Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test thread only

Test thread only
Testing for permissions
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.
The following 1 user Likes Joods's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

Test thread only
You guys said was to put in the vote and unvote tags. You didn't say they were supposed to do anything.

How exactly should this work? Be very specific and I'll see if I can figure out a solution. If I can't, then maybe Mathilda can do something. I've got a lot on the to-do list ahead of this, but it's always nice to be able to chew on things. Maybe as I'm working on something else, I'll stumble on a new skill that can be applied to this task.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

Test thread only
Since Mathilda was in a few of the mafia games over on af, I think she could explain it better.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.
The following 1 user Likes Joods's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

Test thread only
Mafia folks, don't forget to lynch me in effigy.

Don't disappointment me.

(I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this).
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado, Mathilda, Joods

Test thread only
I don't know what the "in effigy" part means.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 07:32 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: I don't know what the "in effigy" part means.

Effigy

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 07:39 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 07:32 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: I don't know what the "in effigy" part means.

Effigy

Yes, lol, I know what "effigy" means ... but what does that mean in this context?

Oh, is it similar to someone not being here in reality but being here in spirit?

So it's like saying that we are lynching you in spirit because you are here "in spirit".

Is that what you are meaning by the word in this context?
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 08:00 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 07:39 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:

Effigy

Yes, lol, I know what "effigy" means ... but what does that mean in this context?

Oh, is it similar to someone not being here in reality but being here in spirit?

So it's like saying that we are lynching you in spirit because you are here "in spirit".

Is that what you are meaning by the word in this context?

I mean find a picture of people burning a cat statue or whatever, vote to lynch me, and chant "DEATH TO TARTARUS SAUCE" or something.

You guys figure out how you're going to do it. Be creative.
The following 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

Test thread only
Hahhhahahaahha I love it.

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 08:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Be creative.

Do I have to?

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 08:08 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote:

Do I have to?

Yes

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 07:18 PM)Joods Wrote: Since Mathilda was in a few of the mafia games over on af, I think she could explain it better.

They managed to write some mod that would count up the vote tags and keep a running total of how many votes each person and who was voting for them.

There was also a log of showing the order in which the votes were cast.

One problem is that people quite often misspell people's names so there was a guessed vote count as well.

I would be very surprised if you could implement that without creating your own mod to do it.
The following 2 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Joods, EvieTheAvocado

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 07:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Mafia folks, don't forget to lynch me in effigy.

Don't disappointment me.

(I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this).

Vote The Saucy Tartarus One
      Christianity: 
The following 3 users Like Joods's post:
  • Aliza, Tartarus Sauce, EvieTheAvocado

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 08:10 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 08:08 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote:

Do I have to?

Yes

I disagree. I don't have to be creative.

Test thread only
A B C D EFFIGY
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • Joods

Test thread only
@Tartarus Sauce

I told you that I didn't have to be creative: http://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2098&pid=45045#pid45045

And I hope that you hadn't patented or copywrited that idea, @Tartarus Sauce, as I don't like having my British arse sued into the ground.

Test thread only
(12-04-2018, 08:42 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: @Tartarus Sauce

I told you that I didn't have to be creative: http://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2098&pid=45045#pid45045

And I hope that you hadn't patented or copywrited that idea, @Tartarus Sauce, as I don't like having my British arse sued into the ground.

[Image: 2345248_0.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado, Joods, Smercury44