Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food!!! What are you eating today??!

BBQ Smoked Chicken pizza (with hot sauce). Nothing against corn chips, but if I knew they were a topping when I bought it, I might have made a different choice.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Ground pork, water chestnuts, hot peppers, garlic and ginger. I have 4 more ziplock bags of 3 oz ground pork. I probably wont buy it again, but it was worth trying.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Son and granddaughter coming for dinner tonight. Beef stew with veggies and dinner rolls (the relatively good kind that are frozen and you bake them before serving).

Three-cheese potatoes.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-14-at-18-48-59-three-...rt-com.png]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Fettuccine Alfredo and garlic & herb chicken.

Vivekananda

Shrimp and crab ravioli in chipotle pumpkin pasta sauce.

Vivekananda

Shrimp and crab ravioli in chipotle pumpkin pasta sauce.

Vivekananda

Chicken salad croissant, Doritos and a cherry mini-pie.
Is this sig thing on?

Cheesy chicken skillet dinner.

Vivekananda

Shrimp and crab ravioli, small shrimp, and Classico tomato & basil pasta sauce. I'm not a fan of tomato & basil sauces, but this was good. Balanced flavor with healthy chunks of tomato.

Vivekananda

Last night's "ground pork with hot peppers" pretty much burned me out. My scalp was sweating. So tonight it will be a baked chicken thigh with corn, green beans, and a tossed salad (heavy on the tomatoes)! Very standard and calm...
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Chicken marsala linguine.

Vivekananda

Wednesday KFC chicken fried steak special that includes Cole slaw and mashed potatoes with white gravy.

Fettuccine Alredo, extra pepper, and chicken breasts with Badia Sazon tropical seasoning. They were out of the garlic & herb breasts, so I had to improvise.

Vivekananda

A stew made with pork sausage, bacon, potatoes, onions, carrots and corn from a recipe I found on YouTube.  Tongue
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Fried frogs legs
Lobster and bow tie pasta in a Cajun spiced tomato cream sauce
Biscuits