Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you currently watching on YouTube?

Nice. The instructions which came with the replacement cartridge were for a different cartridge and printer. And I got toner on my arm while repackaging the old cartridge. Luckily I didn't get any on my clothes.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian, on how the bible will soon be taught as history:

The following 1 user Likes Inkubus's post:
  • brewerb

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • c172

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Is this sig thing on?

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • pocaracas, brewerb

Sad
He says my stone is bad

The following 1 user Likes pocaracas's post:
  • Dānu

The Three Stooges.  Tongue Wink
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Vivekananda

Vivekananda
  • pocaracas

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

And then there's this about J.D. Vance:

Vivekananda

(07-22-2024, 12:13 AM)Dānu Wrote:

Check out Anolon pans….not as expensive as hexclad but every bit as good, though still not cheap.  I love my fry pan and am going to add some others.

https://anolon.com/collections/cookware

(07-22-2024, 01:32 AM)pattylt Wrote:
(07-22-2024, 12:13 AM)Dānu Wrote:

Check out Anolon pans….not as expensive as hexclad but every bit as good, though still not cheap.  I love my fry pan and am going to add some others.

https://anolon.com/collections/cookware

I'm into stainless steel these days. I like the weight, and a good tri-ply distributes heat better than standard nonstick aluminum.

Vivekananda
  • pattylt

I tend to prefer Chinese soy sauces. I've settled on Lee Kum Kee premium soy sauce for flavor, and I use Lee Kum Kee mushroom flavored dark soy sauce for color.

I've tried a few shoyu, but generally not liked the lighter taste.

Vivekananda

Angry Snow Plow Driver Meets His Match...

Some of the comments are hysterically funny too.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.