Atheist Discussion

Full Version: Happy Birthday, Vivian Darkbloom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday, lovely Cake Big Grin
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, Vivian! 

Don't be such a stranger!

PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons PartyBalloons
Happy birthday.  Drinks Beercheer Wavecrowd Cake_Feast PartyBalloons
Happy Birthday!
He hasn't been around for a lengthy period...

Saturday, December 28th, 2019, 03:03 PM.

Prolly gone?      Dunno
Happy Birthday!!!
happy belated birthday!
Hi everybody 

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Just passing through (as I occasionally do) and saw this thread. 

I am not dead. 

I was extremely burned out. I got rid of a lot of things in my life over the last fifteen months and visiting this forum became one of them. No particular reason, I just got out of the habit.

Have I missed any major news?
(03-14-2021, 12:46 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody 

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Just passing through (as I occasionally do) and saw this thread. 

I am not dead. 

I was extremely burned out. I got rid of a lot of things in my life over the last fifteen months and visiting this forum became one of them. No particular reason, I just got out of the habit.

Have I missed any major news?

Yeah! There was this global pandemic, Trump was an idiot and got voted out, Biden and Harris replaced him and his lizard friend, Pence, and there was this crazy riot at the capitol. Things were batshit crazy!

Oh you mean major news around the forum? Eh, not really.

Good to see you around. Wave
(03-14-2021, 12:46 AM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody...

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking mate. I'd enjoy seeing the occasional
post or three from you!        Sun