Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who.

Guess who.
[Image: chewbacca-peter-mayhew-15.jpg]
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Kim

Guess who.
You're the short round, right?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Guess who.
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/star-wa...-pictures/
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Guess who.
Trump, before he turned orange, is the little guy.  The big guy is Putin before plastic surgery.

I know, I know.....I shouldn't have brought up politics but I couldn't resist.  

Actually, isn't that Billy Barty, the smaller man?  I don't know why I know that.  My brain absorbs stupid information.  I know a lot about entertainment and movie personalities from decades ago.

Edit to add: Checked out the link. I was wrooooong! Not a Star Wars fan, so..........
                                                         T4618

Guess who.
(08-18-2022, 01:40 AM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Trump, before he turned orange, is the little guy.  The big guy is Putin before plastic surgery.

I know, I know.....I shouldn't have brought up politics but I couldn't resist.  

Actually, isn't that Billy Barty, the smaller man?  I don't know why I know that.  My brain absorbs stupid information.  I know a lot about entertainment and movie personalities from decades ago.

Edit to add: Checked out the link.  I was wrooooong!  Not a Star Wars fan, so..........

From another person who absorbs stupid information (in different subjects), I salute you! There must be few cartoon characters or TV theme songs that I can't recall (get free of). Dodgy
Never try to catch a dropped kitchen knife!

Guess who.
(08-18-2022, 01:00 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: [Image: chewbacca-peter-mayhew-15.jpg]

Penn and Teller
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Guess who.
(08-18-2022, 02:13 AM)Aliza Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 01:00 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: [Image: chewbacca-peter-mayhew-15.jpg]

Penn and Teller

Mutt&Jeff?
Never try to catch a dropped kitchen knife!

Guess who.
Had no clue until D42 said Star Wars. 

Show ContentSpoiler:
The following 2 users Like airportkid's post:
  • Unsapien, Joods

Guess who.
Heart Peter Mayhew is the tall guy. Everyone's favorite Wookie & one of the best star pilots around. Also, I hear he was the kindest, sweetest human on the planet.
The small guy is R2 but, can't recall his name at the moment.
Had to be hellish in those costumes.

Guess who.
That's not the Guess Who! This is the Guess Who:

[Image: Guess-Who-Burton-Cummings-Bill-Wallace-Domenic-1979.jpg]

On hiatus.
The following 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Chas, Kim, Joods, HappySkeptic