Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic and Morality.

Logic and Morality.
(06-08-2020, 06:22 PM)airportkid Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:33 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote: Do you think that future archeologists will dig up Disney World, and conclude that it was a major temple complex?

What is inevitable some centuries from now is the merging of Christ and Elvis into a single personality based on all the millions of remnants of black velvet paintings unearthed captioned "The King".

I'm trying to imagine Viva Las Vegas as a hymn.
Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.

Logic and Morality.
(06-11-2020, 12:11 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 06:22 PM)airportkid Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:33 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote: Do you think that future archeologists will dig up Disney World, and conclude that it was a major temple complex?

What is inevitable some centuries from now is the merging of Christ and Elvis into a single personality based on all the millions of remnants of black velvet paintings unearthed captioned "The King".

I'm trying to imagine Viva Las Vegas as a hymn.

Logic and Morality.
(06-04-2020, 10:17 PM)Link Wrote: Also scientifically aside from this, infinite chain seems to problematic in there is so many scenarios of stand still universes (which many believe in fact, is probably the end of our universe eventually as well). In fact, this repeated universes maybe be impossible scientifically and it seems by what I read this is the case.

Actually the cold-dark universe is not a "stand-still" universe.
There is no scientific theory of a "stand-still" universe. 

Quote:This is why Hawkings went more the "no more north to the north pole route" and didn't try to argue for infinite universes with infinite chains.

His name was Steven Hawking. 
You expect us to believe you have read any of his work, when you can't spell, or even know his name, one of THE most famous names of the planet ?

You're faking it ... and it really obvious.

Logic and Morality.
(06-11-2020, 01:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 10:17 PM)Link Wrote: Also scientifically aside from this, infinite chain seems to problematic in there is so many scenarios of stand still universes (which many believe in fact, is probably the end of our universe eventually as well). In fact, this repeated universes maybe be impossible scientifically and it seems by what I read this is the case.

Actually the cold-dark universe is not a "stand-still" universe.
There is no scientific theory of a "stand-still" universe. 

Quote:This is why Hawkings went more the "no more north to the north pole route" and didn't try to argue for infinite universes with infinite chains.

His name was Steven Hawking. 
You expect us to believe you have read any of his work, when you can't spell, or even know his name, one of THE most famous names of the planet ?

You're faking it ... and it really obvious.

Correction : Stephen Hawking
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • brunumb