Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tithes to churches or Universal Health Care

Tithes to churches or Universal Health Care
(12-15-2020, 04:42 PM)Percie Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 09:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: As I asked my Trumpatista neighbor yesterday, regarding health-care: WWJD? I have read the Bible, and do not recall even once seeing Jesus ask for payment, or even co-pays. 

This observation suggests that you think that doctors should work for free. Unlikely.

How in Satan's name did you interpret his post as suggesting that doctors should work for free?? He's talking about society in general and turd faced Christian hypocrites in particular, we have a wonderful health service here in Britain and not once has anyone ever suggested Doctors or anyone else works for free, there will always be a need to balance books and be fiscally responsible it's just that unlike many in the US we have understood and accepted that universal health care offers way more advantages than disadvantages. Seriously this has to be the most retarded post on this site I've seen in a while.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 3 users Like adey67's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, Inkubus, mordant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tithes to churches or Universal Health Care - by adey67 - 12-15-2020, 09:43 PM