Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What was the high point of your day? 2.0

My brother, who I haven't seen in over a month, came over for a visit today. We wore medical masks as we sat in my den for a two-hour chat, but that didn't detract from the enjoyment of our visit. He left before noon so he'd be home in time for lunch. I was in good spirits for the rest of the day.  Smile
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post:
  • Phaedrus, Finite Monkeys

(Yesterday, 11:05 PM)Nursey Wrote: I’m stuck in Alabama for six more years Weeping

They can come join me in Huntsville  Girl_yes2

Oh, dear, the horror stories I hear about the state of Alabama.
[Image: 8a487e2d72e959c458857f1b72271166.gif]

The muddy footpaths are drying out so I had a lovely long walk with the dogs through the fields with bright blue skies and sunshine. It was so warm I had to take my jacket off and stroll about in my t-shirt (and jeans, for those of you sniggering at the back). Two tired out mutts are now fast asleep on their dog beds.