Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia Game #1 - Sign up thread for Simple Vanilla

Can't join, still doing finals. Please lynch me in effigy the first day.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post:
  • Joods, Smercury44

Nevermind.
The following 1 user Likes Tiberius's post:
  • Mathilda

(11-29-2018, 10:43 PM)Tiberius Wrote: I’ll play if there’s still a slot available.

Yay!!!

@Tiberius  Plenty of time to join. I'll add you to the list.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

I have updated the rules to reflect that if the majority ends up being a No lynch, then there will be no lynch that day phase.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

(11-29-2018, 10:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Can't join, still doing finals. Please lynch me in effigy the first day.

[Image: dead-kitty-cold-kitty-little-pool-of-blo...119131.png]
The following 5 users Like TheGulegon's post:
  • Tartarus Sauce, Joods, Smercury44, Paleophyte, Aliza

You mean if the majority don't vote then there won't be a lynch?

No votes count as No lynches. If there are more no lynches than there are votes to lynch a person, then there will be no lynch.

This is done to ensure that people participate and vote.

Also - there is no voting for oneself. So you can't vote to lynch yourself. I'll put that in the rules as well.
      Christianity: 

I have ten players and will be sending out PM's around noon EST on Monday to confirm that you are all ready to play.
You will receive your roles about one hour before the game will start. So, we'll start the game at 6pm Eastern Standard Time.
There will be no night zero so if you are assigned the role of scum please understand that you are NOT allowed to talk to your partner(s) prior to the first day phase. 

I will happily accept more players until I close this thread, which will be at noon, once I send out confirmation PM's. The rules will be reposted as the first post in the actual game thread and you will all get links to that thread in your Role PM's.
      Christianity: 
The following 2 users Like Joods's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado, Mathilda

I might still be out at my English course at noon EST, Joods, and won't be able to access AD or PMs until I get home. But I'll definitely be home long before 6.PM EST.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.

That's fine. Just PM me your confirmation when you get your role.
      Christianity: 
The following 1 user Likes Joods's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

(12-03-2018, 05:03 AM)Joods Wrote: I have ten players and will be sending out PM's around noon EST on Monday to confirm that you are all ready to play.
You will receive your roles about one hour before the game will start. So, we'll start the game at 6pm Eastern Standard Time.
There will be no night zero so if you are assigned the role of scum please understand that you are NOT allowed to talk to your partner(s) prior to the first day phase. 

I will happily accept more players until I close this thread, which will be at noon, once I send out confirmation PM's. The rules will be reposted as the first post in the actual game thread and you will all get links to that thread in your Role PM's.

That's fine, but just FYI for everyone, that's midnight my time, so I won't be on for the first 8-ish hours of the first and every phase, and will miss all the flips.
The following 3 users Like Aroura's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado, Mathilda, Joods

(12-03-2018, 05:54 AM)Aroura Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 05:03 AM)Joods Wrote: I have ten players and will be sending out PM's around noon EST on Monday to confirm that you are all ready to play.

That's fine, but just FYI for everyone, that's midnight my time, so I won't be on for the first 8-ish hours of the first and every phase, and will miss all the flips.

I totally understand. This was the time that ended up working best for my schedule. My apologies in advance for anyone that might have difficulty with this time.  Heart
      Christianity: 
The following 1 user Likes Joods's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado