon here. This isn't a board to promote books or anything else, since this would be considered spam and result in a ban. This is a discussion board. Discuss what you wrote in that book, but don't promote it with any outside links, unless someone asks you to. Preferably via PM and not on here.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 1 user Likes abaris's post:
  • c172

Oops!
Ahh, outside links! That's how this guy has evaded a ban, I guess.
Is this sig thing on?

Oops!
The 0 people who want to read your book are sweating with anticipation.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

Oops!
Such high tragedy. Weeping

The only reason he signed up here was to peddle the book.
And he's still at it.
Test