Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about to ban - you have 10 minutes to vote

There is a new poster, Christian, he already has 3 posts but is not approved yet. He is uploading these posts as I speak. They are copies from a Christian blog he links to, with some comments of his (I assume). 

Too many posts, too fast, not particularly well suited for the topics, with spammy links.

The ban hammer is raised, if you want to debate this nitwit (if he even responds) say so right now or forever hold your peace. It is now 1 pm pacific time - unless you plead to engage him I will ban him in exactly 10 minutes and go back to enjoying my Sunday.

Ready, set - go!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 3 users Like Dom's post:
  • Fireball, brunumb, Phaedrus

(02-09-2020, 09:01 PM)Dom Wrote: There is a new poster, Christian, he already has 3 posts but is not approved yet. He is uploading these posts as I speak. They are copies from a Christian blog he links to, with some comments of his (I assume). 

Too many posts, too fast, not particularly well suited for the topics, with spammy links.

The ban hammer is raised, if you want to debate this nitwit (if he even responds) say so right now or forever hold your peace. It is now 1 pm pacific time - unless you plead to engage him I will ban him in exactly 10 minutes and go back to enjoying my Sunday.

Ready, set - go!

(02-09-2020, 09:06 PM)AChristian1985 Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 09:01 PM)Dom Wrote: There is a new poster, Christian, he already has 3 posts but is not approved yet. He is uploading these posts as I speak. They are copies from a Christian blog he links to, with some comments of his (I assume). 

Ready, set - go!

Yes? Any defense for uploading 4 spam posts?

Ready, set - go!

(02-09-2020, 09:08 PM)AChristian1985 Wrote:

Ready, set - go!

You need to actually type if I am supposed to know what you want to say.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Dancefortwo

Throw him to the lions

(02-09-2020, 09:09 PM)Dom Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 09:08 PM)AChristian1985 Wrote:

Ready, set - go!

You need to actually type if I am supposed to know what you want to say.

Hahahahaha!   

Yes, it's the keyboard thingy directly in front of the computer screen.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Dom

Ok, I am done waiting for a reply and letting you spam more, apparently you know how to copy/paste, but not how to type.

May the goddess be with you!

(02-09-2020, 09:07 PM)Dom Wrote:

Ready, set - go!

Read some of his/her posts.  This-------->    Fighting0029   except with much greater force.  Put some elbow grease into it, Dom
                                                         T4618

Thanks Dom, you are the best! His copypasta was almost bot-like Big Grin

(02-09-2020, 09:21 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 09:07 PM)Dom Wrote:

Read some of his/her posts.  This-------->    Fighting0029   except with much greater force.  Put some elbow grease into it, Dom

I know. In the religion section I often hesitate because a lot of people like to sharpen their teeth tearing into such posts. Our Christian brother here went overboard though, plus you can't debate someone who can't type.

I need a nap before plowing through any of that.
Is this sig thing on?

(02-09-2020, 09:25 PM)c172 Wrote: I need a nap before plowing through any of that.

You'll need a nap after doing it, too.
  • Dancefortwo

Just woke up from a nap...to find you did the right thing, Dom.

Copypasta can go live somewhere else.
god, ugh

(02-09-2020, 09:33 PM)julep Wrote: Just woke up from a nap...to find you did the right thing, Dom.  

Thanks. There is enough stuff he left behind for teeth sharpening anyway. I don't want to take the chew toys away, but this one was no fun anyway. S/he needs to take typing lessons.

Well done. As usual I'm late to the party but I support the ban hammer in this instance.

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(02-09-2020, 09:36 PM)Dom Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 09:33 PM)julep Wrote: Just woke up from a nap...to find you did the right thing, Dom.  

Thanks. There is enough stuff he left behind for teeth sharpening anyway. I don't want to take the chew toys away, but this one was no fun anyway. S/he needs to take typing lessons.

Yes sorry about that. I thought it was a chew toy who was just ranting away rather than copying and pasting his own blog. It was the short post he did that fooled me into thinking that he was responding.

Is he dumber than Dripshit and Stevie? 

What is life without chew toys?
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

Yeah it can be difficult determining sometimes whether the chew toy's squeak is in response to pressure or whether it's just noise.
The following 1 user Likes Mathilda's post:
  • Dom

(02-09-2020, 10:13 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Is he dumber than Dripshit and Stevie? 

What is life without chew toys?

Yabbut, chew toys who can't talk are no fun, and this one left more than enough stuff to chew on behind. Just don't take too big a bite at a time, it's hard to swallow.
  • Fireball

Spamming isn't of any interest. Slam that hammer down.
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

He didn't look like very much fun. Ba-Bye.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

Anyone who's interested in preaching rather than discussing should not be welcome, just as we wouldn't open our front door to a ranter.
The following 2 users Like Alan V's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Fireball

If the chew toy can't even make its own squeaking without the copy-N-pasta then it's defective. More defective than usual. Ban hammering is the only cure.
The following 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post:
  • Fireball