Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salsa!!!!

Salsa!!!!
Share salsa recipes!

I have been helping a friend and a family member with food truck recipes. He wants Asian/American/Tejano/ Yucatan Taco fusion ideas. We have been working on salsa ideas for a few months. Here is one I created and am proud of. Good with Shrimp, Chicken Tacos or Burgers. 

1 Pineapple diced
Juice of 4 Blood Oranges (with pulp)
4 Jalapenos minced
2 Tbs. Sambal Oelek Chili Paste from Huy Fong Foods
1/2 Tsp salt

Feel free to share salsa recipes, etc!
One thing you never see: A guy in Boston Mass. with a Union flag yelling "The Nawth's gonna rise again!"

Salsa!!!!
(06-27-2020, 09:43 PM)Chimp3 Wrote: Share salsa recipes!

I have been helping a friend and a family member with food truck recipes. He wants Asian/American/Tejano/ Yucatan Taco fusion ideas. We have been working on salsa ideas for a few months. Here is one I created and am proud of. Good with Shrimp, Chicken Tacos or Burgers. 

1 Pineapple diced
Juice of 4 Blood Oranges (with pulp)
4 Jalapenos minced
2 Tbs. Sambal Oelek Chili Paste from Huy Fong Foods
1/2 Tsp salt

Feel free to share salsa recipes, etc!

P.S. Not for my friend. Between us!
One thing you never see: A guy in Boston Mass. with a Union flag yelling "The Nawth's gonna rise again!"

Salsa!!!!
Two days ago, we cooked some chicken thighs in the oven. Just for jollies, we had a thick layer of mild jalapenos spread on top. The chicken was over cooked. And the jalapenos were just this side of burnt. But were very, very delicious. Usually i don't really like jalapenos, but cooked this way, they became something far different. I am considering trying to broil some on a pizza pan covered in tin foil. Since you asked, this might be a real addition to an exotic salsa.
Plunk your magic twanger Froggy!   Boinnnnnng!  Hiya Kids!  Hiya! Hiya!