Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you doing right now?

Watching baseball, drinking sangria, and reading air fryer recipes.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Peppermint tea. I'm not feeling very motivated tonight.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • c172

Looking at hoodies on amazon.
Is this sig thing on?

Writing down this week's grocery shopping list.  Writing
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Fixing to go outside and feed the new gosling that arrived today.... adorable little fluff balls!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Dānu, Joods

Throwing out a ton of shit in the basement. I have nearly gone through a box of 50 contractor sized trash bags.

I swear I’m never buying another thing. Ever.  ROFL2
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

Waking up with my first morning coffee. Also have to take my meds.  Deadpan Coffee Drinker
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Drinking coffee and taking my pills. I bought some Starbucks Kenyan. It's okay. I'm not much of a connoisseur. Breakfast blend works for me.

Vivekananda

Rain delay. Sad

Vivekananda

Hoping the elevator is fixed. Could really go for a push.
Is this sig thing on?

(04-08-2021, 10:45 PM)c172 Wrote: Hoping the elevator is fixed. Could really go for a push.

If you ever make it to Chester, MA, you're welcome to visit for coffee and a ride in my home elevator.  Smile Deadpan Coffee Drinker
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • c172

Loading up a 26 foot long Uhaul truck.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.

I tripped a breaker last night. There are two 20 amp lines for the outlets in the kitchen and a 15 amp line for the bathroom. Everything else--the living room, the bedroom, and the lights--is on one 15 amp line. My pizza cooker is rated at 1200 watts and the combined load was too much for that one line. I'll have to rethink where my kitchen appliances are going to go. The current air fryer is rated at 900 watts and is on the same line as the chest freezer. So far it hasn't tripped the line, but the new air fryer is rated at 1500 watts. That may be a different story.

Vivekananda

Drinking Pepsi and watching the news.

Vivekananda

Listening to Conspirituality podcast before work.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

Telling mother nature to shove it for a while.
Is this sig thing on?

Watching Crossing Jordan and waiting for today's Twins game to start.

Vivekananda

hippy using a bong
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard

(04-10-2021, 09:57 PM)Dom Wrote: hippy using a bong

You kept my peace pipe!!!

Just did a two hour Zoom ballet class.
                                                         T4618

Arranging red herrings.
god, ugh

Watching the news and reading about mustard.

Vivekananda

NPRing, laundry...might take a pill soon!
Is this sig thing on?

Watching my "pet" raccoon Fellah eating a big carrot.  Smile

Relaxing after a productive morning:  played my Zoom church service, wrote an 800-word blog, and got my Johnson & Johnson Covid vax all done by noon!   

No side effects except for a slightly sore arm and being hyper from the stress relief.
god, ugh