Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Apologize To The Bernie Bros Who "Get It."

(04-29-2020, 04:47 PM)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:See, y'all can stick your principles in your back pocket and vote for a racist rapist incompetent hack too! 

Would almost be funny coming from a fucking trumptard since you motherfuckers have no sense of shame at all.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-ac...st-2017-12

Quote:The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct

But you can't help being you, jerry.  And what you are is a trumpista asswipe.

That's what I'm saying.  Now we can have no shame together!  Rape apologist unity.  Fucking over Women to elect Shitty old White men is the bipartisan issue that could heal the country.  This is something to celebrate.  For a while there, that #metoo stuff was looking like it might have legs.  But turns out we both just took a leg, and ran our hands up it's thigh.  Believe all Men!

(04-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:36 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:24 PM)Deesse23 Wrote: Is this a tacit admisison that Trump is a racist rapist, you having no principles, having voted for an incompetent hack and a tu quoque
OR
Is it just a tu quoque?

Does it matter now that you're supporting a racist rapist?  We're all on the same team now.  Don't ruin this opportunity for bonding.
We are not on the same team. I have principles and dont vote for incompetent hacks.

Maybe not yet.  But you're certainly going to this November.  That's what's so wonderful.  We can bury this hatchet.  Biden vs. Trump putting all those arguments about competency and decency behind us.

(04-29-2020, 03:50 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 02:18 PM)Aegon Wrote: I'm a member of various (and surprisingly large) leftist groups on the interwebs. I assure you, they're not voting for Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Just the other day I saw a clip make the rounds in far-left forums and groups; a video of Biden in 2006 talking about illegals and how we need a massive border fence (sound familiar?)

Although I do consider myself far-left in many respects and understand that Joe Biden is a ridiculous, awful, senile hack... through my job I've seen the consequences of Republican-run government, so I know a Dem needs to win. If for nothing else but healthcare policy and the makeup of federal courts.

See, y'all can stick your principles in your back pocket and vote for a racist rapist incompetent hack too!  

Maybe that can be the thing that brings us together. Our lack of principles!

I'm voting for Biden so the federal government can expand health coverage and quite literally save lives. You voted Trump because...?

Living in a potential swing state, it would be against my principles not to vote for Biden. Because you're not voting for an individual, you're voting for an entire administration.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

The following 5 users Like Aegon's post:
  • Alan V, jerryg, Dom, Fireball, Thumpalumpacus

I wish I still lived in NY. Then I could write in Vermin Supreme

The following 2 users Like Aegon's post:
  • Aroura, Thumpalumpacus

(04-29-2020, 05:43 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:36 PM)jerryg Wrote: Does it matter now that you're supporting a racist rapist?  We're all on the same team now.  Don't ruin this opportunity for bonding.
We are not on the same team. I have principles and dont vote for incompetent hacks.

Maybe not yet.  But you're certainly going to this November.  That's what's so wonderful.  We can bury this hatchet.  Biden vs. Trump putting all those arguments about competency and decency behind us.
November is irrelevant to me. Nothing happens in november concerning me.

But tell us. How is the difference so important betwen asking about 2+2=5 and claiming 2+2=5?
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 1 user Likes Deesse23's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

(04-29-2020, 06:04 PM)Aegon Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 03:50 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 02:18 PM)Aegon Wrote: I'm a member of various (and surprisingly large) leftist groups on the interwebs. I assure you, they're not voting for Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Just the other day I saw a clip make the rounds in far-left forums and groups; a video of Biden in 2006 talking about illegals and how we need a massive border fence (sound familiar?)

Although I do consider myself far-left in many respects and understand that Joe Biden is a ridiculous, awful, senile hack... through my job I've seen the consequences of Republican-run government, so I know a Dem needs to win. If for nothing else but healthcare policy and the makeup of federal courts.

See, y'all can stick your principles in your back pocket and vote for a racist rapist incompetent hack too!  

I'm voting for Biden so the federal government can expand health coverage and quite literally save lives. You voted Trump because...?

Living in a potential swing state, it would be against my principles not to vote for Biden. Because you're not voting for an individual, you're voting for an entire administration.

Right.  So the fact Biden's probably a rapist, and has a history of racist votes, and seems mentally unfit shouldn't reflect poorly on you just because you voted for them.

(04-29-2020, 06:11 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 06:04 PM)Aegon Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 03:50 PM)jerryg Wrote: See, y'all can stick your principles in your back pocket and vote for a racist rapist incompetent hack too!  

Right.  So the fact Biden's probably a rapist, and has a history of racist votes, and seems mentally unfit shouldn't reflect poorly on you just because you voted for them.

I see what you're getting at. Reasons to vote for someone can be nuanced. I agree with that. 

The reasons you voted for Trump? You didn't answer me. You could have a seriously dumbass reason for voting for him that reflects poorly on you, that's why I push.

(04-29-2020, 06:43 PM)Aegon Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 06:11 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 06:04 PM)Aegon Wrote: I'm voting for Biden so the federal government can expand health coverage and quite literally save lives. You voted Trump because...?

I see what you're getting at. Reasons to vote for someone can be nuanced. I agree with that. 

The reasons you voted for Trump? You didn't answer me. You could have a seriously dumbass reason for voting for him that reflects poorly on you, that's why I push.

I thought his anti-globalist (and other) economic policies might improve the US economy.  Same with his disinterest in foreign wars.  With Hillary being the most status of quo's in terms of free trade and interventionist policies, this seemed like the time to roll the dice as we may go back to getting nothing but Jeb! types on both the right and left for the rest of my life.

Biden certainly is a return to the Jeblry Clinbush candidates we're used to.
The following 1 user Likes jerryg's post:
  • jerry mcmasters

I don't agree with jerry as such but it is rich that there's enough similarity for Trump's campaign to work with here. We Dems can't very well say "Trump must go because he's awful to women" anymore than they can really say "Biden is awful to women so don't vote for him". But somehow that back-and-forth playing out in front of voters strikes me as a recipe for apathy and low turnout. And that always helps the GOP.

The solution to this is not to demand that no one talk about it or break ranks on it. It is to lance the boil, have the investigation and get a verdict on it, and demonstrate that #MeToo and #BelieveWomen actually means something to us. Or toss Biden and reboot with someone else on the basis that he has too many liabilities.

Also, do it now, don't wait to see if it blows over because come October you can bet that Trump will resurrect the issue with an extra new bombshell or two. Please don't fret about all the supposed oppo research on Bernie and how "unvetted" he was, while now imagining there isn't a wealth of oppo on Biden, especially given that's he's been "vetted" right out of two other presidential contests before.
The following 3 users Like mordant's post:
  • Fireball, Aroura, jerry mcmasters

(04-29-2020, 05:20 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:36 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:24 PM)Deesse23 Wrote: Is this a tacit admisison that Trump is a racist rapist, you having no principles, having voted for an incompetent hack and a tu quoque
OR
Is it just a tu quoque?

Does it matter now that you're supporting a racist rapist?  We're all on the same team now.  Don't ruin this opportunity for bonding.

There is no proof that he ever raped anyone, and if you ask the black population, they will tell you that he is the least racist possible ever.  Hogwash.

This is ignorant and infuriating!  How many assault victims have "proof"?  Almost none.  Have you ever, EVER applied this standard to an assault victim before?  Where is the Proof, even, against Trump?  

If people want to vote for Biden because they honestly think Trump is worse, so they are willing to accept voting for a credibly accused rapist, fine.  I accept that.  These are tough choices in front of all of us, but I would accept the honesty, at least.  But to put your head in the sand and try and sooth your own moral insecurity by outright denying this, and saying you have zero doubts, which you stated somewhere earlier, you are harming thousands and thousands of women who have been credibly assaulted, and it's beyond the pale.

@Aegon and others like him, I can respect.  At least they are being honest with themselves. They know who they are voting for, and accept that, because they find the reasons compelling.  But to dismiss this woman completely, who now has mountains more evidence than any accuser in recent memory with "zero doubt", to be part of the movement of people deleting all of their "believe women" posts is selfish and gross and morally repugnant, just to avoid a tough moral dilema for you.  

This is just gaslighting an entire movement of women, and I'm done.  The democratic party can go fuck itself, what a bunch of disgusting hypocrites many of you turn out to be. 

Angry

(04-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Aroura Wrote: The democratic party can go fuck itself, what a bunch of disgusting hypocrites many of you turn out to be. 

Calm down.  Everyone is a hypocrite to greater or lesser degrees.  Life is too hard for it to be otherwise, since circumstances alter cases and language is always an approximation to specific meanings.

(04-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Aroura Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:20 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:36 PM)jerryg Wrote: Does it matter now that you're supporting a racist rapist?  We're all on the same team now.  Don't ruin this opportunity for bonding.

There is no proof that he ever raped anyone, and if you ask the black population, they will tell you that he is the least racist possible ever.  Hogwash.

This is ignorant and infuriating!  How many assault victims have "proof"?  Almost none.  Have you ever, EVER applied this standard to an assault victim before?  Where is the Proof, even, against Trump?  

If people want to vote for Biden because they honestly think Trump is worse, so they are willing to accept voting for a credibly accused rapist, fine.  I accept that.  These are tough choices in front of all of us, but I would accept the honesty, at least.  But to put your head in the sand and try and sooth your own moral insecurity by outright denying this, and saying you have zero doubts, which you stated somewhere earlier, you are harming thousands and thousands of women who have been credibly assaulted, and it's beyond the pale.

@Aegon and others like him, I can respect.  At least they are being honest with themselves. They know who they are voting for, and accept that, because they find the reasons compelling.  But to dismiss this woman completely, who now has mountains more evidence than any accuser in recent memory with "zero doubt", to be part of the movement of people deleting all of their "believe women" posts is selfish and gross and morally repugnant, just to avoid a tough moral dilema for you.  

This is just gaslighting an entire movement of women, and I'm done.  The democratic party can go fuck itself, what a bunch of disgusting hypocrites many of you turn out to be. 

Angry

How many women accused trump and never saw the light of day?

Where has your outrage been all this time?

That double standard pisses me off! Not once have I heard you say a damn thing about trump's moral standards. Not once. 

But the mild mannered dude who won against your hero is the most evil man in the world.

Who is feeding you this shit I wonder! 

I was raped repeatedly in my younger years and never told a soul. Not anybody, not ever. I didn't want to be publicly examined and then shoved aside. I wanted no pity, I just wanted to heal quietly.

The women who accused trump went away, sad and quietly, for those same reasons.

None of those things ever bothered you.

But crooked Hillary and rapist Biden - those political slogans captivate you.

Wake the fuck up!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Alan V

(04-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Dom Wrote: How many women accused trump and never saw the light of day?

That double standard pisses me off! Not once have I heard you say a damn thing about trump's moral standards. Not once.

But the mild mannered dude who won against your hero is the most evil man in the world.

I was raped repeatedly in my younger years and never told a soul. Not anybody, not ever. I didn't want to be publicly examined and then shoved aside. I wanted no pity, I just wanted to heal quietly.
Trump may very well have murdered a 14 year old girl who was involved with Epstein's "Lolita Express". I don't know about others but I've never been okay with this or any of Trump's other well-documented behavior against women. But neither have I ignored or normalized or rationalized it.

But listen to yourself. You're saying that a credible allegation against Biden is invalid merely because Trump is worse and some of those supporting Reade happen to be Biden's critics. You're also admitting that the abuse a woman is likely to endure seeking justice for herself against an accuser isn't worth making the effort -- a completely legitimate personal decision -- yet Reade has the willingness to put herself through it nonetheless and you are dismissing her because Biden presents as "mild mannered"? Or because she's less matronly looking than Blasey-Ford? Or what exactly??

Biden is not the most evil man in the world. It's not a contest. I would not have thought him a likely candidate for these charges myself, because for all his faults by my lights, this wouldn't have been one of them. Nevertheless the accuser has come forward, supporting witnesses have come forward, and moral and logical consistency demands a certain response to that, whether or not it's convenient for you OR for me in terms of our views on Biden.

It is the most understandable thing in the world that most of the push to look at this is going to come initially from outside Biden's supporters and inner circle and the Dem establishment. That doesn't make it invalid. And I'm not wrong in pointing out that even more is going to come from the Trump campaign, they are just holding back until it's closer to the election. That doesn't make it nothing either. Ignore it at your peril. The Larry King clip was initially reported in transcript form by the Intercept and that same day the video was posted by conservatives connected to the Trump campaign, so they were clearly sitting on it, waiting for an opportune time. There's likely more where that came from. It does not seem to me that whistling past the graveyard is a winning strategy for handling this.

But of course, whether or not I think it's a good or morally defensible strategy, it is one you guys can choose. I just don't recommend it.

I can only speak for myself but "where all this is coming from" is a place of alarm about Biden as a viable, winning candidate and no there's no evidence these charges are sourced in troll accounts or Russians or whatever it is you're suggesting to try to discredit them. If you want to go that route you'd best go complain to CNN and Politico and the BBC and other mainstream news orgs that have picked the latest revelations up and while often dripping with skeptical contempt I don't imagine they would give them the light of day at all if they thought it was concocted and didn't have to be addressed so as not to damage their credibility.
The following 1 user Likes mordant's post:
  • Aroura

(04-29-2020, 09:06 PM)mordant Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Dom Wrote: How many women accused trump and never saw the light of day?

Trump may very well have murdered a 14 year old girl who was involved with Epstein's "Lolita Express". I don't know about others but I've never been okay with this or any of Trump's other well-documented behavior against women. But neither have I ignored or normalized or rationalized it.

But listen to yourself. You're saying that a credible allegation against Biden is invalid merely because Trump is worse and some of those supporting Reade happen to be Biden's critics. You're also admitting that the abuse a woman is likely to endure seeking justice for herself against an accuser isn't worth making the effort -- a completely legitimate personal decision -- yet Reade has the willingness to put herself through it nonetheless and you are dismissing her because Biden presents as "mild mannered"? Or because she's less matronly looking than Blasey-Ford? Or what exactly??

Biden is not the most evil man in the world. It's not a contest. I would not have thought him a likely candidate for these charges myself, because for all his faults by my lights, this wouldn't have been one of them. Nevertheless the accuser has come forward, supporting witnesses have come forward, and moral and logical consistency demands a certain response to that, whether or not it's convenient for you OR for me in terms of our views on Biden.

It is the most understandable thing in the world that most of the push to look at this is going to come initially from outside Biden's supporters and inner circle and the Dem establishment. That doesn't make it invalid. And I'm not wrong in pointing out that even more is going to come from the Trump campaign, they are just holding back until it's closer to the election. That doesn't make it nothing either. Ignore it at your peril. The Larry King clip was initially reported in transcript form by the Intercept and that same day the video was posted by conservatives connected to the Trump campaign, so they were clearly sitting on it, waiting for an opportune time. There's likely more where that came from. It does not seem to me that whistling past the graveyard is a winning strategy for handling this.

But of course, whether or not I think it's a good or morally defensible strategy, it is one you guys can choose. I just don't recommend it.

I can only speak for myself but "where all this is coming from" is a place of alarm about Biden as a viable, winning candidate and no there's no evidence these charges are sourced in troll accounts or Russians or whatever it is you're suggesting to try to discredit them. If you want to go that route you'd best go complain to CNN and Politico and the BBC and other mainstream news orgs that have picked the latest revelations up and while often dripping with skeptical contempt I don't imagine they would give them the light of day at all if they thought it was concocted and didn't have to be addressed so as not to damage their credibility.

Where is this coming from?

A pattern

Hillary is a crook, Biden is a rapist.

I now believe that, very regrettably because I sympathize with the Bernie movement, that the left has been infiltrated by propagandists spreading shit.

The minute I see outrage repeatedly expressed at the shit trump has done all his life, that's when I will stop thinking that some people have infiltrated the left movement to spread propaganda that helps trump. 

It is an exact replica of last time.

Woe is us when some of the more intelligent, decent human beings in this country can be used that way.

(04-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Aroura Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:20 PM)Dom Wrote: There is no proof that he ever raped anyone, and if you ask the black population, they will tell you that he is the least racist possible ever.  Hogwash.

Angry

Wake the fuck up!

Aurora has been consistently outraged by Trump the entire time.  Where have you been? She is applying one standard to everyone. You just don't like that it's being applied to you and not just republicans.
  • Aroura

(04-29-2020, 09:20 PM)Dom Wrote: Where is this coming from?

A pattern

I now believe that, very regrettably because I sympathize with the Bernie movement, that the left has been infiltrated by propagandists spreading shit.

As an alternative explanation, progressives are more prone to believing such reports because they think government is corrupt under present circumstances.  They therefore think only the compromised and corrupt can succeed, and such reports confirm their expectations.  They are equivalent to the conspiracy theorists on the right.

(04-29-2020, 09:26 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:33 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 08:03 PM)Aroura Wrote: This is ignorant and infuriating!  How many assault victims have "proof"?  Almost none.  Have you ever, EVER applied this standard to an assault victim before?  Where is the Proof, even, against Trump?  

Angry

Wake the fuck up!

Aurora has been consistently outraged by Trump the entire time.  Where have you been?  She is applying one standard to everyone.  You just don't like that it's being applied to you and not just republicans.

I don't know where I might have been, but I saw no such rants from her about trump. Zero rants. But this "Biden the rapist" is continuously being pushed, exactly like the crooked Hillary business.

Who profits from this, one asks oneself.

(04-29-2020, 09:31 PM)Dom Wrote: I don't know where I might have been, but I saw no such rants from her about trump. Zero rants. But this "Biden the rapist" is continuously being pushed, exactly like the crooked Hillary business.

People shooting for a non-rapist president?
  • Aroura

(04-29-2020, 09:33 PM)jerryg Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:31 PM)Dom Wrote: I don't know where I might have been, but I saw no such rants from her about trump. Zero rants. But this "Biden the rapist" is continuously being pushed, exactly like the crooked Hillary business.

People shooting for a non-rapist president?

People who want to paint Biden as crook, because it worked so well last time to do it to Hillary?
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Fireball

We happen to be discussing new allegations against Biden right now.

Trump has had a plethora of accusations against him during the prior campaign, was associated with Epstein, etc. No one anywhere in this discussion possibly apart from Rainy and the Jerrys have in any way normalized or excused Trump's behavior. Certainly not me.  The most we're guilty of is being exhausted by it and it has now become a "given" that is pointless to discuss because it doesn't erode his base of support.

But the topic and the breaking news and the threat to a Dem win right now has to do with Biden. Are we obliged to always qualify in the same breath of that particular discussion that Trump is awful too? Okay, fine: Trump is a likely rapist and possibly on one particular case a murderer of underage girls. And Biden is credibly accused of sexual assault and it should be investigated, as should Trump.

I don't think however that this has solved your issue, which is that you don't want anyone giving the slightest credence to the Biden allegations whereas at the same time you are fine with folks giving all sorts of credence to the Trump ones.

Trump is bad, very very bad, the worst president in history and has never so far as I can tell treated any woman in his life as anything other than an object -- generally a sex object. Maybe even his daughter to some level. It should all be investigated and jail should await him following his tenure in the presidency, in any sane universe.

NOW can we have the conversation about the Biden accusations? Or do you still have a malfunction with it?
The following 2 users Like mordant's post:
  • Aroura, isbelldl

So now that the Washington Post, a moderate Dem-leaning publication, thinks this should be dealt with forthrightly by Biden himself, maybe NOW we can discuss it? Or have the Russians infiltrated the WaPo now, too?

https://t.co/M1968B5q7z?amp=1
The following 2 users Like mordant's post:
  • Aroura, Thumpalumpacus

(04-29-2020, 09:20 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:06 PM)mordant Wrote:

Where is this coming from?

A pattern

The minute I see outrage repeatedly expressed at the shit trump has done all his life, that's when I will stop thinking that some people have infiltrated the left movement to spread propaganda that helps trump. 

It is an exact replica of last time.

Woe is us when some of the more intelligent, decent human beings in this country can be used that way.
Indeed, I have been constantly outraged by Trump, who has numerous very credible sources, with LESS corroboration than Reade, may I add. You can go back and find posts I have made, not even that long ago, about the 13 year old who dropped her case after being scared off by his goons.  I have expressed nothing but outrage for pretty much all of Trump's behaviors.  It is YOU who is being inconsistent, and disingenuous about it to boot. It is the NYT, and everyone who cried about Kavanaugh and Ford (whom I send two post cards of support, BTW, and started a thread in this very forum encouraging others to do the same and send the woman supportive messages), and basically anyone who's treating Reade differently than they have treated every other accuser since #meToo started.

I also never, ever said Hillary was crooked, and I voted for her, which I've repeated multiple times, so take your strawmen and stuff 'em. 

You know what helps Trump?  IGNORING the goddamned rape allegation so that it all comes spilling out in September or October for the general public, instead of now, when we can do something about it!

Your fake concern trolling for the left is pretty funny though, thanks for the laugh.  I needed that today.
The following 1 user Likes Aroura's post:
  • mordant

(04-29-2020, 09:30 PM)Alan V Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:20 PM)Dom Wrote: Where is this coming from?

A pattern

As an alternative explanation, progressives are more prone to believing such reports because they think government is corrupt under present circumstances.  They therefore think only the compromised and corrupt can succeed, and such reports confirm their expectations.  They are equivalent to the conspiracy theorists on the right.

Did you or did you not believe Christine Blase Ford?  A simple yes or no will do, sir.

I did not believe that Hillary was "crooked", for the record.  I voted for her.  For like, the millionth time.  Why are you acting like progressives believe TRUMP talking points?  You do understand that he's ideologically further away from me even, than from you? 

I'm not the one defending the accused rapist in this conversation.  I'm certainly not the one using whataboutisms every other post, or this wierd, fake paternal/maternal concern trolling I see from both you and Dom.
Dodgy
The following 1 user Likes Aroura's post:
  • mordant

(04-29-2020, 11:22 PM)Aroura Wrote: this wierd, fake paternal/maternal concern trolling I see from both you and Dom.
Dodgy

So, you know me better than I do? This is really hurtful. 

I was in the trenches in Berkley along with Bernie, for crying out loud. 

I don't troll and I won't engage anymore if that is what you think. 

I will still speak my mind, but I won't address either of you, since you both feel that way about me.

I am not a fan of any politician, and I am suspicious of all this Biden bashing.

I am suspicious of anyone in the left movement who originates this stuff (and I am aware that you are just repeating what others have dug up, I am not suspicious of you.)

It smells of infiltration to me. It smells of election interference to me. And frankly, I really don't think Bernie would like this one bit.

(04-30-2020, 01:35 AM)Dom Wrote: It smells of infiltration to me. It smells of election interference to me. And frankly, I really don't think Bernie would like this one bit.

I can't say I've heard Sanders say anything about it one way or the other, but I've been limiting my news while the Covid-monster is stomping around the playground -- so if I missed something, updates are definitely welcome.

That said, it seems to me that if this is indeed an interference operation, its timing is off. It should have been deployed in late September at the earliest, to better influence the vote. Less time for response and damage control.

Of course, the aim of putting it out now might simply to be to suppress voter turnout. Hard to say.
On hiatus.