Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia game #3 Sign ups (Winter is Coming)

i see mafia scum chat but it wants a password
The following 1 user Likes Schrodinger's Outlaw's post:
  • Aliza

oh yeah, is it going to display who is viewing that sub forum?
is there any indication such as "private" or something else?
The following 2 users Like Schrodinger's Outlaw's post:
  • Joods, Aliza

(01-04-2019, 04:28 AM)Schrodinger's Outlaw Wrote: oh yeah, is it going to display who is viewing that sub forum?
is there any indication such as "private" or something else?
You should be able to see that the thread exists, but only people who roll mafia will get the password.

No, in the regular game, your name won't show up below in the list.

Everyone has now confirmed.

Ill roll the roles now and send out roll PMs today. The game will start this evening at 9pm CET, 3pm EST, noon PST.

Thanks to Aliza and the mods for setting up the new password protected chat areas.players who roll the mafia faction will get the scum chat password in their role PMs, and have the option to use that area, in addition to PMing each other. As players die,they will be sent the password for the Peanut gallery area.

Anyone not playing that would like to participate in the Peanut Gallery area can send me a request, and Ill send you the PW.
The following 3 users Like Aroura's post:
  • pocaracas, Joods, Aliza

I'm assuming that during the day phases those in the mafia faction will not be able to post in the password protected scum section?
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

(01-04-2019, 11:12 AM)Joods Wrote: I'm assuming that during the day phases those in the mafia faction will not be able to post in the password protected scum section?

Aroura will know if they do post there.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Joods

(01-04-2019, 03:51 AM)Aliza Wrote: Hey Mafia game #3. I've got most of you in the group already, but I may have missed someone. If you are playing the game as a registered forum user (not a mod or an admin) and you can see the mafia peanut gallery thread but not the mafia scum chat thread, please reach out to me @Dom, @Smercury44 or unfogged... we'll need to tweak your profile for the game.

Wait - I am not playing. I don't need to be tweaked.  Consider
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]