Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign-ups for Game 13 Stormlight Mafia

(01-18-2021, 11:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote: I will be sending out roles shortly.  Day 1 will begin at 5pm est Wednesday January 20th 2021.

Did you time that to be post #50 on porpoise? *gets a head start on being suspicious of everything* [Image: ninjabunny.gif]
The following 2 users Like Pailzor's post:
  • c172, Aroura

(01-18-2021, 11:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote: I will be sending out roles shortly.  Day 1 will begin at 5pm est Wednesday January 20th 2021.

This means that we are all winners at the end because the game starts in the Biden presidency.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Revenant77x, c172, Aliza, Aroura, KittyAnn, Dom

I'll bet he has an account here. Stop lurking, Joe. Play some Mafia. You know it's moar fun than prez stuff.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Aliza

(01-19-2021, 04:15 AM)c172 Wrote: I'll bet he has an account here. Stop lurking, Joe. Play some Mafia. You know it's moar fun than prez stuff.

That guy? He's siting at his computer confused by all the symbols. "How do I open PDF, jack!?" he exclaims in anguish...
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

The following 2 users Like Aegon's post:
  • Aliza, Tartarus Sauce

I promise I'm going to be active but can someone message me when the game starts?
The following 2 users Like mlmooney89's post:
  • Aliza, c172

(01-19-2021, 05:13 PM)mlmooney89 Wrote: I promise I'm going to be active but can someone message me when the game starts?

Tomorrow at 5pm Eastern Standard time (-5 GMT)

Omg I’m so excited to start this game and get lynched on day one. I can hardly wait!
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Aliza, Aroura

Kinky.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Tartarus Sauce