Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists of Florida YouTube Channel

Atheists of Florida - YouTube

This organization calls themselves Atheist Forum, though I don't think they're connected with the forum that we know by the same name. Looks like they have a call-in show that they been posting to YouTube for a few years, but they're not really getting substantial views on their videos. 

Anyone ever heard of this channel? Are they any good?
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Phaedrus

CXZSD Q
  • Bcat

(12-31-2020, 08:42 PM)Aliza Wrote: CXZSD Q

My bird says hello!! I'm completely confused about how he managed to open a posting window and then successfully post the reply, but there it is!
The following 6 users Like Aliza's post:
  • c172, Thumpalumpacus, Little Lunch, Bcat, Tartarus Sauce, adey67

(12-31-2020, 08:42 PM)Aliza Wrote: Anyone ever heard of this channel? Are they any good?

Never heard of them, but that says little about it's popularity, since I'm not really interested in atheism in itself. I don't believe in a god, but that doesn't need outside confirmation.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 1 user Likes abaris's post:
  • Little Lunch

(12-31-2020, 08:49 PM)Aliza Wrote:

My bird says hello!! I'm completely confused about how he managed to open a posting window and then successfully post the reply, but there it is!

I think he's saying you need to change the newspaper.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat

(12-31-2020, 09:23 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

I think he's saying you need to change the newspaper.

Actually he was saying that he wanted a bath, and then immediately after, he admitted that he DIDN'T WANT A BATH!!! It was all a ruse to distract me from the fact that he was sending messages on the forum.
The following 3 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Little Lunch, Bcat, Thumpalumpacus

Perhaps he's posting about his sexual orientation.  Tongue Big Grin Angel
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 1 user Likes adey67's post:
  • Aliza

Resident Floridian here, never heard of the channel before.

The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • Aliza

Sounds like it would have a lot of videos of naked people on meth running from the cops. Except atheists.
The following 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post:
  • Aliza

I started watching one of these videos... I got about 10 minutes in before I gave up. The topics seem good but it isn't engaging enough if you're not logging on for the live discussions. What I like about forums is the opportunity to reflect on the topic or a comment and form well thought out responses.
  • Phaedrus

By the angle of those letters under foot, it looks like your bird is trying to press escape.

(01-01-2021, 08:09 PM)TonyAnkle Wrote:

By the angle of those letters under foot, it looks like your bird is trying to press escape.

Definitely not trying to hit escape. He's very attached to me. He is usually trying to get up onto the monitor of the laptop and he often goes by way of keyboard to do it. I just don't understand how he managed to hit the posting stuff correctly. ...Though he's deleted important files in the past. He's managed to select all, backspace, and save his work, all in the blink of an eye.

I'm also relieved that he didn't pull any keys off. He usually reserves that for when he's mad at me.
  • TheGentlemanBastard