Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The trump chronicles (topical thread)

Pasty White Liberals: Hate on other whites and patronize blacks and other minorities. On the one hand they feel guilt for being white, even hating their own white skin. On the other hand, they present themselves as the white saviors of the so-called oppressed and the perpetually offended while they eminate air of their own snobbish white liberal superiority and self importance. Pasty White Liberals are fake in that they love emphasizing their condemnation of white supremacy while at the same time considering themselves to be superior and above other people.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. - The Mad Hatter

(04-13-2021, 10:30 AM)Mad Hatter Wrote: Pasty White Liberals: Hate on other whites and patronize blacks and other minorities. On the one hand they feel guilt for being white, even hating their own white skin. On the other hand, they present themselves as the white saviors of the so-called oppressed and the perpetually offended while they eminate air of their own snobbish white liberal superiority and self importance. Pasty White Liberals are fake in that they love emphasizing their condemnation of white supremacy while at the same time considering themselves to be superior and above other people.

Where does one find these people?

I hate my belly skin. But that's not up for debate?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

(04-13-2021, 01:38 PM)Dom Wrote: Where does one find these people?

In his head.
On hiatus.
The following 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Szuchow, Deesse23, julep, Vera, RobbyPants

(04-13-2021, 01:38 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 10:30 AM)Mad Hatter Wrote: Pasty White Liberals: Hate on other whites and patronize blacks and other minorities. On the one hand they feel guilt for being white, even hating their own white skin. On the other hand, they present themselves as the white saviors of the so-called oppressed and the perpetually offended while they eminate air of their own snobbish white liberal superiority and self importance. Pasty White Liberals are fake in that they love emphasizing their condemnation of white supremacy while at the same time considering themselves to be superior and above other people.

Sure it is. Nutrition, activity, and resistance training, if that's what you were referring to.

(04-13-2021, 02:15 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 01:38 PM)Dom Wrote:

Sure it is. Nutrition, activity, and resistance training, if that's what you were referring to.

No it's not. But, when you lose 100+ pounds in your old age when skin is wrinkly, it's not pretty. Resistance training? You can't see beyond your own nose.

Too bad I won't be around when you are old and wrinkly - I could have a good laugh.

(04-13-2021, 02:37 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:15 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote:

No it's not. But, when you lose 100+ pounds in your old age when skin is wrinkly, it's not pretty. Resistance training? You can't see beyond your own nose.

Too bad I won't be around when you are old and wrinkly - I could have a good laugh.

How old do you think I am?...and my first response wasn't meant to be offensive. There's just so many people who have similar complaints.

Quote:Hate on other whites

Lots of them  need hating!

[Image: rtx1kusd.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1]

Now there's a collection of fuckheads who look like they fuck their livestock.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

(04-13-2021, 02:57 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:37 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:15 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote: Sure it is. Nutrition, activity, and resistance training, if that's what you were referring to.

How old do you think I am?...and my first response wasn't meant to be offensive. There's just so many people who have similar complaints.

How old are you in your picture?

(04-13-2021, 03:16 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:57 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:37 PM)Dom Wrote: No it's not. But, when you lose 100+ pounds in your old age when skin is wrinkly, it's not pretty. Resistance training? You can't see beyond your own nose.

My avatar picture? That's probably between 2-3 years ago after I retired.

(04-13-2021, 03:20 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 03:16 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 02:57 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote: How old do you think I am?...and my first response wasn't meant to be offensive. There's just so many people who have similar complaints.

My avatar picture? That's probably between 2-3 years ago after I retired.

Spring chicken. Smile  Now back to trump, this is a topical thread.

Donald Trump made out like a bandit when he took office. According to a recent review of his financial
disclosures, he pulled in $1.6 billion from outside sources during his presidency. He wasn’t the only one
to have profited, however. Trump’s political career has been terrible for the world, but it's been terrific
for some of the world’s worst people. Many of the Republicans who helped produce the populist forces
that got Trump elected have been raking in money while rehabilitating their images by opportunistically
denouncing him.

It may be comforting to think that Trump appeared out of thin air, but he did not. If we want to avoid
repeating history, it's imperative that we hold his enablers to account.  Trump was not an aberration;
he was the culmination of years of Republican extremism. A bunch of feckless Frankensteins are trying
to pretend they have no responsibility for the monster they created. It is time we started to hold these
people to account.

Excerpted from The Guardian Australia, 14 April 2021.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 3 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Alan V, Thumpalumpacus, isbelldl

Spot on.  Although you know how Trumptards are.  They don't pay attention to furriners... especially ones who use big words like "aberration."
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • SYZ

(04-13-2021, 01:44 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

In his head.

Living rent-free.  

Somebody's got lib-derangement syndrome.
god, ugh
The following 4 users Like julep's post:
  • Szuchow, Vera, Thumpalumpacus, isbelldl

(04-13-2021, 04:47 PM)julep Wrote: Living rent-free.  

Somebody's got lib-derangement syndrome.

Well, to be fair, there's loads and loads of empty space in there. Deadpan Coffee Drinker

[Image: giphy.gif]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 

(04-13-2021, 04:34 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Spot on.  Although you know how Trumptards are.  They don't pay attention to furriners... especially ones who use big words like "aberration."

An aberration? Ain't that that evil thing they do at Planned Parenthood?
On hiatus.

(04-13-2021, 11:40 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 04:34 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Spot on.  Although you know how Trumptards are.  They don't pay attention to furriners... especially ones who use big words like "aberration."

No, dummy. It's the appearance of a ghost like figure.
The following 1 user Likes Mad Hatter's post:
  • SYZ

(04-14-2021, 01:05 AM)Mad Hatter Wrote:

I thought that was apparel.
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • isbelldl, Mad Hatter

lol, I think that's an appreciation.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • isbelldl, Mad Hatter

I believe Biden starts out having a higher favorable rating after a few months in office than Trump ever had.
Trump's favorable rating took quite the dive after his insurrection/coup attempt. The old fool is still pushing that "lie" crap.
Repubicans all over the nation are telling Trump he's a liar. Thay are hell-bent on changing the election laws that prodiced his (according to Trump) "landslide". LOL
If he actually did win, they'd be leaving the laws the same.

Fortunately for the world, Trump has been silenced. Not only does he not live rent free in our minds or anywhere else these days,
he may as well be dead as far as most of the real world is concerned. It is fun to read about his attempted fund-raising fraud, and how desperate the right-wing was to raise money.
If you don't check the box, we're gonna tell on you.

Those who attempt to compare anyone in today's world with Joseph Stalin, really ought to back up the garbage they spout with actual real-world facts.
Matt Gaetz is such a rip-roaring example of virtue and patriotism. Gee wiz. Can I join his clown show ?
Test
The following 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Dom, Szuchow, Deesse23, Dancefortwo

(04-14-2021, 01:08 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 11:40 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: An aberration? Ain't that that evil thing they do at Planned Parenthood?

lol, I think that's an appreciation.

I vote for an abomination.
You know. That ancient thingy the pre-literate talked about.
Test

I guess it's all in the application.
On hiatus.

(04-14-2021, 03:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I guess it's all in the application.

I've been to the Application Mountains. They're beautiful this time of year.
The following 1 user Likes Mad Hatter's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Ok, while this is fun and trump is probably that uneducated, let's do stick with the topic.

Hmph.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Mad Hatter

It's beautiful all over Applicachia.
Test
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • Mad Hatter