Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Historical Jesus, Biblical Jesus

(12-30-2023, 08:52 PM)Dave Armstrong Wrote: Who on this forum made the claim you are rebutting and what is the url of the post on this forum where they made that argument?

I didn't claim that anyone here made the argument. I was simply pasting some related material from my large collection of my own writings.

I see. And what inscrutable purpose were you attempting to serve by doing so?
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(12-30-2023, 08:57 PM)Dānu Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 08:52 PM)Dave Armstrong Wrote: Who on this forum made the claim you are rebutting and what is the url of the post on this forum where they made that argument?

I didn't claim that anyone here made the argument. I was simply pasting some related material from my large collection of my own writings.

I see.  And what inscrutable purpose were you attempting to serve by doing so?

None. Just posting some related info. about the Bible and coins. If I could go delete it, I'd be happy to, if it is annoying folks so much, but I can't -- or so it seems.
[F]anatical atheists . . . can’t hear the music of the spheres. (Einstein, 8-7-41)