Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia Game #12 Peacock Mafia

So, as others have asked, who's hosting the next one?

I have some truly horrid notions in mind but sadly, I don't have the time right now.

And while we're pointing things out:

I nailed it, though too late. xP

(01-12-2021, 10:15 PM)Pailzor Wrote: Poca's been a bit absent, so I'm not 100%, but I think it's Tarty-Poca.

If we get Tarty correctly, then Emjay, jail Aegon tonight. If Aegon's scum, his kill is blocked. If he's town, he's protected. I'm protected from mafia for one night. If Poca's scum, he might kill you, but then it's still 2-against-1.
The following 1 user Likes Pailzor's post:
  • pocaracas

(01-13-2021, 12:02 AM)Pailzor Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 11:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Then Pailzor big time fucked up the role reveal rollout. Pail, let this serve as a learning lesson. Never be slow on the draw if a role reveal train gets going, even if it's ill advised.

I was late on it from the start, but yeah, didn't recover well.

As soon as you said you were my role, I'd planned to make that post after the last hour had started, but I guess I stuck to my no guns for too long.

Don't sweat it. Playing a PR first time out is tough! My first time I tunneled Aliza and lost the game for town while Evie shat himself silly.

I had some fun this game looking through Poca's playstyle in my afterlife. I reread "Night of the Witch" and got to watch Evie's head explode all over again!
The following 3 users Like Paleophyte's post:
  • Aliza, Tartarus Sauce, pocaracas

The Tarty part of the Tartyliza symbiote played Rev's Night of the Witch, but I loved playing your game, @Paleophyte.
The following 2 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Paleophyte, Tartarus Sauce

(01-13-2021, 12:13 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:02 AM)Pailzor Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 11:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Then Pailzor big time fucked up the role reveal rollout. Pail, let this serve as a learning lesson. Never be slow on the draw if a role reveal train gets going, even if it's ill advised.

I was late on it from the start, but yeah, didn't recover well.

As soon as you said you were my role, I'd planned to make that post after the last hour had started, but I guess I stuck to my no guns for too long.

Don't sweat it. Playing a PR first time out is tough! My first time I tunneled Aliza and lost the game for town while Evie shat himself silly.

I had some fun this game looking through Poca's playstyle in my afterlife. I reread "Night of the Witch" and got to watch Evie's head explode all over again!

Is that Evie as in Hammy, or someone else? Just wondering cos I think he migrated over here but I haven't seen him around.

(01-13-2021, 12:17 AM)emjay Wrote: Is that Evie as in Hammy, or someone else? Just wondering cos I think he migrated over here but I haven't seen him around.

Yes, Hammy.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • emjay

(01-13-2021, 12:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:17 AM)emjay Wrote: Is that Evie as in Hammy, or someone else? Just wondering cos I think he migrated over here but I haven't seen him around.

Yes, Hammy.

Ah cool, it would be nice to see him again.

(01-13-2021, 12:20 AM)emjay Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:17 AM)Aliza Wrote:

Yes, Hammy.

Yeah it would. I miss him.

He doesn't love us anymore!  Sadcryface

Oh yeah, big thanks to Aliza for hosting! Hope you enjoyed your first go at it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Aliza, Pailzor, emjay, Aegon

(01-13-2021, 12:21 AM)Aliza Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:20 AM)emjay Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:17 AM)Aliza Wrote: Yes, Hammy.

Yeah it would. I miss him.

He doesn't love us anymore!  Sadcryface

I used to Skype with him a lot, along with Losty, but that became impossible after I switched over to Linux where Skype never works properly with it... so we kind of fell out of touch.

(01-13-2021, 12:23 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Oh yeah, big thanks to Aliza for hosting! Hope you enjoyed your first go at it.

Yes! Thank you everyone for playing in my first game. You were all a great group.  Girl_yes2
The following 4 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Paleophyte, Pailzor, emjay, pocaracas

(01-13-2021, 12:16 AM)Aliza Wrote: The Tarty part of the Tartyliza symbiote played Rev's Night of the Witch, but I loved playing your game, @Paleophyte.

You're just saying that because you got to eat people. Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post:
  • Tartarus Sauce

(01-13-2021, 12:26 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:16 AM)Aliza Wrote: The Tarty part of the Tartyliza symbiote played Rev's Night of the Witch, but I loved playing your game, @Paleophyte.

You're just saying that because you got to eat people. Tongue

With barbeque sauce!

Aliza, weren’t you planning to post all your unused pictures of peacocks after the game ended?
The following 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Aroura

Hey @Aliza

When you said 'sure thing' earlier, did you mean that I've got permission now to post a thread in the Mafia forum, and if so, which sub forum specifically? It's just it might take a little while to set up, not all at once since I've got to do new screenshots and blurb and update the program's help file... but it would be nice to make a start on that thread Smile
The following 1 user Likes emjay's post:
  • Aliza

(01-13-2021, 02:48 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Aliza, weren’t you planning to post all your unused pictures of peacocks after the game ended?

YES!

I would like everyone to know that I did not pre-share any of these images with Tarty. These are all peacocks for your viewing pleasure that you may experience together as a whole... because having played an entire Mafia game themed in peacocks, I'm sure you're all just as fascinated with peafowl as I am. (You're welcome!)

Night Phases:
[Image: 542057585_1ad18fb421_b.jpg]
[Image: art-pavlin-ptica-perya.jpg]

Day Phases:
[Image: d13f1829b7b0fdf57d04990e390fb446--peacocks-dawn.jpg]
[Image: eyeball-the-peacock.jpg]

Peafeet
[Image: peafeet.png]

Violet mutation
[Image: 52f6aa0495269071286b06b7e75224d9.jpg]

Peacock spider
[Image: OIP.LdY-JuSm2ZxA5SS9s5PkRAHaFO?pid=Api&rs=1]

Java green peahen with chick
[Image: Peacocks_777.jpg]

Java green - coloration unknown. This might be a hybrid
[Image: Ra28f1a4e287a57a3cf7d11ed4f62750a?rik=T6...pid=ImgRaw]

Java Green
[Image: 0a90f5a20d50021f2ad75da6ce9c8dcf--green-...ctures.jpg]

Very young male - Maybe a spalding (mix of india blue and java green)
[Image: wp-1461488080406.jpeg]

Peachick
[Image: 7245094918_949c34ec37_z.jpg]

I love them!  Heart
The following 4 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Tartarus Sauce, Aroura, pocaracas, Paleophyte

(01-13-2021, 03:12 AM)emjay Wrote: Hey @Aliza

When you said 'sure thing' earlier, did you mean that I've got permission now to post a thread in the Mafia forum, and if so, which sub forum specifically? It's just it might take a little while to set up, not all at once since I've got to do new screenshots and blurb and update the program's help file... but it would be nice to make a start on that thread Smile

You can put it right here in its own thread and I'll sticky it.

(01-13-2021, 03:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 03:12 AM)emjay Wrote: Hey @Aliza

You can put it right here in its own thread and I'll sticky it.

Cool, thank you. Just gimme a sec to get on my laptop and I'll just make a placeholder thread if that's OK? And try and get the bulk of it up in the next couple of hours.
The following 1 user Likes emjay's post:
  • Aliza

Almost ready... will I have to power to lock and unlock it though (and if so, how? I've forgotten) .. I preferred to keep the other one on AF locked, free of clutter

(01-12-2021, 11:46 PM)Paleophyte Wrote: Well played scum team. I completely missed Tarty and was giving him a strong town read right up to the end, I see now why he's a Day 1 policy lynch. Tongue

Damn, so NKing you wasn’t even necessary. I could have bussed Poca the second day and you would have townread me the entire game!

Also shoutout to Poca for that just before the closing bell lynch on me.
The following 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Aliza, pocaracas

Vote to lynch you... It didn't change anything.

Great game! I hope to see more in the near future.

(01-13-2021, 07:17 AM)pocaracas Wrote: Vote to lynch you... It didn't change anything.

Great game! I hope to see more in the near future.