Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ad That Caused Trumpolini's Latest Meltdown

(05-07-2020, 06:21 AM)Deesse23 Wrote: Spot.fucking.on!

Why is this guy still married to that scarecrow Conway?  Huh

James Carville, who's a Democratic consultant, is married to Mary Matalin who worked for both Bushes and they have stayed married but the both seem to have a bit of a sense of humor.  The little I know about Mary Matalin is that she wasn't an pathological liar that Scarecrow Conway is.   I gotta admit, James Carville has a face that looks like 40 miles of bad road though.   He'd make a great looking character in a Dick Tracy movie.
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Chas

Mary Matalin switched her books over to the Libertarians in 2016.

[Image: XzlIQbu.jpg]
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dancefortwo, skyking

(05-07-2020, 04:23 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:

James Carville, who's a Democratic consultant, is married to Mary Matalin who worked for both Bushes and they have stayed married but the both seem to have a bit of a sense of humor.  The little I know about Mary Matalin is that she wasn't an pathological liar that Scarecrow Conway is.   I gotta admit, James Carville has a face that looks like 40 miles of bad road though.   He'd make a great looking character in a Dick Tracy movie.

Uhh Huh

but your post said :
Quote:George Conway, husband of Kellyanne Conway who made the video "Mourning in America" Min posted above, responded to Mango Mussolini twitter rant in an article in the Washington Post.
Wasnt that article you quoted from George Conway?
R.I.P. Hannes

(05-07-2020, 05:03 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 04:23 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:

Uhh  Huh

but your post said :
Quote:George Conway, husband of Kellyanne Conway who made the video "Mourning in America" Min posted above,  responded to Mango Mussolini twitter rant in an article in the Washington Post.
Wasnt that article you quoted from George Conway?

Yes.  George Conway wrote the article I posted above.  It was in the Washington Post.  I happened to checked the comment section today and it has almost 8 thousand people commenting ...... all agreeing with George.
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Alan V, Fireball

(05-06-2020, 06:13 AM)Phaedrus Wrote: Oh, I bet he's tweeting a shit storm.

The four, early-morning rants:

Quote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump:

A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to....

....get even for all of their many failures.
You see, these loser types don’t care about 252 new Federal Judges, 2 great Supreme Court Justices, a rebuilt military, a protected 2nd Amendment, biggest EVER Tax & Regulation cuts, and much more. I didn’t use any of them....

....because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson....

....lost for Evan “McMuffin” McMullin (to me). Steve Schmidt & Reed Galvin lost for John McCain, Romney’s campaign manager (?) lost big to “O”, & Jennifer Horn got thrown out of the New Hampshire Republican Party. They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!

12:46 AM - May 5, 2020
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • Dancefortwo

If Lincoln were alive today, he'd swallow Booth's barrel with pleasure.
On hiatus.

(05-07-2020, 05:11 PM)Alan V Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 06:13 AM)Phaedrus Wrote: Oh, I bet he's tweeting a shit storm.

Quote:Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump:

A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to....

....get even for all of their many failures. You see, these loser types don’t care about 252 new Federal Judges, 2 great Supreme Court Justices, a rebuilt military, a protected 2nd Amendment, biggest EVER Tax & Regulation cuts, and much more. I didn’t use any of them....

....because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson....

....lost for Evan “McMuffin” McMullin (to me). Steve Schmidt & Reed Galvin lost for John McCain, Romney’s campaign manager (?) lost big to “O”, & Jennifer Horn got thrown out of the New Hampshire Republican Party. They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!

12:46 AM - May 5, 2020

TyphoidTrump has tweeted over 12,000 times since he took office and that's a number from a few months ago. In September of 2019 he sent out 797 tweets. It averaged about 27 tweets a day.  When you add all the tweets of his (so called) presidency and figure it takes maybe 5 or 6 minutes for each tweet it probably  adds up to two or three months of tweeting.  When you add all the golf games and ego rallies and general dicking around he does it turns out he doesn't do much fucking work.  Not only is he dumb, he's also a lazy fucking asshole.  BTW, his tweets are considered to be official statements of the President of the United States.
Let's just think about that for a moment when we read the above quote by Alan V.
                                                         T4618
The following 4 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Alan V, Minimalist, Fireball, Thumpalumpacus

(05-07-2020, 04:02 PM)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:As a private citizen they could easily have gotten a divorce and he could have gone on to wife number 4? 5? Whatever.

I'm sure the pre-nup ( doubtless negotiated by Michael Cohen!) requires that she go back to a hut in Slovakia if she divorces the fuck.

She has a modest fortune of her own ... 11 mil they say. 
As soon as he's deposed and up shit creek in legal problems in NY, she'll divorce him.
Test

Quote:11 mil they say.

Being a call girl pays well, huh?
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

(05-07-2020, 09:40 PM)Minimalist Wrote:

I guess that 11 mil will fill up that hughly vapid empty head of hers.
                                                         T4618

(05-08-2020, 12:35 AM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 09:40 PM)Minimalist Wrote:

I guess that 11 mil will fill up that hughly vapid empty head of hers.

Money has that effect on dumbfucks.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dancefortwo

(05-06-2020, 10:15 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe he'll attend a show at Ford's Theater?

"Other than that, Mrs. Trump, how did you enjoy the play?"

It might really be "And you enjoyed the play, too, Mrs. Trump?"
“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. 
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”
― Napoleon Bonaparte
The following 1 user Likes Chas's post:
  • Dancefortwo

(05-06-2020, 06:02 AM)Minimalist Wrote: Great stuff from the Lincoln Project.  Keep up the good work, boys.

Finally the Roosevelt/Rockerfeller republicans got off their chaise longues.
Factio Republicanus delenda est!
The following 2 users Like Brian Shanahan's post:
  • Dancefortwo, skyking

(05-06-2020, 03:13 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: It was put out by the Lincoln Project which is a Republican organization of which the husband of Kellyann Conway is a member and is responsible for the video.  

Yeah, I don't know why George is still with her.  He's by everything I've seen a fairly on the level person, and she's a compulsive liar.
The following 3 users Like Brian Shanahan's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Deesse23, skyking

(05-06-2020, 10:37 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 10:15 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe he'll attend a show at Ford's Theater?

"Other than that, Mrs. Trump, how did you enjoy the play?"

Speaking of Mrs. Trump, I don't understand how she tolerates that bastard.  Amazing how money can blind someone so completely.   All the plastic surgery makes her look like an evil female character from a James Bond movie.  Or it could be that the plastic surgery has pealed away her skin and revealed what she really is underneath, like a female version of the Picture Of Dorian Gray.

Her only skill in the world is "being married to Donald Trump."
The following 2 users Like Brian Shanahan's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Thumpalumpacus

(05-08-2020, 07:46 PM)Brian Shanahan Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 03:13 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: It was put out by the Lincoln Project which is a Republican organization of which the husband of Kellyann Conway is a member and is responsible for the video.  

Yeah, I don't know why George is still with her.  He's by everything I've seen a fairly on the level person, and she's a compulsive liar.

I suspect they get a kinky kick out of it all.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

(05-08-2020, 07:43 PM)Brian Shanahan Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 06:02 AM)Minimalist Wrote: Great stuff from the Lincoln Project.  Keep up the good work, boys.

Finally the Roosevelt/Rockerfeller republicans got off their chaise longues.

I'm not a fan of Bush but I hope he endorces Biden.  The Republicans have really gone over to the dark side.  They're evil and I don't use that word often.    Biden's ok but not too inspiring, however at this point I'd vote for Elmer Fudd or the homeless guy by the freeway.  ANYONE is better than Typhoid Trump.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Alan V

(05-08-2020, 07:46 PM)Brian Shanahan Wrote:

My guess is that their relationship is based on wild crazy, sadomasochistic sex.  They have a room filled with chains and whips and leather outfits which Kellyanne dons and then she beats George into an orgasmic frenzy.     Whistling
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Fireball, Dom, Deesse23

(05-08-2020, 07:43 PM)Brian Shanahan Wrote: Finally the Roosevelt/Rockerfeller republicans got off their chaise longues.

You know Roosevelt was a Democrat, right?
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

I think he means Teddy.

Quote:At the risk of repetition let me say again that my plea is not for immunity to, but for the most unsparing exposure of, the politician who betrays his trust, of the big business man who makes or spends his fortune in illegitimate or corrupt ways. There should be a resolute effort to hunt every such man out of the position he has disgraced. Expose the crime, and hunt down the criminal; but remember that even in the case of crime, if it is attacked in sensational, lurid, and untruthful fashion, the attack may do more damage to the public mind than the crime itself.

– Theodore Roosevelt, speech, "The Man With The Muck Rake" (April 15, 1906)

Can you imagine any modern republicunt speaking like that?
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 3 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • skyking, Fireball, Dom

May 8, 2020 at 1:15 p.m. PDT

The ad was a dark twist on President Ronald Reagan’s famous 1984 “Morning in America” campaign spot. On Monday evening, it aired in Washington on a Fox News show hosted by Tucker Carlson, one of President Trump’s favorites.
Hours later, in a series of midnight tweets, the president was angrily attacking the super PAC behind the ad and the group’s leaders, calling them “LOSERS” and a “disgrace.”

The surgical hit that drew the president’s anger — helping the spot garner 17 million views overall, its makers said — was the work of a small band of veteran political operatives who worked for past Republican presidential candidates and are now aiming to defeat the incumbent GOP president.

Their super PAC, the Lincoln Project, has a much smaller war chest than other independent groups going after Trump. But it is aiming to make the most of its unique position by directly antagonizing the president, who appears particularly piqued by the involvement of lawyer George T. Conway, who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway.

Within days, the Lincoln Project received about $2 million from 25,000 new donors — money it is now using to air the spot in three battleground states, super-PAC officials said.

“We were trying to reach one person. It was $5,000 well spent,” said John Weaver, a strategist for then-Ohio Gov. John Kasich’s 2016 presidential campaign who also worked on Sen. John McCain’s White House bids in 2000 and 2008. “The ad was great. It spoke the truth. But sometimes, you have to be lucky, too.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 3 users Like Dom's post:
  • skyking, Thumpalumpacus, Alan V

This is paraphrased from another forum, but you can get the gist of it, Rick Wilson is on Lawrence O'Donnel's show:

"O`DONNELL: Now, George Conway tweeted that if Donald Trump didn`t like this
one, he`s really going to hate the next one even more. So, any clues you
want to give us about the next one?

WILSON: You know, I think, Lawrence, that I`ll use my old Defense Department phrase. I have nothing for you on that at this time, but I can assure you, it will not be greeted well in the White House. He`ll be up late again rage tweeting."

I can't wait <GIggity>

EDIT:

Here's your cheerleaders, @Fireball
Tossed in a wave for good measure.
PartyBalloons Wavecrowd
The following 2 users Like skyking's post:
  • Fireball, Dom

Banana Dance  Blow a gasket!  Dance

Where the hell is the little cheerleader emoji!?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • Dom

I'mma warm up some popcorn.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Dom