Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever have a "come at me" day?

[Image: battle-motivational-mortal-online-quote-...review.jpg]
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Phaedrus, Little Lunch

(01-15-2021, 12:22 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: [Image: battle-motivational-mortal-online-quote-...review.jpg]

Well, it’s Thursday again already.  And Thursday is take out the trash day on my street.
god, ugh
The following 3 users Like julep's post:
  • Phaedrus, Gawdzilla Sama, Little Lunch

Me?  Nah. Winking
The following 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post:
  • Phaedrus, Gawdzilla Sama

You wanna make something of it?
On hiatus.

Leaving me hanging, bruh.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

I had a come at me decade...twice.
The following 1 user Likes Little Lunch's post:
  • TonyAnkle

Maybe not entirely the right thing, but mini story time....

Bit of Background:
When me and Mrs Oaktree met, we were 18. As you do at that age, we often had nights our drinking/partying with friends. One male friend was obsessed with Mrs O, long before I met her, and was a bit 'weird' as well - like one of those guys that expects women to sleep with them, because he's nice to them or something.

Anyway - I long ignored him as generally speaking he was harmless. When I asked out Mrs O, and she said yes, he threw a bit of a tantrum and I was later told he cried about it, to a mutual friend of ours. We ended up moving away from the home town for a year or so, and this is where mini story comes in.

We moved back into town a few years later, and life had moved on with people. Said annoying chap now had a girlfriend - the only minus about this was that the girl he was seeing was a few years younger than him, and she was the sister of another mutual friend of ours....so we'd all known her since she was "little" which made it a bit weird, but whatever they were old enough to make their own decisions.

Once we moved back, we all started hanging out again, and the guys decided to meet up for a drink and to maybe hit the night club as well. Weird guy came along as well. All through the night he's asking us to check out girls and stuff like that - despite all of us having long term partners, including him at this point. We ignored him and carried on the night and did indeed end up in a club. 

In the club - we're drinking and having a good time, and end up hitting the dance floor in our drunken stupor. Said weird dude is trying to dance with other girls; grinding up against them and all sorts girls. The girls often moved away and left him standing. At one point he was grinding up against a girl from behind....while she was dancing with her fella. The guy she was with was huge, and leaned over her shoulder and shouted "Oi, fuck off mate" - and he walked away like a sad puppy.

At this point, we'd all seen the whole thing and I was laughing hysterically. The weird dude got a bit defensive about the situation and tried calling me out with "I don't see you trying with the ladies", to which I replied "I'm not trying mate, I have a girlfriend....and so do you". It was at his point he decided to square up to me, in the middle of a dance floor in this club and shouted "come on then, lets have it"...

Minor note here: I'm not the fighting type. Never been in a fight, and if I can help it - I never will. I've been taught how to throw a punch, but luckily for me, I've never had to use it.

...however, this guy was such an A-hole to me during the time me and Mrs O were seeing each other [Telling me all sorts of made up shit to try and put me off her, saying she had a boyfriend [when she didn't], inviting an ex boyfriend of hers out in the hopes that I'd not go out that night - and all his crazy other shit from that time] that I thought 'fuck this guy - if he kicks my ass, I'll take it as long as I can get something in there as well' and said "alright then, lets go". My one and only "come at me moment" in my entire life.

He instantly backed down and said "I'm only joking mate", then left. I've not seen him since then funnily enough - I know he later broke up with the girl we knew, and that was the last I ever heard of him.
The following 3 users Like OakTree500's post:
  • Little Lunch, Thumpalumpacus, jerry mcmasters