Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C172’s Entertain me Thread

My tap dancing while drinking wine and eating Swedish fish didn’t impress him. 

So...post a gif of what you wish your day could have been like sans Covid. 

I hope you like this one, C172, after several glasses of wine this is the best I got  Tongue  Heart
The following 2 users Like Bcat's post:
  • c172, GenesisNemesis

(07-26-2020, 04:51 AM)Bcat Wrote: My tap dancing while drinking wine and eating Swedish fish didn’t impress him. 

I hope you like this one, C172, after several glasses of wine this is the best I got  Tongue  Heart

I'm more of a balletomane, but if you can get yourself on YouTube, send us the link. You as good as Gregory?

Is this sig thing on?
The following 2 users Like c172's post:
  • Bcat, Dancefortwo

(07-26-2020, 05:09 AM)c172 Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 04:51 AM)Bcat Wrote: My tap dancing while drinking wine and eating Swedish fish didn’t impress him. 

I'm more of a balletomane, but if you can get yourself on YouTube, send us the link. You as good as Gregory?

Ha ha no way!!!  Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • c172

That is such a neat video of Gregory and his tribute to Sammy.  Makes me cry.  

Anyway, my day without Covid.  Sigh, a group hug would be so nice.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                         T4618
The following 4 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • c172, Bcat, M.Linoge, Dom

(07-26-2020, 05:27 AM)Dancefortwo Wrote:

That is such a neat video of Gregory and his tribute to Sammy.  Makes me cry.  

Anyway, my day without Covid.  Sigh, a group hug would be so nice.  

[Image: giphy.gif]

That would be!  Heart

I dunno, a lot of the time I still want to be away from people.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Bcat, Alan V, c172, Dom, Unsapien

Many, many, many... moons ago I tried this stunt in a bar, with a mate holding my legs.
It ended in total disaster, with me firstly and painfully expelling most of the beer outa my
nose, and then being effectively incapacitated by having a 15-minute coughing/choking fit,
and having to—embarrassingly—lie prone on the floor..

Never again!  Not even for a thousand bucks LOL.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Bcat

We're never this bad, but had our moments.

[Image: ShrillScentedBronco-size_restricted.gif]
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 2 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Bcat, SYZ

Here ya go, Bcat.   Enjoy! 

T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Bcat, Alan V, brewerb

(07-26-2020, 09:46 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Here ya go, Bcat.   Enjoy! 

Too funny!

On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat, Fireball

A while ago someone posted this dance on my husband's facebook page and I'd never seen anything like it.  It's from Argentina and I think it's called Malambo dancing and only the men do it.  Vera might know something more about this.  The pants are AMAZING!  Sometimes they hit the outside of their ankle on the floor with their boot.  It's pretty cool.  Seems popular down there and they have competitions and stuff.  The dancing starts around the 1:00 mark.

T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Bcat, c172, SYZ

(07-27-2020, 01:33 AM)Dancefortwo Wrote: A while ago someone posted this dance on my husband's facebook page and I'd never seen anything like it.  It's from Argentina and I think it's called Malambo dancing and only the men do it.  Vera might know something more about this.  The pants are AMAZING!  Sometimes they hit the outside of their ankle on the floor with their boot.  It's pretty cool.  Seems popular down there and they have competitions and stuff.  The dancing starts around the 1:00 mark.

Wow that is very cool!  Thumbs Up I love how the movements are so crisp and clean.  Heart
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • Dancefortwo

This was a dance flashmob down in Australia.  That's the Opera House across the bay in the background.   I posted this for the gentleman from Austalia who was so sick and had tons of chemotherapy. He stopped posting on the other forum so I hope he's ok.  Gosh, I can't remember his name!   Anyway, the people in the background are just walking by and paying no attention.  What the fuck?!  I hope there were more people who stopped to watch on the back side of the camera.   Flash mobs are something I hope returns when Covid is over.  I miss stuff like this.   Sadcryface   

T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Bcat, Alan V

(07-27-2020, 02:33 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: This was a dance flashmob down in Australia.  That's the Opera House across the bay in the background...

Good find Dancer!  That's on the promenade of Circular Quay, which is Sydney harbour's passenger ferry terminal.
You can also see the Sydney Harbour bridge in the background to the left of some shots.  Maybe we should be playing
this video at the end of all our TV news services to show that in fact there IS some hope for the world after the
pandemic?   You can't help feeling happier after watching this.      Thank you mate.      Sun
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 3 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Bcat, Thumpalumpacus