Atheist Discussion

Full Version: My Talking Ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what is so amazing about a talking ass. I talk out of mine all the time.
(03-06-2023, 07:36 PM)carusmm Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what is so amazing about a talking ass. I talk out of mine all the time.

Are you a proud dad?
(03-06-2023, 08:28 PM)Inkubus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2023, 07:36 PM)carusmm Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what is so amazing about a talking ass. I talk out of mine all the time.

Are you a proud dad?

I have no children.
Now sugar, I just want to let you know that 'round these parts we try to make good points and engage in conversation. That's how we do things here. Let's try increasing your sentence count per post from 1  or 2 to... 4 or 5 and articulate your thoughts instead of just dropping word salads all over the place.

Hugs and kisses!
(03-06-2023, 11:16 PM)Aliza Wrote: [ -> ]Now sugar, I just want to let you know that 'round these parts we try to make good points and engage in conversation. That's how we do things here. Let's try increasing your sentence count per post from 1  or 2 to... 4 or 5 and articulate your thoughts instead of just dropping word salads all over the place.

Hugs and kisses!

It's a joke, brevity and all that.
(03-06-2023, 11:24 PM)carusmm Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2023, 11:16 PM)Aliza Wrote: [ -> ]Now sugar, I just want to let you know that 'round these parts we try to make good points and engage in conversation. That's how we do things here. Let's try increasing your sentence count per post from 1  or 2 to... 4 or 5 and articulate your thoughts instead of just dropping word salads all over the place.

Hugs and kisses!

It's a joke, brevity and all that.
Okay, cool. You'll do better here focusing less on brevity and more on discussion. (Just saying.)
(my bolding)

You're making that quite obvious.

Hugs and kisses!

Oh lawdy I just love it when you sweet talk like that!
And Balaam smote his ass!  Chuckle

For some reason, that story was omitted from the bowdlerized bible that I had to study in Catholic school.
(03-07-2023, 12:43 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: [ -> ]And Balaam smote his ass!  Chuckle

For some reason, that story was omitted from the bowdlerized bible that I had to study in Catholic school.

And Balaam's ass created bedlam.
Idiot. Go here for trolling lessons.
"I treat the ridiculous seriously when I treat it with ridicule." - Karl Marx, not Groucho
(03-08-2023, 02:21 AM)Inkubus Wrote: [ -> ]Idiot. Go here for trolling lessons.

Icke's got one thing right: Buckingham Palace is full of reptiles.