Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiots Will Always Remain Idiots.

I wonder what this message is? Get bent?
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

(05-18-2020, 02:01 PM)Szuchow Wrote: I wonder what this message is? Get bent?

Quote:HI m8z
Got like bladdered before and like hit 'Send Pandemic' maybe.
Ded soz. megalolz!
L8erz  Beercheer

(05-18-2020, 02:17 PM)Mr Greene Wrote:

Quote:HI m8z
Got like bladdered before and like hit 'Send Pandemic' maybe.
Ded soz. megalolz!
L8erz  Beercheer

Sounds exactly as "smart" as I would expect biblical god to sound if such strange creature were to exist.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

(05-18-2020, 09:27 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Not a parallel unless you can wear a mask to stop a fire.

Masks aren't a 100% sure way of avoiding the virus, and hosing down your roof isn't a 100% sure way of stopping fire from spreading to your house.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today." - Isaac Asimov

Karma's a bitch. Thumbs Up
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  

(05-18-2020, 02:36 PM)Reltzik Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 09:27 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Not a parallel unless you can wear a mask to stop a fire.

Masks aren't a 100% sure way of avoiding the virus, and hosing down your roof isn't a 100% sure way of stopping fire from spreading to your house.
I was #1 nozzleman on an aircraft carrier. I know how to fight fires. And nobody said masks were 100% effective. But thanks for playing. Winking
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Gwaithmir

Looks like you are getting your wish, G/S. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/a-flori...uack-hack/

Quote:A Florida church peddles Miracle Mineral Solution as the FDA encounters an old nemesis in ‘Operation Quack Hack’

Quote:In its attempted crackdown on bogus coronavirus remedies, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has encountered an old nemesis: a “miracle” solution made of chlorine dioxide that experts say is akin to drinking bleach.
But the Florida church peddling Miracle Mineral Solution, or MMS, as the chlorine dioxide drink is called, this week told the Department of Justice that it will not stop selling it, in defiance of a temporary restraining order issued by a federal judge last month.
“We DO NOT want to pursue this,” Mark Grenon, who calls himself a bishop at the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, wrote in an email to federal prosecutors on Monday. “We have much more important things to do in our Church. STOP TODAY! DISMISS THIS CASE!”

Drink up and die, asswipe!
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Gwaithmir

(05-18-2020, 03:04 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(05-18-2020, 02:36 PM)Reltzik Wrote:

I was #1 nozzleman on an aircraft carrier. I know how to fight fires. And nobody said masks were 100% effective. But thanks for playing.  Winking

So... the idiots are still to a degree putting us at risk by being idiots, even if we have masks.  I think we're in agreement, then.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today." - Isaac Asimov

(05-17-2020, 01:40 AM)Minimalist Wrote: And when they got tired of beating themselves they started killing jews.  A long-standing European tradition!

And witches.  Don't forget the witches.
Philosophy is about asking questions.
Science is about answering questions.
Theology is about avoiding questions.
The following 2 users Like Chas's post:
  • Minimalist, Inkubus