Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Out For Jerry Falwell Jr.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/liberty...f-absence/

On Friday, the board of the University encouraged Falwell to step down entirely.
“The Executive Committee of Liberty University’s Board of Trustees, acting on behalf of the full Board, met today and requested that Jerry Falwell, Jr. take an indefinite leave of absence from his roles as President and Chancellor,” the statement said, in part, according to CNN’s Jim Acosta.

What a dumbass.  Why would that idiot post that photo?  Too much happy juice?  The lesson is, don't drink and post to twitter.
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

The following 10 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post:
  • brewerb, Dānu, Fireball, M.Linoge, skyking, julep, Paleophyte, abaris, Free, Bcat

You're such a tease. Actually made me go and look for the photo.

[Image: 31640578-8600299-image-a-6_1596724486917.jpg]

I'm a little disappointed.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

(08-08-2020, 01:14 AM)brewerb Wrote: You're such a tease. Actually made me go and look for the photo.

According to some reports his yacht is, shall we say, a lively place.  He's a jerk, just like his father.
                                                         T4618

I'm sure she gave a great blow job.  You know how evangelical phonies feel about blow jobs.

[Image: nelhzznzv7tz.png?auto=webp&s=67e53240c92...d6b8d8b138]
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 4 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Fireball, Dānu, Dom, Old Man Marsh

Seems that the holy spirit procures the finest beer goggles.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • mordant

(08-08-2020, 02:01 AM)no one Wrote: Seems that the holy spirit procures the finest beer goggles.

I dunno, she has a Barbara Eden vibe that's pretty cool, what with those bangs. I'd forsake my Lord and Savior for a roll in the hay with her, and I'm not even big on redheads.

And yeah, drunk-posting is not a smart move, no matter who you are.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball, Little Lunch

I'd let her bring me to Jesus. Deadpan Coffee Drinker
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Little Lunch

(08-08-2020, 02:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 02:01 AM)no one Wrote: Seems that the holy spirit procures the finest beer goggles.

I dunno, she has a Barbara Eden vibe that's pretty cool, what with those bangs. I'd forsake my Lord and Savior for a roll in the hay with her, and I'm not even big on redheads.

And yeah, drunk-posting is not a smart move, no matter who you are.

Well, here's Barbara Eden with Harry Truman before her nose job.   She was doing some Miss San Francisco event in the photo.  

[Image: 9875c2fa32373071a55211451ff94739.jpg]

She was Miss San Francisco in 1957 or sometime back then.  This is before her nose job too.  Very smart thing to do though.   Without that surgery she would never have made it.  I think her figure is all real though.  

[Image: e174c9f3873331f1cbc612e12fb8126a.jpg]
                                                         T4618

She didn't need a nose job anyway, what a beautiful gal.
On hiatus.
The following 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball, Old Man Marsh, Little Lunch, Bcat

One of the hottest things on this side of the surface of the sun.

Just figured that she is 88 and still kicking. Dear, 2020, if you are reading this, listen carefully to what i say now: Dont!...just fucking dont!  Angry
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 2 users Like Deesse23's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Thumpalumpacus

(08-08-2020, 02:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I dunno, she has a Barbara Eden vibe that's pretty cool, what with those bangs. I'd forsake my Lord and Savior for a roll in the hay with her, and I'm not even big on redheads...

LOL... me too mate. Well, as long as the carpet matches the curtains I guess.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Dancefortwo

(08-08-2020, 01:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 02:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I dunno, she has a Barbara Eden vibe that's pretty cool, what with those bangs. I'd forsake my Lord and Savior for a roll in the hay with her, and I'm not even big on redheads...

LOL... me too mate.  Well, as long as the carpet matches the curtains I guess.

Some ladies have a small area rug rather than carpeting.                        girl blushing
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, Fireball

As long as there ain't Japanese soldiers in there thinking the war is still on, I'm good.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, Dancefortwo

What a shit ass belly out pic. Button your trousers, oh Man of God.

I wonder if the pool boy's name was "Hay-Soos."

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/literal...tion_start

Quote:‘Literally caught with his pants down’: Jerry Falwell’s resignation met with internet ridicule

On Monday, following new reports about salacious sexual acts involving his wife and a pool boy, Jerry Falwell, Jr., has submitted his resignation as president of the right-wing Liberty University.
The news triggered an avalanche of mockery on social media.
How’s this for Christian Values? @JerryFalwellJr used to have his biz partner have sex with his wife @BeckiFalwell so he could watch!
No wonder these #evangelicals love Trump, they’re equally yoked! #GOP is the new #AVN https://t.co/LJUOFhTUCG #JerryFalwellJr #LibertyUniversity
— Jawn Murray (@JawnMurray) August 24, 2020
The following 3 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • brewerb, Dancefortwo, Old Man Marsh

(08-24-2020, 10:27 PM)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if the pool boy's name was "Hay-Soos."

Quote:‘Literally caught with his pants down’: Jerry Falwell’s resignation met with internet ridicule

On Monday, following new reports about salacious sexual acts involving his wife and a pool boy, Jerry Falwell, Jr., has submitted his resignation as president of the right-wing Liberty University.
How’s this for Christian Values? @JerryFalwellJr used to have his biz partner have sex with his wife @BeckiFalwell so he could watch!
No wonder these #evangelicals love Trump, they’re equally yoked! #GOP is the new #AVN https://t.co/LJUOFhTUCG #JerryFalwellJr #LibertyUniversity

Hahahaha!  

[Image: i-like-to-watch.jpg]
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • skyking, Minimalist, Old Man Marsh

Looks like Falwell and his wife were a swinging couple!   There's a recording of Becki, Falwell's wife talking to Granda who was the pool boy she had sex with while Jerry watched.  She's upset that Granda was dating other girls.  This has all the cliches possible.  A Florida pool boy and a preachers wife.   lololol

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/spe...ationship/
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Finite Monkeys, Inkubus

That fucking jesus was a real perv, it seems!

(08-24-2020, 11:31 PM)Minimalist Wrote: That fucking jesus was a real perv, it seems!

According to Falwell marriage is between a man, a woman and their pool boy.     Thumbs Up
                                                         T4618
The following 4 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Old Man Marsh, Minimalist, skyking, Bcat

(08-08-2020, 01:14 AM)brewerb Wrote: You're such a tease. Actually made me go and look for the photo.

Ewww, I gagged a little. I glanced at the picture when the news story first broke a few weeks ago, but I didn't realize he flashing his underwear. I seriously don't want to know what's going on inside any Christian's pants.  Sick
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • brewerb

(08-24-2020, 11:28 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Looks like Falwell and his wife were a swinging couple!   There's a recording of Becki, Falwell's wife talking to Granda who was the pool boy she had sex with while Jerry watched.  She's upset that Granda was dating other girls.  This has all the cliches possible.  A Florida pool boy and a preachers wife.   lololol

I don't see what the big deal is. My parents are swi--- Oh wait, my parents aren't Evangelical Christians running an Evangelical university. Yeah, that's a different thing altogether.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • skyking

(08-24-2020, 10:27 PM)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if the pool boy's name was "Hay-Soos."

Looking forward to Republicans calling him a "cuck".

Oh, wait, they won't do that, 'cause he's one of them.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Minimalist

(08-25-2020, 12:01 AM)Aliza Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 11:28 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Looks like Falwell and his wife were a swinging couple!   There's a recording of Becki, Falwell's wife talking to Granda who was the pool boy she had sex with while Jerry watched.  She's upset that Granda was dating other girls.  This has all the cliches possible.  A Florida pool boy and a preachers wife.   lololol

I don't see what the big deal is. My parents are swi--- Oh wait, my parents aren't Evangelical Christians running an Evangelical university. Yeah, that's a different thing altogether.

Parents?
Well, ya mum definitely is. :-)
The following 1 user Likes Little Lunch's post:
  • Aliza

What bothers me about this story is that it's a consensual sexual relationship among adults. The photo is tasteless, but the pool boy affair doesn't bother me one bit. That's private and should be kept private.

So it seems Jerry Falwell has un-resigned his position from Liberty.  I'm not certain of the source for this though.  I may be that he figured out that he could blame it all on his wife, throw her under the bus and proclaim himself pure as the driven slush......er, I mean....snow.  Yeah, that's it...pure as the dirven show.   Nod
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Aliza