Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines Magnetize People

I was fully vaccinated a few months ago. Since then, paper clips have not stuck to my fingers. Magnetized people? This has got to be the stupidest conspiracy theory I've heard to date.  Whoever dreamed this one up (and whoever believes it) belongs in the loony bin.  Dodgy
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post:
  • brunumb, GenesisNemesis

I had to degauss my bump of direction after getting my Pfizers. I put in a claim, $1,000,000 U$D in damages.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Inkubus

Speaking of magnetism...

I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Fireball, brunumb

We are in desperate need of a cure for stupidity. I'm not sure how you could successfully administer it though.

Actually, I think the real problem is gullibility, people hear things and believe them without exercising the slightest bit of critical thinking. Oddly, these people who go along with whatever other people tell them are the ones who call mainstream sensible people sheep.
The following 5 users Like Cubeology's post:
  • Alan V, Fireball, Deesse23, Gwaithmir, brunumb