Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reality whether we like it or not

Dear Atheists,

Whether you accept God or not, doesn't change the luminous nature of God and his light and his Angels who are with you.

He is with you there apparent and hidden, manifest and concealed, and it's up to you to wake up and destroy the intoxicating uncleanness that causes you to doubt and disbelieve.

His vision is where you exist, you don't exist in a brain, you exist in his vision and when remembering his vision and you, you should easily remember, but alas: no argument no matter how robust will make you see him, and no argument no matter how robust will stop a believer from seeing him.

The reality is believing and disbelieving in God and his Messengers is directly linked to what it means to be good or evil, and no amount of hate towards everlasting torture as a punishment and jealousy towards the only people that God accepts their actions, will change reality of who and what God is.

Better just to fear God and accept him while there is still time to reform.
The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Lion IRC

(05-16-2021, 09:55 PM)Link Wrote: Better just to fear God and accept him while there is still time to reform.

Go! FUCK! Yourself!
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 3 users Like TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Kim, Astreja, SYZ

Time for a ban methinks. Deadpan Coffee Drinker
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Astreja, Szuchow, SYZ

Link, stop skipping your meds.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 4 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Astreja, Kim, adey67

(05-16-2021, 10:32 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Link, stop skipping your meds.

He should be banned. The mods already gave him another chance and he just blew it.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Astreja, SYZ

(05-16-2021, 09:55 PM)Link Wrote: Dear Atheists,

Whether you accept God or not, doesn't change the luminous nature of God and his light and his Angels who are with you.
You are really the missing link.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Dear Nutty Theist,

Reality is the very reason I don't believe in a god.   We're living on a planet where 99.5% of all living things have gone extinct.   A tree, a rainbow and a babbling brook are beautiful and natural.  The Buboic Plague is just as natural and it killed 200 million people in the 14th century.  Malaria has killed over one billion people in the course of human history.  It's as natural as a pretty butterfly. 

When astrophysicists publish images of a supernova dust cloud like this.....

[Image: supernova-explosion-with-planet-gas-and-...609236.jpg] 

....theists get the "warm and fuzzies" because they think it's evidence of their god.  They don't stop and realize that that image was the result of the equivlant of several millions of suns explonding causing a cataclysmic event that would have destroyed our entire solar system plus a chunk of our galaxy.  If there was any life within billions of miles of that supernova it was extinguished immediately.    

I notice theists don't look at the aftermath of the Hiroshima bomb and think it was pretty but they look at the above photo and think it's beautiful and evidence of a god.  Learn about what you're looking at.  

Furthermore, if the god you believe in is omniscient you have another problem.  An omniscient god cannot be a suprised god.  He would know everything in advance.  He would know every decision and choice  everyone would make even before he allegedly created this universe, including the stupid garden of Eden myth.  You cannot square an omniscient god with a loving god.  He either doesn't have the power to control the death and destruction of the universe, or he doesn't care if millions of people die from cancer and diseases or he simply doesn't exist. 

Signed,

Smart Atheist
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Astreja

(05-16-2021, 09:55 PM)Link Wrote: Dear Atheists,

He is with you there apparent and hidden, manifest and concealed, and it's up to you to wake up and destroy the intoxicating uncleanness that causes you to doubt and disbelieve.

His vision is where you exist, you don't exist in a brain, you exist in his vision and when remembering his vision and you, you should easily remember, but alas: no argument no matter how robust will make you see him, and no argument no matter how robust will stop a believer from seeing him.

The reality is believing and disbelieving in God and his Messengers is directly linked to what it means to be good or evil, and no amount of hate towards everlasting torture as a punishment and jealousy towards the only people that God accepts their actions, will change reality of who and what God is.

Better just to fear God and accept him while there is still time to reform.

Rejected.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org
The following 5 users Like Free's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Dancefortwo, Astreja, Deesse23, Kim

So I moderate the forum at Archaeologica and for the most part the job involves swinging the ban hammer at Russian assholes who insist on spamming the board with their chicken scratching.

Today, this bit of nonsense appeared.  It is in English...of a sort...but it seems to fit in.  I'm sure this asshole is just as devoted to Krishna as Link is to allah and were they both in the same country they would likely be throwing rocks or car bombs at each other.

Quote:Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Unread post Posted by Shemtov » Sun May 16, 2021 12:25 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______

He'll be banned as soon as I hit "Post Reply" and go back there.  Don't want the Ban Hammer to get cold.
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Cavebear

That's like a bad acid trip. Find something besides fear to sell, eh? Just because you're afraid doesn't mean others share your timidity.
On hiatus.
The following 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, Dom, Kim, abaris

(05-16-2021, 11:08 PM)Minimalist Wrote: So I moderate the forum at Archaeologica and for the most part the job involves swinging the ban hammer at Russian assholes who insist on spamming the board with their chicken scratching.

Today, this bit of nonsense appeared.  It is in English...of a sort...but it seems to fit in.  I'm sure this asshole is just as devoted to Krishna as Link is to allah and were they both in the same country they would likely be throwing rocks or car bombs at each other.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______

He'll be banned as soon as I hit "Post Reply" and go back there.  Don't want the Ban Hammer to get cold.

I’ve seen that Practical Explanation dude before, I swear to God, might’ve been called Rinpoche or something on another forum

Uh boi, this guy, again. Dodgy

Ok, Lancelot Link, secret chimp - go ahead. ... go ahead and ask. Ask me why I don't place faith in any gods or god.

The answer is fairly simple but still, it may throw you. It may blow your mind.

Go ahead ... you've only to ask. Shy

(05-16-2021, 11:08 PM)Minimalist Wrote: So I moderate the forum at Archaeologica and for the most part the job involves swinging the ban hammer at Russian assholes who insist on spamming the board with their chicken scratching.

_______

You do realize this "1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born" has been the troll which this forum has banned, many many times, under various names. It's his usual MO. Tell him hi, though. Tell him we don't miss him.
Test
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • Dom

Shit, I walk into the next room and forget what I came for. Forgetfulness is the proof of god? Get fucking real.

But if we're going to demand memories as evidence for things, maybe Lion can tell us what he remembers about being a soul before he was born.

That's right: not a goddamned thing. So much for an eternal soul.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Kim

(05-16-2021, 09:55 PM)Link Wrote: Better just to fear God and accept him while there is still time to reform.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • Phaedrus, Kim

(05-17-2021, 12:39 AM)Dānu Wrote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

... if you're the fool.

If you're the listener, such claptrap is useful information in determining who's full of shit. Smile
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Kim

Link this stuff doesn't get you so upset you would want to hurt anybody, would it?

(05-16-2021, 11:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:

_______

You do realize this "1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born" has been the troll which this forum has banned, many many times, under various names. It's his usual MO. Tell him hi, though. Tell him we don't miss him.

#1.  I wasn't around for the beginning of this forum and,

#2.  Too late.  I already sent him packing.

I imagine it is a feeling he is used to.

This -5 rep bullshit is bullshit in itself and it needs to stop. The guy is not trolling he genuinely has mental issues and needs help. For his own good he should be banned with immediate effect. No debate, no discussion, just one click and he's gone.

Just maybe it might jar him into seeing someone about his problems.

Yes, please ban Link. He contributes nothing of value to the forum and his interactions with us could possibly be exacerbating his psychological problems.
The following 4 users Like Astreja's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Szuchow, Deesse23, Kim

Dance

I sent him on a 6 month vacation. Yes, he does have mental issues, he is not a troll. Perhaps he will get better.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 3 users Like Dom's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Kim, Dancefortwo

(05-17-2021, 03:15 AM)Dom Wrote: I sent him on a 6 month vacation. Yes, he does have mental issues, he is not a troll. Perhaps he will get better.

Ok. 3 strikes rule then. Deadpan Coffee Drinker

(05-17-2021, 03:16 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 03:15 AM)Dom Wrote: I sent him on a 6 month vacation. Yes, he does have mental issues, he is not a troll. Perhaps he will get better.

Ok. 3 strikes rule then. Deadpan Coffee Drinker

I don't think we have a 3 strike rule here. 

If you reply, I won't answer because I am leaving for the evening. I'll be back early in the morning.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Link is a serial offender who never gets better. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, he was a fun, if a bit nutty, positive member at AF. He went on a sabbatical from the forum, if memory serves, to study Islam in further depth, and returned the crazy, hateful nutjob we know so well today. I actually miss the former Link, or Mystic Knight as he was known then. The asshole he's become, I will never miss.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 3 users Like TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Cavebear, Kim, Thumpalumpacus