Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
-Carl Sagan

"The best counter to extremist speech is not censorship. The best counter is more speech." -Thumpalumpacus

[Image: sea-stones-whimsy-7-sm.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Cavebear

-Carl Sagan

The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Dānu

[Image: 61Kxgr6lA-L._AC_SX450_.jpg]

-Carl Sagan

I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
The following 1 user Likes PopeyesPappy's post:
  • Dānu

Freedom isn't free.

-Carl Sagan

The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Dānu

-Carl Sagan

-Carl Sagan

(04-22-2021, 02:13 AM)Dānu Wrote:

That was a good one. But I never actually saw him before and he sure didn't look like I would have imagined. Way more beardy and large maybe.
Atheist born and when I die, still an atheist...

-Carl Sagan

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/5860722.html
-Carl Sagan

At the moment, I'm listening to the rain pattering on my windowsill and the wind rustling the leaves of the trees at the edge of the woods.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Baby Lorde. Had forgotten about her.
-Carl Sagan

I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again.  I love British humo(u)r.
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.

This shit's raucous:

Come on, Quad Cities!
Freedom isn't free.