Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Majority of humans are orphans in these dark times.

Humans can make mistakes.  No one represents God but his representatives. No one else represents his representatives, but themselves. The delegation stops full period..

There is enough clarity in the hadiths we be passed down about the issue of disbelief in context of Quran and belief, and enough about the concept of "mustafeen" and "those who await (God's judgment in their affair)".

Ultimately, Quran is clear about it as well. Those who truly hate Ahlulbayt (a) and cling to Satanic tree will never be forgiven nor is hell temporary for anyone who does so, and ultimately, the best people are those who are closest to the firm word of light brought out by God, and ultimately those without hate of humans, those humans who love and don't have hate towards truth but were lost and confused, our hadiths numerous in this regard, that says they are forgiven.

This included even the context of people who lived during the times of Imams (a) who didn't know truth let alone now in these dark times where no religion is true, and the religion and it's affair is weak, and there is no clear proof for anyone really but a few seekers who can really defeat dark magic and reflect beyond the norms of society.

Ultimately, Muslims over all, and even all religions including paganistic ones that tap too much power from the cursed tree of hell, are in a state of equal grounds,  falsehood is not longer low and truth no longer high, the word of God and his light appears just as legit as the darkness of Atheism for example to a lot of humans.

We are holding to dear life, and living in a dark night, we got to seek the day light and want God to show magical miracles again to prove his power entrusted in chosen ones so that we can rely on God's rope and the truth become evident and strong, but we are in such a dark night, that forbearance and forgiveness is what we got to for all humans including atheists, agnostics, pagans, neo pagans and even left handed spiritualists.

We are in such a dark night, nothing is evident now, no one is perishing on clear proof save wretched souls like me who evil deeds rightfully should place in hell and who lack of effort in helping humans see truth and for justice, will properly land me in hell and among the lowest of the low.

Most humans are lost, and God forgives the lost.  The astray from God's path which most verses thaleen has that meaning, are those who God's wrath is upon.

There is a category of being lost or without power to acknowledge truth, and our hadiths calls these people orphans of the family of Mohammad (s).

The world is without their spiritual fathers, and they are orphans.

Scholars of either Sunni and Shiite represent Islam true or their sect, because we defined religion and Islam that way, that is why Islam like all other religions is false religions, not one sect is true in it in the open.

Yet despite all the evil approach to Quran and Sunnah, and attributing God falsehood, and misrepresenting God's rope and dividing and hating,  a great amount of them if not majority, ultimately, are lost and will be forgiven and don't hate the truth.

Don't worry hell is not for you guys in this age, it's for wretched souls like me who know so much but do so little in God's way and are immersed in following Satan even though not blind to him, and eat of the tree of hell even while knowing the consequences.

Why are you so sure that allah doesn't think you are an idiot, too?
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

Looks like Christianity doesn't have a monopoly on demanding self-loathing. Link, has it occurred to you that religion is demanding you have a problem so it can entice you with a solution? It's snake oil and bullshit, dude, snap out of it.
The following 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, adey67

Spam spam spammie spam spam.  

Is this the post that will get you banned?
god, ugh
The following 1 user Likes julep's post:
  • SYZ

You've been warned arsehole.  Multiple times.  Everybody here is sick and tired of your repetitive bullshit.

No atheist would even give this diatribe a second glance, let alone read through it.  You're nothing more
than a blatant proselytiser for probably the most reprehensible, misogynistic, murderous religion on the planet.

Why don't you do us all a favour, and just fuck off.    Muslims like you are cunce!

[Image: P3WESqjymqzEGlvZEygkuK7Z_640x360.jpg]
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

I've been accused of hate speech. Accused so many things, and I Wanted to clarify my view about this. I never made a topic about this issue here.

But you've ever made an ass of yourself.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Why would anybody trust this arsehole for even a minute?  That face alone is enough
to put the fear of (deity of choice) into babies and elderly women LOL...

[Image: avatar-579-1.jpg]
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

(06-07-2020, 07:06 PM)SYZ Wrote: Why would anybody trust this arsehole for even a minute?  That face alone is enough
to put the fear of (deity of choice) into babies and elderly women LOL...

[Image: avatar-579-1.jpg]

I did a search for that image. This is an unedited screen shot from Google.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • SYZ

(06-07-2020, 06:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Why are you so sure that allah doesn't think you are an idiot, too?

I'm sure God knows I'm an idiot, after all, I see the worst consequence, aware of it, and see the Satanic tree and was revealed so many things of the inward world from an early age, yet here I am wretched, wasting time, sinning in the worst deeds, and of little resolve to help others.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • SYZ

(06-07-2020, 06:36 PM)Link Wrote: Humans can make mistakes.  No one represents God but his representatives. No one else represents his representatives, but themselves. The delegation stops full period..

There is enough clarity in the hadiths we be passed down about the issue of disbelief in context of Quran and belief, and enough about the concept of "mustafeen" and "those who await (God's judgment in their affair)".

Ultimately, Quran is clear about it as well. Those who truly hate Ahlulbayt (a) and cling to Satanic tree will never be forgiven nor is hell temporary for anyone who does so, and ultimately, the best people are those who are closest to the firm word of light brought out by God, and ultimately those without hate of humans, those humans who love and don't have hate towards truth but were lost and confused, our hadiths numerous in this regard, that says they are forgiven.

This included even the context of people who lived during the times of Imams (a) who didn't know truth let alone now in these dark times where no religion is true, and the religion and it's affair is weak, and there is no clear proof for anyone really but a few seekers who can really defeat dark magic and reflect beyond the norms of society.

Ultimately, Muslims over all, and even all religions including paganistic ones that tap too much power from the cursed tree of hell, are in a state of equal grounds,  falsehood is not longer low and truth no longer high, the word of God and his light appears just as legit as the darkness of Atheism for example to a lot of humans.

We are holding to dear life, and living in a dark night, we got to seek the day light and want God to show magical miracles again to prove his power entrusted in chosen ones so that we can rely on God's rope and the truth become evident and strong, but we are in such a dark night, that forbearance and forgiveness is what we got to for all humans including atheists, agnostics, pagans, neo pagans and even left handed spiritualists.

We are in such a dark night, nothing is evident now, no one is perishing on clear proof save wretched souls like me who evil deeds rightfully should place in hell and who lack of effort in helping humans see truth and for justice, will properly land me in hell and among the lowest of the low.

Most humans are lost, and God forgives the lost.  The astray from God's path which most verses thaleen has that meaning, are those who God's wrath is upon.

There is a category of being lost or without power to acknowledge truth, and our hadiths calls these people orphans of the family of Mohammad (s).

The world is without their spiritual fathers, and they are orphans.

Scholars of either Sunni and Shiite represent Islam true or their sect, because we defined religion and Islam that way, that is why Islam like all other religions is false religions, not one sect is true in it in the open.

Yet despite all the evil approach to Quran and Sunnah, and attributing God falsehood, and misrepresenting God's rope and dividing and hating,  a great amount of them if not majority, ultimately, are lost and will be forgiven and don't hate the truth.

Don't worry hell is not for you guys in this age, it's for wretched souls like me who know so much but do so little in God's way and are immersed in following Satan even though not blind to him, and eat of the tree of hell even while knowing the consequences.

This sounds like something you should be shouting on street corners and college campus pavilions.

Give it a try, for as long as you can. Stop hiding here at AD.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

(06-07-2020, 07:16 PM)Link Wrote: I'm sure God knows I'm an idiot, after all, I see the worst consequence, aware of it, and see the Satanic tree and was revealed so many things of the inward world from an early age, yet here I am wretched, wasting time, sinning in the worst deeds, and of little resolve to help others.

Perhaps that's why you like the company of atheists, since so many oblige you with personal abuse.

However, I very much doubt you are much worse than anyone else in your place and time, except perhaps in your compulsion to prostelitize.

(06-07-2020, 07:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote: Looks like Christianity doesn't have a monopoly on demanding self-loathing.  Link, has it occurred to you that religion is demanding you have a problem so it can entice you with a solution?  It's snake oil and bullshit, dude, snap out of it.

My religion due to the sorcery that I was born with,  makes you feel good don't worry.  And if you were to realize the truth that I do, you would probably succeed, do well, and be happy. As for why I feel bad, it's due to my life consumption of sins, little obedience, and great sins that have left my soul dead and in the graveyard - deeply wretched, dark, and foolish that no matter how much wisdom I gain, I put so little to practice. Fools of all fools I am.

And what makes me most evil of all people, is that I am certain. Certain of the fall and certain when responding to the call of Satan that I'm going towards hell and certain of God's call bringing me to paradise.

You guys most of you love the certainty I have and clear proof I see and vision, but, what do I with it,  I make a mockery out of God's gifts to me and make the wisdom I gained look unbeneficial. 

And to me, knowledge through and through has not benefited me, because of my little playful ways and lack of resolve and giving into to caprice.

You guys despite lack of clarity, probably are good people who do the right things they know are right, and avoid at least what is big time evil in your eyes.

Link, you're spiraling out of control here.  Get yourself some help.  

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-23354-1505406819-3.gif?d...ality=auto]
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • jerry mcmasters, adey67

(06-07-2020, 07:35 PM)Alan V Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 07:16 PM)Link Wrote: I'm sure God knows I'm an idiot, after all, I see the worst consequence, aware of it, and see the Satanic tree and was revealed so many things of the inward world from an early age, yet here I am wretched, wasting time, sinning in the worst deeds, and of little resolve to help others.

Perhaps that's why you like the company of atheists, since so many oblige you with personal abuse.

However, I very much doubt you are much worse than anyone else in your place and time, except perhaps in your compulsion to prostelitize.

Perhaps is a word we can use to paint anyone with any intentions.  And doesn't matter how you see me or make excuses for me,  if I don't change, I am definitely going to hell and rightfully so.

If I didn't have the knowledge I do, sure, but you don't know the level of my mental clarity and how certain I am nor are aware of the hidden world I see beyond doubt.

So it might look like I'm mentally abusing myself, but really, I'm probably just stating to trick myself I regret my actions when I probably will get immersed in them all over again and continue to waste time in delusion that words mean so much and actions are unimportant. 

I've done nothing but evil with my knowledge, few good deeds here and there, trust me I don't change I'm going to hell.

This doesn't mean you or Atheists in this day and age are, it means I am.  We don't have to universally apply standards, standards change with capacity and knowledge. 

God trusted me with a lot,  he probably should replace me soon enough with someone who can put wisdom I know to good practice.

I am 33 and am heading straight to the bottom of hell if I continue.

(06-07-2020, 07:38 PM)Link Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 07:00 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote: Looks like Christianity doesn't have a monopoly on demanding self-loathing.  Link, has it occurred to you that religion is demanding you have a problem so it can entice you with a solution?  It's snake oil and bullshit, dude, snap out of it.

My religion due to the sorcery that I was born with,  makes you feel good don't worry.  And if you were to realize the truth that I do, you would probably succeed, do well, and be happy. As for why I feel bad, it's due to my life consumption of sins, little obedience, and great sins that have left my soul dead and in the graveyard - deeply wretched, dark, and foolish that no matter how much wisdom I gain, I put so little to practice. Fools of all fools I am.

And what makes me most evil of all people, is that I am certain. Certain of the fall and certain when responding to the call of Satan that I'm going towards hell and certain of God's call bringing me to paradise.

You guys most of you love the certainty I have and clear proof I see and vision, but, what do I with it,  I make a mockery out of God's gifts to me and make the wisdom I gained look unbeneficial. 

And to me, knowledge through and through has not benefited me, because of my little playful ways and lack of resolve and giving into to caprice.

[Image: 373046-Friedrich-Nietzsche-Quote-The-Chr...nd-the.jpg]

Link, no offense, but I didn't realize true clarity until I reached my 50s. I was always a smart cookie, but my powers have reached a zenith far from my youth.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

(06-07-2020, 07:38 PM)Link Wrote:

You guys despite lack of clarity, probably are good people who do the right things they know are right, and avoid at least what is big time evil in your eyes.

I don't know what any of that stuff means but I wish you well.  No shame in making an appointment with a psychiatrist or psychologist.

I am on a tire swing hung on a branch of the Satanic Tree. Wheeeee!
One thing you never see: A guy in Boston Mass. with a Union flag yelling "The Nawth's gonna rise again!"

(06-07-2020, 07:16 PM)Link Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 06:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Why are you so sure that allah doesn't think you are an idiot, too?

I'm sure God knows I'm an idiot, after all, I see the worst consequence, aware of it, and see the Satanic tree and was revealed so many things of the inward world from an early age, yet here I am wretched, wasting time, sinning in the worst deeds, and of little resolve to help others.

You have gotten so much worse over the years.  Seek professional help.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Dancefortwo

I am Satanic garbage left on the street awaiting Satanic garbage pick up day.

It hurts so bad and  it hurts especially when people try to push their religion upon me,you believe what you want but leave me out of it, please please leave me out of it, the idea or thought that my dear and loving father is burning alive for eternity just because he chose the wrong religion is vile and horrific and I miss him so so much, I'd give anything to see him one more time, to talk to him, to tell him just how much I love him but my dad is gone and I must accept that and as painful as  his non existence is I gain comfort knowing that he was a good man and that in spite of everything that he along with the whole earth will be reborn as star dust, every part of him will be recycled back into the universe, no need for gods or supernatural nonsense.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 1 user Likes adey67's post:
  • skyking

I've got you all beat. I am Satan. Deadpan Coffee Drinker

Vivekananda
The following 3 users Like Dānu's post:
  • Chimp3, adey67, LastPoet

(06-07-2020, 07:49 PM)Link Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 07:35 PM)Alan V Wrote: Perhaps that's why you like the company of atheists, since so many oblige you with personal abuse.

Perhaps is a word we can use to paint anyone with any intentions.  And doesn't matter how you see me or make excuses for me,  if I don't change, I am definitely going to hell and rightfully so.

"Perhaps" is a word to elicit a response, too.

From my point of view, what you need to change in yourself is your belief in Islamic dogmas, which you think are "certain."  They are merely beliefs, and you are apparently doing nothing better than torturing yourself with them.

I know for a fact that some people can escape from highly questionable religious ideas, since I did so myself -- though it took time.

(06-07-2020, 06:36 PM)Link Wrote: No one represents God but his representatives. 

Let me guess. You're one of them. Why of course you are. 
LMAO

Quote:
The delegation stops full period.

God's delegation has only full periods ?  Confused How do you know that ? 

Quote:The world is without their spiritual fathers, and they are orphans.

But I have Deepak. You es-peaketh with the fork-ed tongue.  
No one here cares about this bullshit. Not one bit. Not even the stupid Muslim sects you are obsessed with.  

Quote:Don't worry hell is not for you guys in this age, it's for wretched souls like me who know so much but do so little in God's way and are immersed in following Satan even though not blind to him, and eat of the tree of hell even while knowing the consequences.

Ah yes. 
It's always about poor you, and attention for poor pathetic wretched you, isn't it ? 
Passive-aggressive you. 
Mentally ill you. 
Get help. 

Stop spamming this forum. 
Take your meds, and go away.

You're always going on about this "moral" thing ... about those who "fail", and the include yourself.
I always used to see this (pathetic) nonsense at Catholic Answers ... in the Scrupulosity (or something like that) thread.
It was littered with those who were whining at the priests for having "failed" somehow ... obsessive compulsives, who thought they would go to hell for failing to complete a very minor action.
Of course it was attention seeking also, just like this, ... it's amazing to see how guilt over this or that, (often a sexual thing or other, with the Catholics, as I suspect it is here, with the language that has been used in other threads), has allowed religions to take over and utterly ruin people's lives.
Test