Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you currently watching on YouTube?
Music 
(05-01-2023, 09:54 PM)Dānu Wrote: I can't turn around without hearing this song.  

Those Pyongyang girls really knock me out...

But Love Can't Turn Around:

Four times their combined mass, four times uglier but a voice four magnitudes beautifuler: *

What is it about beautiful voices and big massive fat blokes?

An enquiring needs to know.

Edit: * That's a real word btw, just checked.

Dafuq!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-65450461

Made for a relaxing afternoon.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Gwaithmir

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

I haven't watched YouTube for a few days. I'll probably start off watching a few of my favorites when I log on again.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Trump has to go to prison for the U.S. to normalize again. I can't believe that such an awful person is taking up so much bandwidth, since we have more than enough other problems to deal with.

People love to be distracted. For many, the ordinariness of day-to-day living is mind-numbingly dull. They gravitate towards chaos because for a time, they are able to feel, instead of the usual nothingness.

Vivekananda

Is this sig thing on?

These devices look like fun. I've already got a 4K Chromecast on my main TV, but I've been wanting to set up Kodi for a long time. This would be a good device to learn on.

Vivekananda

Is this sig thing on?

Is this sig thing on?

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Dom

Vivekananda

Is this sig thing on?

I think I could listen to NdGT all the time.....and Dawkins isn't bad, either.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

(05-27-2023, 10:40 PM)Minimalist Wrote:

I think I could listen to NdGT all the time.....and Dawkins isn't bad, either.

I listened to this. It's good thinking.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Elephant cleans garbage.

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 2 users Like abaris's post:
  • Dom, pattylt

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Vivekananda

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • Alan V, Chas

Watching a pair of Eastern Phoebes building their nest under the eaves of my front porch.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Colorized tram ride through turn of the century Vienna.

[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 2 users Like abaris's post:
  • Dom, Alan V