Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes about Atheism, Agnosticism, And Religion

[Image: AebJL4oCs1OujpawWxxrCZo6j2DuClzi35JHlCu2...-UL-Yvxjjh]
[Image: spy%2B02.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Alan V

“I do not believe in God. It seems to me that theists of all kinds have very largely failed to make their concept of a deity intelligible; and to the extent that they have made it intelligible, they have given us no reason to think that anything answers to it.” (Alfred Jules Ayer)  Consider
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Alan V

"The entire history of religion has been a slow escape to fewer gods and eventually there will be none".

Me
I am tying notes to balloons and tumble-weeds and sending them out to the world. Where they are found, I do not know...

“The Christian theory is little else than the idolatry of the ancient mythologists, accommodated to the purposes of power and revenue; and yet it remains to Reason and Philosophy to abolish the amphibious fraud.” (Thomas Paine)  Consider
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)