Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five Years Later

Five Years Later
Marriage equality has been the law of the land for five years as of today.  Still waiting for the knuckledraggers who swore that Western civilization would end if gay marriage were enacted, I'm still waiting for an admission they were wrong -- especially since it's their knuckledragger president who's going out of his way to end Western civilization.

All the more reason to make sure the next nominees are prepared to defend the Constitution and the country from the thugs, thieves and theocrats.  Because the Supreme Court makes a real difference in real people's lives.
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
The following 3 users Like trdsf's post:
  • Dom, M.Linoge, mordant

Five Years Later
Do you mean to say that people aren't marrying sheep already? 'Cause that's what I heard would happen.
Freedom isn't free.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • mordant

Five Years Later
(06-27-2020, 02:44 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Do you mean to say that people aren't marrying sheep already? 'Cause that's what I heard would happen.

They just need to be sure to avoid the Sheriff's girlfriend.  Tongue
President TRE45ON sucks.

Five Years Later
(06-27-2020, 02:44 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Do you mean to say that people aren't marrying sheep already? 'Cause that's what I heard would happen.

Nope, nor furniture (I genuinely heard that one too).
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
The following 1 user Likes trdsf's post:
  • Fireball

Five Years Later
I can't believe that it's only been 5 years. It seems a century ago... And yes, the supreme court sure does affect our lives in a very real way.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Five Years Later
(06-27-2020, 02:56 AM)trdsf Wrote:

Nope, nor furniture (I genuinely heard that one too).

So you haven't humped a pillow? Seriously?

No, I'm not being serious.
Freedom isn't free.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball

Five Years Later
(06-27-2020, 02:41 AM)trdsf Wrote: Marriage equality has been the law of the land for five years as of today.  Still waiting for the knuckledraggers who swore that Western civilization would end if gay marriage were enacted, I'm still waiting for an admission they were wrong -- 

These are the idiots who also say all year, every year, that you need to stockpile guns to keep your family safe from government tyranny - and then flipped out on tv when democrats started talking about defunding the police, taking away the tanks and rocket launchers of government law enforcers. 

I don't know whether this is insanity, stupidity or something we should have a new word for; but we are not getting any admissions of error from these rage-oholic agitators.
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

Five Years Later
They're never wrong.... they're alt-right.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

Five Years Later
We simply didn't foresee how depraved people really could be. How were we to know that they would marry sheep.....

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: giant%20meteor%202020.jpg]

Five Years Later
But isn't Western civilization ending? Just look at the signs, shepple:

- constant attacks on christianity, especially during christmas
- great replacement happening
- gender ideology - which is worse than communism, remember kids - advocates are trying to learn 3 years old kids how to masturbate
- 5g towers are spreading covid and/or homosexuality (depends on the settings I guess)
- Gates plan to reduce population

Surely you can't say that Western civilization is thriving. Or maybe it is but for libtards and commies who awaits sharia law coming to US.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
The following 4 users Like Szuchow's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Fireball, mordant, Deesse23

Five Years Later

Road Runner over at AF.com kept claiming people would be sticking their dicks in toasters, claiming they were married. The chuckle-fucks never could (and probably still can't) understand the concept of informed consent.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Five Years Later
South Park did an episode about eggs last night.
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog