Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food!!! What are you eating today??!

I made dinner last night for the family, NY steaks, roasted potatoes, and spinach salad.

Lunch today was a roast-beef and cheddar sammich.
On hiatus.

Chicken egg rolls.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Ranch chicken softshell tacos. Oh those were good. I've switched to 10" tortillas so that I have less problems with the fillings falling out.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Cavebear

Lunch: Chicken dumpling soup.  Tongue

Supper: Stuffed clams with a smidgeon of mayo.  Smile
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Turkey burgers.

Vivekananda

Filet of Sole and a nice salad.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

La Choy chicken teriyaki meal kit with extra chicken and sauce. I like having their Chow Mein kit on hand, but I tried their sweet & sour chicken and wasn't impressed. This one was decent.

Vivekananda

Lunch: 4-egg omelet with onion, peppers, broccoli, kielbasa and sharp cheddar cheese.  Tongue

supper: Stewed tomatoes (Italian style) and cottage cheese.  Smile
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Leftover chicken teriyaki.

Vivekananda

Chicken soup again. Hits the spot this time of year.

I need to make a chicken soup. I enjoyed that with my old crockpot, but this one is quite smaller.

Lunch was a ham and turkey sandwich with mayo and horseradish mustard and American cheese. A few BBQ Lays chips, too. Couple of Girl Scout tagalongs.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • Dom

Chicken noodle soup.

Vivekananda
  • Dom

Lunch: almond milk latte and a slice of cake
Supper: cold chicken, sourdough rolls, pickles, chocolate mousse for afters
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

Ranch chicken softshell tacos.

Vivekananda

Lunch: Nutella and peanut butter sandwich (toasted).  Tongue

supper: Seafood salad.  Smile

Hotdogs with ketchup and American mustard, a can of coke and a large pipe of weed, tacky and stuffed with THC crystals this batch is super strong and excellent quality. Stoner
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 2 users Like adey67's post:
  • Dom, Dānu

A chocolate, strawberry, and banana protein smoothie.

Vivekananda

meatballs in Marinara sauce and a stuffed green bell pepper. (stuffed with cheese and mushroom)

Chicken fried rice. I'm still experimenting with the rice and its method of preparation. I used a Jasmine that I got at the local Asian grocer. Truth be told, the $1.69 bag of long grain rice from Target worked just as well.

Vivekananda
  • c172

Lunch: Seafood casserole.  Tongue

Supper: Ravioli with toasted, buttered garlic bread.  Smile
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Cavebear

Leftover chicken fried rice.

Vivekananda

(03-03-2023, 04:14 AM)Dānu Wrote: Ranch chicken softshell tacos.  Oh those were good.  I've switched to 10" tortillas so that I have less problems with the fillings falling out.

I always have 10" soft tacos in the fridge. They last forever and make for great fast roll-up sandwiches. Usually with ham and cheese or beef and onions. But I have been known to make a fake roll-up pizza with them "every so often".
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

(03-08-2023, 12:31 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: Lunch: Seafood casserole.  Tongue

Supper: Ravioli with toasted, buttered garlic bread.  Smile

That's a serious "starch-out"! But I've enjoyed spaghetti sandwiches in my time. Ya gotta love what ya eat.

Last night, I added cubed stale bread-ends to my pork stir-fry. Soy sauce and sesame oil fixes a lot. Ok, OK, call them "croutons" if ya want. Big Grin
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • Gwaithmir

I enjoy crumbling saltines on just about everything. Might do that with tonight's meatballs, veg and rice.

Brunch was a jalapeno cheddar bagel, toasted well with butter and a pain de chocolat (or what some know-nothing Yanks call a chocolate croissant).
Is this sig thing on?

Totino's party pizza.

Vivekananda