Atheist Discussion

Full Version: Bob's Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there!

The name's Bob, Bob The Builder. I'm an atheist - gasp - and a pretty stubborn one at that. My parents didn't like the fact that I deconverted from Christianity one bit, and they don't like that I go around saying that God doesn't exist, but guess what? I don't care. I consider my religious upbringing abuse. They abused me by making a little child believe that he'd end up in hellfire if he ever strayed from the righteous path. I used to have nightmares and wet my bed for years because of this stuff. It took a lot of therapy to get over it, but now I am all the stronger for it as a person.

Sorry if my introduction comes off as a bit intense, don't mean to be so serious. I talk straight and I wear my heart on my sleeve for everyone to see, I guess that's just the kind of person I am.

Anyway, hope to get to know more of you guys soon!
Howdy Bob.
Welcome! Dive right in!
Greetings, friend.
Pleased to meet you, Bob!
Yay! Welcome!
Welcome!
Hi, Bob! By any chance, were you brought up Catholic? Priest
Your children's work is good for children.

But my favorite of your work was in Men Behaving Badly where you played the role of Tony.

That was truly hilarious.

How's the condom machine, by the way?

Welcome to AD Neil Morrissey BobTheBuilder! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome Bob!
G'day mate, and welcome to the forum. Smile
Hello! Big Grin
Welcome to the neighbourhood Bob. Smile
Welcome!
Hi Bob!

Shit, now everybody has to drink.
Hi BobTB! Glad you found us.

Welcome to the forum. Smile
Welcome Bob...have fun here Big Grin
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6lekPpPytFNt08gC94gu...76g1V6OqHw]

[Image: DAGq2JQU0AA8ehI.jpg]
Can we do it? Yes, we can!
(01-26-2019, 09:39 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: [ -> ]Can we do it? Yes, we can!

[Image: c2c.jpg]
... i'm just kidding Wink
Welcome Bob ?
Glad you're here. We've got major construction going on. Check in with Mathilda or Aliza and they'll get you straightened out. You don't mind working under women do you?
Welcome Bob.  I hope you enjoy it here!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/funny-dance.gif

Dang it!  I still can't get my favorite emoticons to post here.  Probably a user error.
(01-26-2019, 11:42 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Bob.  I hope you enjoy it here!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/funny-dance.gif

Dang it!  I still can't get my favorite emoticons to post here.  Probably a user error.

Videos do not need to be identified but images need img and /img tags

Code:
[img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/funny-dance.gif[/img]

[Image: funny-dance.gif]
Thanks, unfogged.  I've finally started keeping "how to" notes.

P.S. to Bob:  Thanks for the intro in a size and style of font that I can easily read, without having to hit "magnify" to enlarge it!!!!  You have NO IDEA how grateful I am for that!

[Image: dancing-chicken.gif]
Pages: 1 2