Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillbillies, etc.

Hillbillies, etc.
Is it bad that I find her sexy?

Hillbillies, etc.
(08-04-2020, 07:48 PM)Little Lunch Wrote: Is it bad that I find her sexy?

Turn the lights out and give her a breath mint.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Dancefortwo

Hillbillies, etc.
One cousin says the government is sending "black operatives" to confiscate albuterol sulfate ampules, "they got six boxes I had stashed away!"

Another cousin is offer albuterol sulfate ampules, he has six boxes for sale.
The following 3 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Dānu, Little Lunch, Cavebear

Hillbillies, etc.
Surprise! The cousins are flatters. I know, I know, you're shocked.

"Ya'll don't understand why this don't make sense. Suppose there was a round Earth. All the time zones would meet at the 'poles', right? Twentyfour time zones, one day. Now if you was standing up there you could run around the pole and be a day ahead of everybody else. If you ran around the pole a thousand times you'd be a hundred years ahead of everybody else. I don't believe I have to explain this to you!"
The following 2 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Alan V, Dancefortwo

Hillbillies, etc.
(08-08-2020, 01:55 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Surprise! The cousins are flatters. I know, I know, you're shocked.

"Ya'll don't understand why this don't make sense. Suppose there was a round Earth. All the time zones would meet at the 'poles', right? Twentyfour time zones, one day. Now if you was standing up there you could run around the pole and be a day ahead of everybody else. If you ran around the pole a thousand times you'd be a hundred years ahead of everybody else. I don't believe I have to explain this to you!"

You should explain to them how, when you cross eastwards over the international date line, you go back in time by one day.  So at the pole, you could either travel forward or backward in time, depending on which way you're walking.
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Hillbillies, etc.
(08-08-2020, 02:38 PM)Alan V Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 01:55 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Surprise! The cousins are flatters. I know, I know, you're shocked.

You should explain to them how, when you cross eastwards over the international date line, you go back in time by one day.  So at the pole, you could either travel forward or backward in time, depending on which way you're walking.
I think they've already gone back to 3 AD.
  • Finite Monkeys, Alan V

Hillbillies, etc.
I can understand why people think the earth is round.
It must be hard to concentrate when the ground below you is shooting upwards at a rate of nine point eight metres per second squared. :-)
The following 1 user Likes Little Lunch's post:
  • Cavebear

Hillbillies, etc.
The one thing those dipshits don't have to worry about is going any further back in time!
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Little Lunch

Hillbillies, etc.
Turned one of them on to Spider solitaire. Got complaint: "No matter how many games I win my win percentage doesn't go over 100%."
  • Minimalist, Aliza

Hillbillies, etc.
(08-06-2020, 11:04 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: One cousin says the government is sending "black operatives" to confiscate albuterol sulfate ampules, "they got six boxes I had stashed away!"

Another cousin is offer albuterol sulfate ampules, he has six boxes for sale.

Yeah no coincidence there. LOL!
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

Hillbillies, etc.
(08-09-2020, 02:47 AM)Little Lunch Wrote: I can understand why people think the earth is round.
It must be hard to concentrate when the ground below you is shooting upwards at a rate of nine point eight metres per second squared. :-)

Oh damn, that's mind-math. I prefer just to think we are moving around the equator at 1,000 miles per hour and a bit less toward the poles. Easier.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • Little Lunch