Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Looking for Honest Conversation

(09-10-2022, 07:23 PM)Thingymebob Wrote: For someone who's looking for conversation you're not that chatty are you.

Just respecting the forum rules of this not being the spot to continue conversations. Smile I am browsing and reading.
The following 5 users Like Rich2022's post:
  • Deesse23, jimhabegger, jerry mcmasters, Dancefortwo, Kim

FUNERAL POTATOES!!!!!

Uhhhh...I mean, "Hi?"

Man, maybe I should make dinner.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Kim

(09-10-2022, 07:23 PM)Thingymebob Wrote: For someone who's looking for conversation you're not that chatty are you.

Just respecting the forum rules of this not being the spot to continue conversations. Smile I am browsing and reading.

Bring on the lions. Deadpan Coffee Drinker
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(09-15-2022, 01:37 AM)Rich2022 Wrote:

You are right, it's not.  Thumbs Up

It's a welcome thread. All the folks who did anything other than welcome him, consider yourselves slapped!  Girl_devil

Rich, you didn't reply to any of the nice welcomes you did get, so people assumed you had disappeared, as many do.

Please start a new thread when you are ready.

Next person who posts anything other than welcoming him here, will get  Fighting0029
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Deesse23, Kim

Welcome! Can I ask what part of the world you're in?
Is this sig thing on?

greetings, earthling
resim
test signature

Remember Treebeard:

Quote:It takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

Are we about to experience something wonderful?
The following 1 user Likes Inkubus's post:
  • Gwaithmir

(09-15-2022, 03:43 AM)Inkubus Wrote: Remember Treebeard:

Quote:It takes a long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.

Are we about to experience something wonderful?

After careful consideration, I think we may conclude that Rich2022 is not an Orc.  Consider
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Kim

Thingymebob

Quote:For someone who's looking for conversation you're not that chatty are you.

We need to resurrect the old TTA annual awards.
That's probably the funniest damn thing I've read all year.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Test
The following 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Vera, Kim

(09-15-2022, 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: We need to resurrect the old TTA annual awards.

Hey! Those were real funny threads! (I once got nominated for tough titties or summat. Had no idea what that meant back then either hobo )

But those were fun threads.

And this is EXACTLY why Seth can go seth himself on hellfire - so many hilarious exchanges were lost.

[Image: giphy.gif]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 4 users Like Vera's post:
  • Peebothuhlu, adey67, Kim, Chas

(09-15-2022, 01:04 AM)c172 Wrote: FUNERAL POTATOES!!!!!

What??

I think I've heard of this before.

(09-16-2022, 12:21 AM)Aliza Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 01:04 AM)c172 Wrote: FUNERAL POTATOES!!!!!

What??

I think I've heard of this before.

This is a welcome thread. I locked it because it was full of content that doesn't belong here, and people would not stop after I said so.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Deesse23