Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Animated Christian Movie is so bad

This may or may not have been posted before. I don't know but this is a hilarious review of some animated Christian movie. Didn't watch the movie but this review nails it perfectly and this guy cracks me up.

Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

(01-07-2023, 06:56 PM)Joods Wrote: This may or may not have been posted before. I don't know but this is a hilarious review of some animated Christian movie. Didn't watch the movie but this review nails it perfectly and this guy cracks me up.

All animated Christian movies are bad. 

How are you doing, Joods? Good to see you. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Joods

(01-07-2023, 09:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 06:56 PM)Joods Wrote: This may or may not have been posted before. I don't know but this is a hilarious review of some animated Christian movie. Didn't watch the movie but this review nails it perfectly and this guy cracks me up.

All animated Christian movies are bad. 

How are you doing, Joods? Good to see you. Big Grin

I'm doing well, all things considered. Good to see you too. I'm still in school. Made the Dean's list three semesters now so that's a good thing. I'll be leaving Hawaii tomorrow and heading home. I'm ready I think. Been here nearly a month now. I miss my boyfriend.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.
The following 1 user Likes Joods's post:
  • Aliza

I imagine the the collective IQ of the target audience is less than the cost of a matinee ticket. So, the quality doesn't need to be ark caliber. As long as it shouts the super duper almightinessness of the almighty and its almighty almightinessness. It's kosher.
The following 3 users Like no one's post:
  • Minimalist, Cavebear, Gwaithmir

What a a great way to waste money make a 'christian movie.'

Xhristards need to be reminded of how great their silly god is.   Because he never seems to do anything himself.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”