Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you currently watching on YouTube?

(02-01-2021, 01:02 AM)Dānu Wrote:

Single malt Scotch and Coke®?  I'd think that might get you lynched in the Highlands. Consider
[Image: Logo%20free%20sm.jpg]

Elmyra- i'm gonna hug you and love you and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces...until you die!!!

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

The following 1 user Likes pocaracas's post:
  • KittyAnn

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

[Image: sea-stones-whimsy-7-sm.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • KittyAnn

The song appeared on a show I'm watching, so I had to look it up.
[Image: 8a487e2d72e959c458857f1b72271166.gif]

-Carl Sagan

I overslept, but it's on YouTube.
-Carl Sagan

These guys deserve more than 100k views in one month!

The following 2 users Like pocaracas's post:
  • Dancefortwo, KittyAnn

-Carl Sagan

The following 2 users Like c172's post:
  • Dancefortwo, KittyAnn

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan