Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do atheists in America dont see its their political system that is the problem?

Writing a long wall on why communism is good is not gonna fix it, when you have two party centralized voting system. You know? You could make political parties like Europe? But that would take too much effort to make.

But i am sure killing people in foreign countries is the faulth of the religious right. And not the money launder system that the establishment is doing in USA or something?

fkoff

I have you on ignore, can't see your post. Smile
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

I see aspects of the American political system as 'a problem'. What is it that you think American political systems do or don't do that is the problem. What specific problem are you asking about?
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(07-28-2021, 04:23 PM)seaside Wrote: Writing a long wall on why communism is good is not gonna fix it, when you have two party centralized voting system. You know? You could make political parties like Europe? But that would take too much effort to make.

But i am sure killing people in foreign countries is the faulth of the religious right. And not the money launder system that the establishment is doing in USA or something?

You don't have a life, so don't share it with us.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Must be a slow day in the basement.
god, ugh
The following 3 users Like julep's post:
  • Alan V, GenesisNemesis, Astreja

(07-28-2021, 04:23 PM)seaside Wrote: Writing a long wall on why communism is good is not gonna fix it, when you have two party centralized voting system. You know? You could make political parties like Europe? But that would take too much effort to make.

Writing at least a partial wall on your views is a prerequisite for posting on this forum. 

Do a better job and try again.

Thread closed. OP is welcome to PM me with a more substantial version of the opening post and I will happily share that and re-open this thread for discussion.
The following 4 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Deesse23, SYZ, GenesisNemesis